Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surface

Originally posted by helen
    Intestering that one adult got killed by at least one of those creatures yet Miles survive multiple bites by a pack of them.
    Maybe he didn't taste good. I read in EW that NBC has ordered a full season of Surface.
    Last edited by alohabear; November 22, 2005, 04:57 AM.
    Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
    Flickr

Comment

Tonight's episode had Miles going to the hospital almost dying but in the end got healed by Nimrod. Didn't think hospital security guards carry guns.

Also no new episodes until January, hopefully NBC will air repeats of Surface between next week and January.

Comment

Do you think Nim is really dead? Or will he do an "E.T." and phone home for help?
        It would be interesting to see if Nim's daddy comes to get him.

Flickr

Comment

This series has turned out to be pretty good. Of the three new scifi series I started watching this season, I had thought this would be the first one to be cancelled. I think NBC gave the show an order for a full season now.
          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

A new episode aired tonight (1/2/06). No word on the fate of Jackson other than his boat ended up 1,000 miles away. And Nimrod coming back to life.

Comment

After last night's show I had to sit back and go WOW! This show just grows on me every week. It looks like Miles and Nim have sort of a E.T. thing going on now and that weird Martha Plimpton character was creepy.

Read Mile's blog here for the 411.

Flickr

Comment

I think there are either 2 or 3 more episodes left in this series before it apparently wraps for the season. Next week NBC is pre-empting Surface and the rest of their Monday night to telecast The Golden Globe Awards. Sometime in February, the Winter Olympics start, and after that is over, I don't think there will be anymore shows.

No word if this series will be extended this season or even picked up for next year. It is too early anyway since the networks don't make next season announcements until sometime in May or June.

I think Surface reruns will start showing or have shown on the SciFi channel in recent weeks. The program is also available for paid download at Apple's iTunes music store.
                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I am totally loving this show, and was so upset when Nim almost died. I like the little bugger.

I read in (I think) Entertainment Weekly a few issues ago, that Surface got picked up for a second season. Hurray!

Does anyone remember the guy with the stitches all over the back of his body washing up on some island? It was a really short clip...but they've not gone back to it. He had a tattoo on his arm of the military sub they found with a bite out of it.

Also, the woman who took Dr Laura last week...is she Mr Big? I was a bit confused on that one.

Miles really needs to get Nim out of the aquarium...and will the two adults and Miles meet up?

Questions, questions!

Comment

Monday's episode was kind of interesting. On one hand the people of Miles' hometown attempted to fight back but it was a standstill and this was against the young creatures, about 3 to 4 months old.

I'm surprised that the people at the aquarium haven't seen the report that Laura made on MSNBC, unless of course they don't watch MSNBC.

Comment

Did Miles become thier leader or is Nim? Miles lead them to the water ...then what happened?

Flickr

Comment

I missed the first 15 minutes of the episode, I guess I will try to record the repeat on the Sci-Fi channel next week. Of course the season finale will air next week.

Comment

I liked when Miles burned the bully and he started kicking him. You knew it was coming . Next Week a Tsunami!

Flickr

Comment

So Laura and Rich finally meet Miles and Nim.

Comment

A great ending to a great season! Boy gets girl ..... Man and woman meets boy. Awesome wave! One more season should tie things up. Nuff Said!

Flickr

Comment

I thought last nights episode was great! Can't wait for season two.

One question...if there are large Nims in the water surrounding the spot the 4 are in...how the hell are they getting out of there? Unless the reason the big guy just roared and left was b/c of Miles and Nim. We shall see.

Also. Jackson. Rich saw his photo on one of the monitors and it said something like active or something. It was too fast, so I didn't catch it. Is he not dead? My husband seems to think that Jackson was in on it...and was with Laura and Rich to keep an eye on them.

Also...are they really in Mariana's Trench!? Too many damn questions.I have more thoughts, but I need to get some homework finished. Will think about the episode and try to organize my ideas.

Comment

Working...
                                X