X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Re: Law & Order

Currently watching Law & Order: Criminal Intent on NBC. Noticed that the captain for the unit has changed.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100514/...law___order_26

Law & Order will end its run of 20 years.

Leave a comment:

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Re: Law & Order AINOKEA

Blank, SVU, CI, ETC, WTF-Over,
    This is a TV series I can watch again and again, even over and over.

Why? I don't know, but I can and do.

Alani D. helps, but it's not the people, it's the JUSTICE (when we get it), that makes it OTT for me.

I feel better about catch and release rated from Kahalu`u to Manoa... (heh, heh)....

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/36150661...ent-television

Reba the mail lady is leaving the series.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Managed to catch an episode of Law & Order: Criminal Intent with Jeff Goldblum. What was sort of interesting in the character's background is that his dad is psychiatrist and went to medical school before becoming a police officer.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

I heard that Law & Order: CI will have Jeff Goldblum on it's cast since Chris Noth is no longer with the series.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Law & Order: Criminal Intent are airing some new episodes on the USA Network on Sunday nights.

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

I like the true to life casting of this show when they keep having a mid 20's attractive Asst. District Attorney who in the real world had just passed the bar exam. My fav is still Jill Hennesey.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Was watching Law & Order tonight and during the comerical breaks it says that next week's episode will be Jeese Martin's last episode for the series.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

The 18th season of Law & Order airs tonight at 8pm (HST) on NBC. It's 2 hours long and some changes in the cast in both the police and DA side.

Don't know when it is going to air next week.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
    How did you like it? Has the quality changed at all since the move?
    It's about the same. However since USA Network tends to re-air new episode a few hours later I did see it a second time to confirm that a certain character was initially shown at the begining of the episode and not at the end of the episode.

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

Originally posted by acousticlady View Post
    I'm curious - if Fred Thompson is running for president, don't they have to take his episodes off the air while they are campaigning? Something about equal air time? I seem to vaguely remember somethnig about this way back when Reagan was running. They couldn't air his movies. Anyone know about this?
    here are part one and part two and part threeof the answer.

short version: NBC will remove arthur branch but TNT won't.

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

How did you like it? Has the quality changed at all since the move?

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

A new season of Law & Order: Criminal Intent aired tonight on the USA Network. The starting credits have a slightly different beat to it.

Leave a comment:

• Vanguard
    replied

Originally posted by Kittrick View Post
    Law & Order: Special Politicians Unit
    In the United States of America, the people are represented by two seperate and equally inept groups; the warmongering homophobic Republicans, and the gutless taxaholic Democrats. These are their stories.

DUN DUN!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X