Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: American Idol 6

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
    Will this be the last season of AI for a lot of viewers?
    I think a whole lotta viewers say that every season. I've said it twice since January! Then we get the 7 (or so) months break, the hype starts all over again and we get sucked in. Well, I do, anyway!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_Lowery View Post
      Will this be the last season of AI for a lot of viewers?
      I am bored with season 6 for the most part, and IMO, for the most part, the "talent" for this season is dismal. I think Sanjaya has been unfairly maligned, but of course I don't think he's a superstar by any means. Still, I'll admit that I've watched the show this season thinking 'what will Sanjaya do next?'

Perhaps the real talent in America has read up on the American Idol audition process and decided that they'd rather take their chances getting noticed the old fashioned way.

Comment

Originally posted by scrivener View Post
        I didn't watch it, so I had to see what people were saying about Haley. And...I didn't, because I got distracted by this picture.
        No more eye-candy , so now I must actually listen to the music
        Listen to KEITH AND THE GIRLsigpic

Stupid people come in all flavors-buzz1941
        Flickr

Comment

I thought the best part of last night's results show was the African girl's drawring of Simon. And Ryan's joke after... see, even people in other countries think you should wear a bra.

Comment

I didn't watch it, so I had to see what people were saying about Haley. And...I didn't, because I got distracted by this picture.
            Well, Scriv, I thought of you when I saw the healine on the Advertiser's website: " 'Idol' axes leggy contestant ".
            And I assume you found the slideshow of Haley on the AI website. The photo below is from the performance Tuesday night and it's at this link in her slideshow. Happy viewing!

Last edited by LikaNui; May 21, 2007, 07:28 PM.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui View Post
              Better watch the results show tonight. They'll show footage of last night's performances, and you'll see that what Haley was wearing was about a foot shorter than that green mini-dress!
              And, um, I think she sang, too. Or tried to. Or something.

Ummm...Haley was wearing <whisper>shorts</whisper>! Shhh...don't tell anyone, 'kay?! Black shorts, plain 'n simple. We see 'em everyday, 365 days a year in Hawaii! Shorter shorts than Haley's, even! During the early to mid 70s they were called "hot pants" when they were worn in a setting more formal than the grocery store or the beach! Is there a slight possibility you guys are ga-ga'ing over the high heels or, possibly, the look of the legs that are accentuated by wearing heels with...shorts?!

Haley's got it. She might as well flaunt it. Oh wait...she did! <g>

Comment

and that's probably why she got booted! ha ha ha!

Comment

I think the contestants are really turning up the heat!

I am not a Sanjaya fan but he is really trying hard. (I like seeing his sister on TV!)

they should have just dropped the bottom 3 last night!

Comment

Better watch the results show tonight. They'll show footage of last night's performances, and you'll see that what Haley was wearing was about a foot shorter than that green mini-dress!
                    And, um, I think she sang, too. Or tried to. Or something.

I love her dress. I would love to have a dress like that. I guess I'll be mocked for that, but I think I could pull it off.
                    Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                      I love her dress. I would love to have a dress like that. I guess I'll be mocked for that, but I think I could pull it off.
                      Yep! That's a great dress and it looks great on her! Go for it, LG!

Comment

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
                        Ummm...Haley was wearing <whisper> shorts </whisper>!
                        Surprisingly, I actually knew that, which is why I didn't say she was wearing a mini-skirt again when I told Scriv this: "They'll show footage of last night's performances, and you'll see that what Haley was wearing was about a foot shorter than that green mini-dress!"
                        Personally, I didn't think she was all that cute, and she was merely an average singer. I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

[...]I'm surprised she lasted as long as she did.
                          Simon liked her legs! I actually thought Sanjaya would be a goner this week after Simon paid him a 'compliment'!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                            There goes the G rating.
                            But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                            GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

There goes the G rating.
                              No! I'd leave it on! Semantics. Getcha every time!
                              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Sanjaya kinda reminds me of that kid that impregnated teacher Mary Kay LeTourneau.

Comment

Working...
                                X