Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 3

Great shots, all!

I need to get some time to go shoot, the new job has been very time consuming.
    flickr

An email from God:
    To: People of Earth
    Date: 9/04/2007
    Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
    God

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
      My wife and daughter
      Nice family, sinjin.

Originally posted by mel View Post
      A few photos from my Flickr photostream.

Dream Girl in the Window.
      I've been trying to get a good look at this one, but my glasses keep steaming up.

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
      What is that "throat action", anyway? Is that a display of being upset, or that they're trying to attract a mate? Or what?
      I think they might be saying 'Hey you with the camera. You're getting too close!"

Comment

Here's some flower pics. The first one looks like some kind of orchid. It was on Kauai, up Powerline Road on the Northshore. You drive back in there and it's so green and lush, literally teaming with life.

The second one is a bird of paradise at the Sandy Eggo Zoo.

Last one is part of a flowering tree above Kealakekua on the Big Island. The out of focus light through the leaf trees behind it created the 'boka' circles via the rounded aperture fins.

Comment

I really like the DOF in #3
          flickr

An email from God:
          To: People of Earth
          Date: 9/04/2007
          Subject: stop

knock it off, all of you

seriously, what the hell

--
          God

Comment

Nice tats.
            She's very fond of Polynesian forms, especially those of Aotearoa(NZ).

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
            Nice family, sinjin.
            Mahalo Jim. I am most fortunate.

The real Sinjin lately:
            Attached Files
            “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
            http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

This one of yours is really nice!...

Big Island, eh? Never seen this species here on Oahu. Dig the markings and the vibrant colors.

Funny, the green Anole chameleon pictured before it also has a broken tale (like the Brown Anole I captured a photo of). These guys must bite each other's tails off in battle.

What is that "throat action", anyway? Is that a display of being upset, or that they're trying to attract a mate? Or what?
              That particular chameleon is common on the west side of the Big Island but are slowly making their way over on the east side. My wife saw one at her office on Wainuinui drive last week.
              Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

I bow down to the photography greatness here at HT. I could never begin to capture life so beautifully. Keep 'em coming. This thread always has me in awe.

Sinjin, your wife has the most beautiful eyes! Such a clear, piercing blue. How old is your little one now? I do believe my youngest and your youngest are around the same age. My bebe is still 1 but he's almost 2. You have gorgeous bebes.

Recent picture of 3/5 of the family unit. Taken yesterday.

Up close with the youngest. He did inherit at least one obvious thing from my side of the 'ohana. This was taken on St. Paddy's day, he's wearing his green.

I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina View Post
                  Sinjin, your wife has the most beautiful eyes! Such a clear, piercing blue. How old is your little one now? I do believe my youngest and your youngest are around the same age. My bebe is still 1 but he's almost 2. You have gorgeous bebes.
                  Falon just turned 2 on the 31st of March. Mahalo for your kind words. As you can see, my wife is extremely fair. Almost albino. The kids are nearly but not quite. I often joke that we can't use 100watt bulbs in the house for fear my wife will catch a burn.
                  “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                  http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

LeiKaina & sinjin - thanks for sharing all the pics of your beautiful keiki. They are so young, and you have such good times ahead of you. My only daughter is 27 and in the process of trying to make me a grandpa (though I've said not to hurry on my account), yet my memories of her childhood years are still crisp and clear. May your mental scrapbooks overflow with similar joys.

Comment

Jeez, LL, I long for the days my kids were in their 20s! Eldest spawn is 41...today! It's just so weird to be younger than my own kid!

Love seeing the keiki pictures. LeiKaina...I remember when your little guy was born. Has it really been almost 2 years? And, sinjin, didn't you used to have an avatar of your newborn? Have 2 Christmases really come and gone?

Stop the world, I wanna get off!

Comment

Originally posted by Lei K View Post
                        Up close with the youngest. He did inherit at least one obvious thing from my side of the 'ohana. This was taken on St. Paddy's day, he's wearing his green.
                        Great pics of your family, Lei K! This one with the sun peering in from behind your little boy is especially good.

Comment

• Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 2

Here's life in the real world ...

Comment

Beautiful photos, Doc.
                            What's all that white stuff?

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorDoom View Post
                              Here's life in the real world ...[...]
                              Wow...that first photo is what Christmas cards are made of. That sand is so white!

Comment

We don't have sand. We have a little dirt filling in the spaces between the rocks.

This is what it's like in the front yard during the week when there's no white sand.

Comment

Working...
                                X