Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Rolling Stones in April, too???

I can't imagine what ticket cost would be
    But in the mean time I think I'll give my Beggers Banquet LP a spin.

Comment

I think the only reason U2 re-scheduled was because it was after the UH football season has finished right?

I cant imagine the Stones doing a show while UH has the stadium still configured for football related events.

KalihiBoy

Comment

Looks like KPOI was right!

Rolling Stones confirm concert
        The Rolling Stones will perform at Aloha Stadium on the day before Thanksgiving, Nov. 22. After weeks of speculation, the concert was confirmed this morning. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Sept. 30 through the Blaisdell box office and Ticketmaster outlets. Prices will range from $60 to $160, with a limited number of gold-circle seats also available. Purchases will be limited to 12 tickets.

Comment

Re: Rolling Stones in Concert

I like go. Plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anybody like bring a granny?

I treat dinner.

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Damn I guess I am out of going to both U2 and Rolling Stones. I go to the Maui Invitational every year and that is the last night of the tournament.

Would have been MUCH BETTER if the Stones could have played either Friday or Saturday night is UH playing that weekend?

This sucks, I have always wanted to see the Stones too!!

KalihiBoy

Comment

Wow, Rolling Stones, U2 and Billy Joel all within a month's time.

My bank account hates me.

Comment

I'm going to Pat Benetar and Billy Joel. Sure wish the Stones would have done two shows here but I guess I'll have to wait until they come back again for another tour by then they might be coming out on their walkers....LOL

KalihiBoy

Comment

Originally posted by Kalihiboy
                  I think the only reason U2 re-scheduled was because it was after the UH football season has finished right?

I cant imagine the Stones doing a show while UH has the stadium still configured for football related events.

KalihiBoy

I thought Aloha Stadium wasn't going to be reconfigured/adjusted any more.
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon View Post
                    Looks like KPOI was right!

Rolling Stones confirm concert
                    Quote:
                    The Rolling Stones will perform at Aloha Stadium on the day before Thanksgiving, Nov. 22. After weeks of speculation, the concert was confirmed this morning. Tickets go on sale at 10 a.m. Sept. 30 through the Blaisdell box office and Ticketmaster outlets. Prices will range from $60 to $160, with a limited number of gold-circle seats also available. Purchases will be limited to 12 tickets.

The price range was from $60.00 - $350.00 to my surprise. I also read it was from $60.00 - $160.00 but when I went online to buy tickets I saw $350.00 tickets for the floor section. I bought $160.00 tickets in the orange section.
                    Last edited by na alii; September 30, 2006, 09:21 AM.

Comment

I noticed it took some time for Ticketmaster to search for available tickets. A lot of people must of been buying online rather than waiting in line at the stadium. I can't believe people are selling Rolling Stones Hawaii concert tickets on eBay already. They must be Rolling Stones Club members to get tickets early.
                      Last edited by na alii; September 30, 2006, 09:35 AM.

Comment

George Thorogood opening the show.

Comment

Re: CANCELLED: Rolling Stones concert

Breaking news from http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...597260143.html :

"The Rolling Stones have canceled a concert scheduled for Nov. 22 at the Aloha Stadium.
                          "The band also rescheduled dates in Oakland, Los Angeles and Vancouver to give singer Mick Jagger time to recover from recent throat problems, according to www.rollingstones.com."

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

It sure seems like a lot of concerts get cancelled here in Hawaii for one reason or another.

Comment

Concert=11/22; sore throat=now?

OK, so he sings for a living. I didn't have tix, but bought a pair for family members so I guess I'll be looking for that refund. grrrr.
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

This is what I don't get:

Rolling Stones at the Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles with Bonnie Raitt November 22, 2006.
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X