X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: i believe most anchor's are kind

Originally posted by sansei View Post
    hi this is sansei and i believe most anchor's are kind except for Keahi tucker when i posted recently about him and he's from the old school of the newsmen and i think most of the anchor women are kind and even the sport's anchors as Rob Demello and John veneri and Kanoha leahy and liz chun and not permanent sport's anchor steven florino and i do like Malika dudley who is a Blue belt in martial arts and I like Jeff booth and does anyone know he has t Twin who look's just like him and his Twin work's in Sin City and jeff's twins name is johnathon humbert and he work's at Klas in Sin City so I Thought to share this with everyone.

well thank's for your time

And since you keep bringing it up, why not just tell us already why you think Keahi Tucker is the way he is.

Show us proof. Or stop berating him.

So typical of the "local style" -- talking stink behind somebody's back. Man up and say what you feel and why.

Comment

Re: i believe most anchor's are kind

Originally posted by Kalihiboy View Post
      Sansei,

Write what you want but I hope you are aware many members of the Honolulu media read these threads and you've already expressed your displeasure for Mr. Tucker, so we understand your feelings on that issue. Just be careful what you write as you never know who could be reading this!!

Aj

For a moment I thought your initials would say "KT"

Comment

Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,i e-mailed his former employer at Wbal in washington and i let them know how their former employee responds to his co-workers when he first meet's them and they didnt respond so i e-mailed GM of Kgmb and i let him know how his Co-anchor Kt is and im not positive if he spoke with KT only i see his personality hasnt changed and he still doesnt show he has a Good Personality so i hope this may help with your question?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Hey Foolish Heart, I am a 65 year old "local" man and I resent that statement by you lumping together every local person with the "typical' stuff. Just to show you that not all us locals talk behind someone elses back, I will tell you flat out that I don't like you. Hows that for being up front eh ? In my opinion, people like you that always have put downs on the local syle are the cause of a lot of mainlanders getting a hard time by many of the locals. If you are not happy with the way we live in Hawaii then please don't let the airplane door hit you in the arse on the way back to the mainland. End of rant. Aloha, BigD.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to foolish heart,i e-mailed his former employer at Wbal in washington and i let them know how their former employee responds to his co-workers when he first meet's them and they didnt respond so i e-mailed GM of Kgmb and i let him know how his Co-anchor Kt is and im not positive if he spoke with KT only i see his personality hasnt changed and he still doesnt show he has a Good Personality so i hope this may help with your question?

I'm not Foolish Heart and am not speaking for FH. All I can say is...WOW, I think. Your one sentence paragraphs are so difficult to understand but I think I managed to decipher that you're out to berate Keahi both publicly and privately. Are you attempting to get him fired? Are you currently a co-worker of Keahi's? Were you a co-worker of his in Washington?

What exactly do you mean by "Good Personality"? Personally, I like Keahi's on-camera style and think his "personality" is quite professional.

Sensei...you're sending up all my red flags. This campaign of yours is gonna backfire on you. I can feel it in my bones!

Notice the punctuation following sentences?

Comment

I think sansei is achieving what he wants, your attention.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I'm curious as to know what Keahi's done to you to make you email those people. Did he piss on your Cheerios? Did he damn you in a past life? If the people haven't responded to your emails, well, based on your posts here so far, I don't blame them.

Going so far as to email these people is just downright creeptastic.

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                I think sansei is achieving what he wants, your attention.
                I don't know what his intentions are, but I've seen his posts before on the KIKU-TV Message Boards and he's just as strange there as he is here.
                Tessie, "Nuf Ced" McGreevey shouted
                We're not here to mess around
                Boston, you know we love you madly
                Hear the crowd roar to your sound
                Don't blame us if we ever doubt you
                You know we couldn't live without you
                Tessie, you are the only only only

Comment

Sensei...how about sharing right here in this thread what you sent me via a PM? You know, the part about how well you know KT...

I've turned off my PM service in the hopes that you'll discuss this subject publicly.

Normally I'd agree with you, LavaGal, but in this case I think there's another agenda. My red flags are still flappin' in the breeze!!!

Comment

Looks like KHNL hired a new sports anchor... Jason Tang.

From doing a yahoo search... he previously worked at KJCT 8 in Grand Junction, Colorado.
                    Last edited by bcr1652; October 10, 2007, 08:13 PM.

Comment

hi this is sansei and first in response to lavagal,no im not searching for anyone's attention and to Tutusue,i promised our moderator that i'd only discuss this in PM's sorry.in response to Lei Leiko,since you know me from the Kiku message board,i only find KT's personality is not kind and he like last night,when Liz chun made some Light Humor on when She say's that she want's in Humor to Get somewhat Close to the Monk seal and it was only In Fun that KT say's to Liz, No No No you cant do that,it's agains the law and in someway's he's correct only he KT think's he's the GM of Kgmb and i disagree and he think's like the Old Time Newsman where they could tell his co-worker's not to say thing's like this and that's Why Last Night,I Em'ed GM of Kgmb to let him know how KT reacted Liz's Light Humor so i thought to share this with you.Also to the Moderator,my Truest apologies to you for Sharing some of my Thought's with everyone.

Comment

hi this is sansei and first in response to lavagal,no im not searching for anyone's attention and to Tutusue,i promised our moderator that i'd only discuss this in PM's sorry.in response to Lei Leiko,since you know me from the Kiku message board,i only find KT's personality is not kind and he like last night,when Liz chun made some Light Humor on when She say's that she want's in Humor to Get somewhat Close to the Monk seal and it was only In Fun that KT say's to Liz, No No No you cant do that,it's agains the law and in someway's he's correct only he KT think's he's the GM of Kgmb and i disagree and he think's like the Old Time Newsman where they could tell his co-worker's not to say thing's like this and that's Why Last Night,I Em'ed GM of Kgmb to let him know how KT reacted Liz's Light Humor so i thought to share this with you.Also to the Moderator,my Truest apologies to you for Sharing some of my Thought's with everyone.

Good copy!
                        Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

I mentioned to Sansei in a PM that if he had a personal axe to grind with Mr. Tucker that he'd take it to private messaging or contact Tucker himself.
                          I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel View Post
                            I mentioned to Sansei in a PM that if he had a personal axe to grind with Mr. Tucker that he'd take it to private messaging or contact Tucker himself.
                            I'd rather he not mentioned his personal grudge toward Keahi in the first place.

I'm close to putting him on my Ignore list (and my list is growing).
                            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Sansei's gripe with Keahi seems petty and sorta disturbing if you think about it.

He hangs on every word, every gesture Keahi makes with his co-anchors.

Life is short Sansei, go out and smell the roses

Comment

On this afternoon's 5pm newscast, Stacy Loe was reporting about the racist joke made on Desperate Housewives (hello! last month's news) and made a very snarky comment at the end when she said "another reason not to watch ABC".
                                Last edited by mel; October 31, 2007, 11:31 PM. Reason: offensive content deleted

Comment

Working...
                                X