X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Britney Spears shaves her head!

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    Current bid in one auction, $75k!

And then, there's this other anti-Britney hair auction which is kinda funny:

Miulang
    That one lock of hair on eBay went for about $49,000 to a person in the UK. Most of the other auctions for strands of Brit's hair have had no takers. Gee, do you think maybe her 15 minutes of fame in this country are o-v-e-r?

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by jdub View Post
      I had hair down to my okole for 10 years, and finally shaved it when a spectacularly dysfunctional long term relationship finally fell apart altogether. It was supremely liberating.
      Tell the truth former MULLET HEAD. hahahaha! You had the achiest-breakiest hair goin'!!!!

I shouldn't talk. I grew up as the white girl with the afro. It wasn't that great being born to white supremists and looking like Angela Davis. I've got peace now. But I love to torment my bud jdub.
      Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Carol channing lives!
        Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
          Tell the truth former MULLET HEAD. hahahaha! You had the achiest-breakiest hair goin'!!!!

I shouldn't talk. I grew up as the white girl with the afro. It wasn't that great being born to white supremists and looking like Angela Davis. I've got peace now. But I love to torment my bud jdub.
          Achy-breaky? Hey, LG, you should know that I'd have no compunction about coming clean if I did indeed sport a mullet, but such is not the case, I'm afraid. Just your average golden-hippy-surfer-Jesus look. It was entirely out of place among the pork-pie hats and pin stripe suits of my days on the ska circuit. And although my bandmates were ecstatic about shaving my head, it was no where near the BS spectacle.
          Don't be mean,
          try to help.

Comment

Achy-breaky? Hey, LG, you should know that I'd have no compunction about coming clean if I did indeed sport a mullet, but such is not the case, I'm afraid. Just your average golden-hippy-surfer-Jesus look. It was entirely out of place among the pork-pie hats and pin stripe suits of my days on the ska circuit. And although my bandmates were ecstatic about shaving my head, it was no where near the BS spectacle.
            I have such the flair for fiction, I should just quit fooling around with journalism and go for it. As for BS, if it were fiction, no one would find it believable.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
              You forgot PARIS!

Miulang
              Paris is the most STABLE of that group
              Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
              Flickr

Comment

Originally posted by alohabear View Post
                Paris is the most STABLE of that group
                Now, THAT'S scary...accurate...but scary!

Comment

I had hair down to my okole for 10 years, and finally shaved it when a spectacularly dysfunctional long term relationship finally fell apart altogether. It was supremely liberating.
                  I 2nd that.

Originally posted by lavagal View Post

Did you chill with the brothers?
                  Last edited by PoiBoy; February 19, 2007, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
                    I think it looks good. And if you've never shaved your head, you really don't know what you're missing. Baldness is wonderful. You know how wonderful the cool pillow feels against the side of your face when you lie down at night? Imagine that feeling all over your head. I'm totally serious.
                    Me too. Maybe she was looking for a symbolic fresh start. Big deal. Done it myself. Oh, and tutusue, no woman forgets to put on panties, God bless 'em.
                    Last edited by sinjin; February 20, 2007, 06:43 AM.
                    “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                    http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

I 3rd that. I didnt have hair down to my butt, but I shaved my head after a particularly bad relationship, for a 'fresh start'
                      Aquaponics in Paradise !

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                        [...]Oh, and tutusue, no woman forgets to put on panties, God bless 'em.
                        Hence, my addition of a "<g>"!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                          Hence, my addition of a "<g>"!
                          I missed that. What does that signify? I'm an ignoramous when it comes to most of this stuff.
                          “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                          http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Originally posted by sinjin View Post
                            I missed that. What does that signify? I'm an ignoramous when it comes to most of this stuff.
                            It's the text version of the grin smilie! <G> = grin.

Comment

Originally posted by Pomai View Post
                              Well, at least the (lack of) curtains match the (lack of) carpet now.
                              ‘Fuzzy’ idiom anyone? Am I the only one interpreting this the way I am? And how would you know that Pomai, hmmmm?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                              USA TODAY, page 2A
                              11 March 1993

Comment

Unfortunately, I was sporting the super long mullet. When I finally retired from the "metal guitarist" job, I cut it off. I saved it for a while, but who knows where it ended up, with all my moving and stuff.

I actually shaved it bald when my wife and sister were going through chemo, just to show support. It was pretty cool, until those nights where I went out and thought I had a clean shaven head, but then I'd feel a patch of hair that I missed on the back of my head...that I know EVERYONE was pointing and laughing about.

I've since grown my doo back, but I do miss the long hair days and the bald days. I'm jsut waiting for the time when mullets are considered cool again..............

DD
                                www.myspace.com/chrislunainstrumentals

Comment

Working...
                                X