Who is this guy?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who is this guy?!?!

aunty doesn't take sides to much... she posts what she sees...and comes down on her friends as well as her enemies...and for that matter... I love her for it!

Comment

Originally posted by panana
      Thanks for the kind words, Auntie! Consider us friends! You got my back if things get ugly, right?

jon
      No worries. We are a FuN and Happy Bunch @ HT! Welcome to our Ohana!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        aunty doesn't take sides to much... she posts what she sees...and comes down on her friends as well as her enemies...and for that matter... I love her for it!
        Manoa -

Those kinds are the best friends to have - because they call you on it when you're being stupid. Bad friends just let you keep going until someone finally punches you in the face -

Not that I speak from experience

Comment

is this the real banana

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
            To hell with Lord Platelunch, now I want to read Lei Liko's blog!
            Bwahahahaha...that could possibly be arranged!

Admit it, you just like see the pictures of me dancing on 'da tables on my birthday, right?
            Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
            We're not here to mess around
            Boston, you know we love you madly
            Hear the crowd roar to your sound
            Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
            You know we couldn't live without you
            Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Pz's not the only one!

Comment

so honestly now panana... if your coming out of your shell...

what was up with the first thread of this... for real kine?

You Oprah's connection or just trying to draw attention or just spouting?

Just wondering! If you are oprah's connection... hook us up with some of the juicy stuff about her... we not gonna tell

Comment

Hey Manoa -

I was just having a little fun. Hawaii needs some more characters hanging around. We've don't have as many local characters as we did in the past. You know - those people who keep life interesting. You could count on them to do something crazy. People like Aku, Frank Fasi (still with us, but retired), Sammy Amalu (anybody remember him?).

We've got enough things to fight, and get down, about. My campaign to get 'Keel Haole Day' made into a holiday didn't go too far, but most people got where I was coming from - especially when it was clear that I'm haole - and got a laugh out of it.

As for Oprah, I can't say much due to legal reasons. I can tell you two things, though - 1. She curses like a sailor. 2. Most of the time she's out in public, it's not really her. It's a Stunt Oprah.

Comment

1. She curses like a sailor. 2. Most of the time she's out in public, it's not really her. It's a Stunt Oprah.
                    Somebody get her out there for one of the HT cruises! Then we'll get to see the results on YouTube!

Comment

My campaign to get 'Keel Haole Day' made into a holiday didn't go too far, but most people got where I was coming from - especially when it was clear that I'm haole - and got a laugh out of it.
                      Yup, Kill Haole Day was a dreaded day for my haole friends in high school. Usually nothing happened, but the couple times when it did, I went around warning my haole friends not to go near wherever it was going down. One time, however, three local tough guys picked on the wrong haole. Instead of turning and running like they expected him to, he threw down his books and took all three of them on, one at a time. After kicking the first guy's @ss pretty bad, the other two suddenly realized that they had better things to do.

Comment

Hey Manoa -

I was just having a little fun. Hawaii needs some more characters hanging around. We've don't have as many local characters as we did in the past. You know - those people who keep life interesting. You could count on them to do something crazy. People like Aku, Frank Fasi (still with us, but retired), Sammy Amalu (anybody remember him?).

We've got enough things to fight, and get down, about. My campaign to get 'Keel Haole Day' made into a holiday didn't go too far, but most people got where I was coming from - especially when it was clear that I'm haole - and got a laugh out of it.

As for Oprah, I can't say much due to legal reasons. I can tell you two things, though - 1. She curses like a sailor. 2. Most of the time she's out in public, it's not really her. It's a Stunt Oprah.
                        You know...

I think your gonna have to post a lot more to get me back on your good side.

You seem like a good guy... but to come on these threads starting off with a bogus thing makes me wonder about everything else you say....

I'll shake your hand for now with my fingers crossed behind my back... but dude... you can't purchase your trust from me... you earn it. At this time... You've got an overdraft check hanging over your head in my view. It's always good to clear it though. Post some interesting things... some real things... and maybe we can get this check cleared.

Manoa

And I still don't think you know anything about Oprah! You are welcome to post a picture of you guys together on this thread as that would be pretty damn relevant...and since you have such good internet skills... I'm sure you could do that.
                        Last edited by damontucker; August 11, 2006, 05:11 PM.

Comment

And I still don't think you know thing about Oprah! You are welcome to post a picture of you guys together on this thread as that would be pretty damn relevant...and since you have such good internet skills... I'm sure you could do that.
                          I know that Oprah has ties to at least one person who's posted on HT before, and I know for a fact that he lurks here. Given the nature of their professional relationship (he's one of her local consultants...and a damned good one!), I doubt he'll be identifying himself anytime soon. That being said, it's not my place to identify him either.

Just wanted to share that Oprah does know at least one HT person here...even if it isn't panana!
                          Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                          We're not here to mess around
                          Boston, you know we love you madly
                          Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                          Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                          You know we couldn't live without you
                          Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Maybe banana associates with her stunt double...?

Comment

You know...

I think your gonna have to post a lot more to get me back on your good side....
                              Manoa, you are overdoing it. We get it already.

pax

Comment

At this time... You've got an overdraft check hanging over your head in my view. It's always good to clear it though. Post some interesting things... some real things... and maybe we can get this check cleared.
                                You are really beginning to take this Internet thing a little too seriously...

Comment

Working...
                                X