Have you ever owned shoe trees?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever owned shoe trees?

there's a croc-off (get it? nyuk nyuk) known as OVA. They are formed like a respectable pair of slippers. And the buggahs are the most densest pieces of polymer on the planet; crack somebody with em and s/he will forget his/her own first name.

pax

Comment

Re: Have you ever owned shoe trees?

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      Oh-kaaay...those two pictures plus "fashion advice" (e.g., shoe trees) ... we're looking at a whole new Scrivener for Summer '07, aren't we?
      Has Scriv become a (gasp!) "metrosexual"?

Originally posted by tikiyaki View Post
      We'd lose a national forest on my fiancee's shoe collection :-O
      You're engaged to Imelda Marcos? She doesn't just have shoe trees, she has an entire shoe forest.

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
      Hey Tutu---are those Croc slippahs comfortable? They look kinda stiff and heavy.
      I'm not Tutu, but... I've worn mine every single day since I bought 'em. Heck yes they're comfortable!

Originally posted by NoCal Boy View Post
      Do you Croc-wearers suggest getting them to fit big or "just right"? The Crocs website recommends "the fit should be “loose” ", and that seems to be key to their comfort.
      The website is correct. Get 'em slightly large for comfort, fer sure.

I might occasionally wear these with socks here in still-chilly Northern California.
      Okay. I'll bite. What are "socks"?

Originally posted by WindwardOahuRN View Post
      Plus, they look really silly.
      Yeah, I put off buying a pair forever because they looked like plastic Birkenstocks. Bleccchhh. But... a friend forced me to wear a pair for about ten minutes, and I immediately went to City Mill and bought some. Haven't worn anything BUT Crocs (the shoes or the slippahs) ever since.

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
      I'll have to get the shoe trees out to stretch out the five new pairs of shoes I got to go with my new downtown job that begins May 1.
      Hold it right there, young lady. At the risk of furthering the thread drift... you can't just drop that little bomb on us without more details! (Please.)

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o View Post
      And the buggahs are the most densest pieces of polymer on the planet; crack somebody with em and s/he will forget his/her own first name.
      Whacked any cockaroaches with 'em yet?

[/massive thread drift]

Oh. Shoe trees? My Dad had 'em, and I actually had a couple of 'em as a younger lad.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
      X