• Menehune Man
    replied
    Re: HT's Photo Sharing Thread - Chapter 3

Wot'chu tink a dis guy?!

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Thanks for the Great comments on the photos atop the Koolaus.
    It took 3 hours, pretty quick actually. Check the link to Geocache page for more.

I like Jim's Ki'i shot and Mel's "Malo Man" & company shot is great too!

Leave a comment:

• Jim75
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    Went hiking with a Buddy up Mariner's Ridge and along the Koolau summit yesterday. Great fun!
    We found "A Four Dog Day " geocache!
    Wow, great view. Looks like fun. How long do you figure the trip up took?

Originally posted by Palama Kid View Post
    Back on topic: Taken early evening a couple of weeks ago from above Lanakila Park.
    Nice shot. One of those inspiring moments.

Leave a comment:

• kani-lehua
    replied

neat shots, menehuneman!

Leave a comment:

• Palama Kid
    replied

Oh, these sexist ladies !!! I'm so shocked and disappointed. No, really.

Back on topic: Taken early evening a couple of weeks ago from above Lanakila Park.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Palama Kid; June 10, 2008, 10:09 AM. Reason: Added editorial comment.

Leave a comment:

• SusieMisajon
    replied

Originally posted by mel View Post
    I think this is the most reaction I got on a photo posting at Hawaii Threads since the USAF Thunderbirds flew in with their F-15s last year. Now the women are ga-ga over super Hawaiian guy...

Girls, you want a blow up of the photo??? I think I have it in a higher resolution.
    I'm actually feeling a bit guilty. All those years when we yelled at you men for treating us as sex objects. If it had been you guys oogling and drooling there woulda been hell to pay....and now just look at us. Plus, if that hunk (oops) ever finds out what we've been saying just because someone took a picture of him and posted it online, we'll be accused of being no better than the very men we've been fighting against for all these decades.

Or maybe.....OH! NOW I understand!

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

Originally posted by Menehune Man View Post
    Went hiking with a Buddy up Mariner's Ridge and along the Koolau summit yesterday. Great fun!
    Beautiful shots.... my hiking up steep hills days are long gone, so I really like looking at photos of Hawaii's outback. Plus you found treasure.

Leave a comment:

• Menehune Man
    replied

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Send it in to Jay Leno's show! Monday night is Headlines night and he often features offbeat things like installation instructions!!!
    Good idea. I imagine there's a link at NBC.com or something similar. Let me know if you see it on air, cuz I'm usually sound asleep by then (I get up at 4:30 or 5am).
    And I'm glad they included an illustration, just in case there was any confusion with "Place firmly into drain." Some people may get confused by one of those four words, ya know?

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
    [...]And now the back, with the highly technical "Installation Instructions" (plural):[...]
    Send it in to Jay Leno's show! Monday night is Headlines night and he often features offbeat things like installation instructions!!!

Leave a comment:

• AlohaKine
    replied

How's that for a bed.

Leave a comment:

• Pua'i Mana'o
    replied

Originally posted by mel View Post
    I think this is the most reaction I got on a photo posting at Hawaii Threads since the USAF Thunderbirds flew in with their F-15s last year. Now the women are ga-ga over super Hawaiian guy...

Girls, you want a blow up of the photo??? I think I have it in a higher resolution.
    right now, I have my Jack Nicholson Sneer on.

Confession time: my husband looked a lot like him waayy back in the day, when we first met. Even today in his mid-40s, he is a fine Hawaiian blalah. That pic just twanged my ovaries, s'all.

Mahalo for taking it.

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

Originally posted by Jim75 View Post
    Great parade shots, Mel, but you might be held responsible for the cost of the extra air-conditioning it's gonna take to cool these wahines down.

Leave a comment:

• LikaNui
    replied

I was at Hardware Hawaii picking up supplies including a sink drain plug, and when I saw the back of the package I just had to take these two photos.
    First the front:

And now the back, with the highly technical "Installation Instructions" (plural):

Who knew?
    Maybe we should start a thread just for Stupid Photos.
    Okay, ladies, you can go back to drooling about Malo Man now.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X