Surface

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Surface

Interesting that it was the "season finale" that just aired. It's pretty early in the season for a sign-off. I do remember reading that "Surface" was one of the first shows for which NBC decided to put in a "full-season" order... but that the Olympics were going to shorten the season overall.

I've yet to catch the show, but I've enjoyed the write-ups at TVSquad.com.

Comment

I'm just glad it was the season finale, and not the series finale.

If you're interested in seeing the entire season, you could try bit torrent sites. Do you know what it is? Check out isohunt.com, thepiratebay.org and torrentreactor.com. Since we got rid of cable, we can no longer watch Battlestar Galactica on SciFi, so every Saturday I bit torrent it. I love bit torrent.

Comment

According to this article on the CNN web site, NBC decided not to renew Surface for the Fall 2006 season.

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          According to this article on the CNN web site, NBC decided not to renew Surface for the Fall 2006 season.
          I hate when they leave us hanging! Let's hope SciFi picks this show up
          Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
          Flickr

Comment

Them or the USA Network.

A stupid and wild suggestion is do something like The NBC Mystery Movie did in the 1970's where they would alternate between shows each week.

I don't know what you call it, but it would alternate between Surface, Invasion and Threshold.

Comment

Save Surface

Please sign this online petition to save Surface.
              Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
              Flickr

Comment

I'll have to sign...thanks for the info! Although, I'm so disappointed now.

Comment

Working...
                X