X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters - Book 3

Originally posted by IslandMystic View Post
    On this afternoon's 5pm newscast, Stacy Loe was reporting about the racist joke made on Desperate Housewives (hello! last month's news) and made a very snarky comment at the end when she said "another reason not to watch ABC".
    Really.

In my mind, I could think of one other reason not to watch ABC: KITV falsely reported the death of Larry Mehau.
    Last edited by mel; October 31, 2007, 11:32 PM. Reason: quote of offensive content deleted
    Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Another KHNL'er I noticed that left... Mary Simms

Comment

hi this is sansei and last night was caroline sluyter's last Broadcast on kitv and she took a Job with the hpd and im going to truly miss her since she was one of the best at kitv and it wont be the same since i've watched her when she was at kitv so for the most faithful Watcher's who watched her,im at a total loss without her since she had reminded me of Angela keen so I Thought to share my Thought's and Truth with everyone.

well thank's for your time

Comment

Originally posted by sansei View Post
          ...I Thought to share my Thought's and Truth with everyone.

<--- the face i make everytime there's a post from sansei.
          superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

hi this is pumpkinboy and its true carolyn sluyter left KITV because an employee who I talked to on the phone confirmed it and said she did not join the police academy and is not becoming a police officer but is going to be a media liason or media officer or words to that affect and thought I would share my thoughts with everyone.
            well thanks for your time

Comment

Originally posted by pumpkinboy View Post
              hi this is pumpkinboy and its true carolyn sluyter left KITV because an employee who I talked to on the phone confirmed it and said she did not join the police academy and is not becoming a police officer but is going to be a media liason or media officer or words to that affect and thought I would share my thoughts with everyone.
              Sansei, is that you? Or are you just channeling?

Comment

Originally posted by glossyp View Post
                Sansei, is that you? Or are you just channeling?

Comment

Originally posted by pumpkinboy View Post
                  that's just too freaky a post.... I think the world could only handle one sansei.

Comment

hi this is sansei and in response to glossyp.im sansei only i dont know who you are and may you be trying to start something unpleasent that i wouldnt wish to be part of is i dont know you only could you be someone i know from somewhere else? im not positive on why you would wish to ask who i would be is i wouldnt know you and you wouldnt know me so let's keep this in Pm's if you may wish to pm me here.,i'd truly appreciate it.

Comment

OK, can we keep this on topic about Hawaii TV News Anchors and Reporters.
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

So Julia Norton-Dennis has left KGMB9. Where is she heading?
                        Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by Random View Post
                          So Julia Norton-Dennis has left KGMB9. Where is she heading?
                          Really? She's a workhorse! Maybe someone has recognized her value.
                          Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

hi this is sansei and i have something to share,if you go to yahoo and put in Kimi Evan's name and then as you scroll down,you'll find nisei week japanese festival and/los angeles/past queen's and you'll find Joan Shinn and Newest Khon Weekend weather anchor Kimi jean Tokuda Evan's and Even Actress Tamyln Tomita from Karate kid no 2 and she was also a Queen from this festival so I Thought to share this with everyone.

Comment

Originally posted by lavagal View Post
                              Really? She's a workhorse! Maybe someone has recognized her value.
                              Julia has indeed left KGMB, but not of her own accord. She was laid off after 12 years of dedicated service, due to "budget constraints." I know this because I'm lucky enough to be married to her. I'm hoping someone else in Hawaii media will recognize her value -- Lord knows I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Spin Dr. View Post
                                Julia has indeed left KGMB, but not of her own accord. She was laid off after 12 years of dedicated service, due to "budget constraints." I know this because I'm lucky enough to be married to her. I'm hoping someone else in Hawaii media will recognize her value -- Lord knows I do.
                                FOOLS! I wish you guys the best, and that Julia ends up in a place where her talent and skills are valued. I'm 100-percent freelance myself these days, and I'm hoping I can keep getting the work to help keep my family afloat! I've applied everywhere, but I if I can write and edit from home, that would be most ideal for our situation.
                                I'll be looking for Julia, and listening for her, too!
                                Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Working...
                                X