Re: News Beauties in Hawaii

Originally posted by kimo55
    not any woman;
    Italian goddess or opera singer.
    Not anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon

Trust me, if you're a celebrity, minor or not, you know fans and critics are part of the whole package... and you know they've heard and read far worse.
      That still doesn't make it any less hurtful. What I was referring to regarding the graffiti-spraying thing was the anonymity factor and how people love to be able to snipe and take potshots simply because they can do it and get away with it. I'm thinking that that kind of behavior might be a carryover from their real lives where they don't really have the luxury of anonymity as they do in here. I'm just having some fun with this thread, really. I know whatever I say won't stop it from happening. I just thought I could maybe try and redirect some peeps out of sniping mode long enough for them to reflect upon why they're saying the "innocently cruel" things that they've been saying.

Okay, going back into hardhat mode.

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiichick
        i can sure tell you who is not a beauty: shawn ching. what an ogre! not to mention his hair is thinning and he has bad skin.

jeez you must have a problem with him.. cutting him down so bad.. i hope you have taken a look in the mirror youself.. when people cut people down in a personal way.. you probably have a problem with yourself

Comment

Originally posted by locgrl99
          jeez you must have a problem with him.
          And you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him! That was posted over two weeks (and two pages) ago! I think, at least, that you've now finally responded to each and every mention of Mr. Ching. Good work!

Can we please get back to "news beauties," now?

Comment

Do we need to know someone personally to form an opinion of them? Just look at all the strong opinions folks have about Joe Moore! I doubt most of those half-million or so fans and critics have ever met the guy. I think it's obvious most of us are basing our statements on what's presented to us, quite willingly (and sometimes quite excessively), on television and in the public sphere.
            calling someone a liar...is a personal statement.. so i think you should know them personally if you are going to make that comment

And you seem to have an unhealthy obsession with him! That was posted over two weeks (and two pages) ago! I think, at least, that you've now finally responded to each and every mention of Mr. Ching. Good work!
            i dont have a unheathly obsession.. i just dont think you should make comments if you dont know the person.. i would feel this way if you were talking about anybody else.. i just signed up on this site.. so this is the first time iam seeing this posting

Comment

So if you're getting involved, does that mean you know Shawn Ching personally? Did you date him or something? Just curious.

Comment

i'm over it already.
                Last edited by hawaiichick; August 22, 2005, 07:55 PM.

Comment

oh man it is really time to wrap up this thread. We've got an obsession session going on here, spending waaaaayyyyy too much time on someone's eyebrows. Let's give this big ole 5-pager a wrap, shall we?
                  -30-
                  Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal

oh man it is really time to wrap up this thread. We've got an obsession session going on here, spending waaaaayyyyy too much time on someone's eyebrows. Let's give this big ole 5-pager a wrap, shall we?
                    -30-
                    Thought I just heard a collective sigh of relief out there coming from the News peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal
                      -30-
                      That said, should I take the big old lock out and close this topic? Comments....
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by locgrl99
                        what makes u think hes sweaty? i never noticed him on TV looking sweaty?

why do you hate on him so much? did he do something to you personally?

do you know him personally enough to call him a liar? and a diva is a women just to let you know.. before you post comments about someone make sure you have your facts and you know him well enough to accuse..
                        welcome shawn ching to hawaii threads! locgrl99 takes this thread too seriously, you're either S.C. or his mom! these comments are purely personal opinions, get over it. as for my sources, they are solid.

don't know who said the small head comment, but i love it! had me laughing for so long. bring on the bachi!

Comment

Originally posted by newsgroupie

don't know who said the small head comment, but i love it! had me laughing for so long. bring on the bachi!
                          Go take a look in the mirror. Your head just shrank 4 inches.

Comment

On Topic:

Robbie Dingeman, Lee Cataluna, Karen Waygood ...

... all now, sadly, no longer visible

Comment

Originally posted by newsgroupie
                              welcome shawn ching to hawaii threads! locgrl99 takes this thread too seriously, you're either S.C. or his mom! these comments are purely personal opinions, get over it. as for my sources, they are solid.

you get over it! you must have a sad life to have to come on here post comments about someone you DONT EVEN know . and to have to HIDE too...if your sources are good.. then you wont have a problem saying who you are and talking to shawn.. which He would be happy too speak with person like you, that have these so called solid sources!! . you must be ..15 and very insecure about yourself.. and IAM NOT SHAWN OR HIS MOM.. but i have shown shawn all the stupid comments that have been posted on here.. WE ALL HAD VERY GOOD LAUGH.. he feels sorry for you, so PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOUR MOUTH IS... BACHI!!!!

Comment

Why don't you go outside, sweetie? I think you need some sun.

Comment

Working...
                                X