No announcement yet.

Who will you vote for President ’08?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Who will you vote for President ’08?

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    I think you punched a hole for Pat Bucannon.
    Hah! I voted 'undecided'. I'll just leave it... polls don't matter, right?

Comment

Originally posted by Kalalau View Post
      I wanted Hillary to be the nominee because she would have had connectioins and experience that Senator Obama does not. But I will be voting for Obama and wishing him all the luck in the world in dealing with the disaster Mr. Bush has produced. It is my fear that Mr. Bush will find some excuse for "postponing" the elections. I can't imagine anyone with his degree of criminal liability giving up power.
      I've said for years that I suspect another 'emergency' type of attack, used as an excuse to stay in power.
      http://thissmallfrenchtown.blogspot.com/
      http://thefrenchneighbor.blogspot.com/

Comment

With all of the rhetoric and controversy surrounding Barack Obama’s multi-national overseas trip, and John McCain’s mocking of the tour using Paris and Britney, how is it affecting voter sentiment? A new poll conducted by Opinion Research Corporation, shows Obama with seven-point lead over his nearest rival. What I thought was of greater note is the growing interest in third party candidates.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
        USA TODAY, page 2A
        11 March 1993

Comment

Ditto what scriv said. I'm no party dude, but I know we need more of 'em.
          May I always be found beneath your contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by Keanu View Post
            Obama, because he will support the Hawaiian people.
            The United States of America did not annexed Hawaii. Hawaii annexed the United States of America.
            Beijing 8-08-08 to 8-24-08

Tiananmen Square 4-15-89 to 6-04-89

Comment

Originally posted by salmoned View Post
              Ditto what scriv said. I'm no party dude, but I know we need more of 'em.
              As much as Italy's political party system?

Comment

Originally posted by TuNnL View Post
                With all of the rhetoric and controversy surrounding Barack Obama’s multi-national overseas trip, and John McCain’s mocking of the tour using Paris and Britney, how is it affecting voter sentiment? A new poll conducted by Opinion Research Corporation, shows Obama with seven-point lead over his nearest rival. What I thought was of greater note is the growing interest in third party candidates.
                Michael Jackson should be president . Think about it he's;
                1. "Experienced" with managing large amounts of money.
                2. He has worldwide name recognition.
                3. He's experienced in getting before a large crowd.
                4. He's not afraid to take the less popular path when he believes it is the right thing to do.
                5. He's black like Obama and not afraid to be white.
                6. He'd make a good wartime president because he is used to conflict.

It's time we had our second President Jackson in office.

Comment

Originally posted by AlohaKine View Post

He looks like a descendant of Marcel Marceau.

Comment

[QUOTE=AlohaKine;204890]

Now imagine THAT mugsghot being on our currency! There would be less counterfeiting going on simply because it's so repulsive... :-)

Comment

I'd vote for Obama... he understands the principle of diversity better than some other candidates, and that's an important aspect of diplomacy in today's world.

Comment

Originally posted by Composite 2992 View Post
                        Now imagine THAT mugsghot being on our currency! There would be less counterfeiting going on simply because it's so repulsive... :-)
                        Apparently not repulsive to countries that consider him as a demi-god.

Frankly, they can have him.

Comment

Hands down John McCain. He is the only one of all the candidates that has a good handle on the job of being the leader of the free world.

Every time I see Barack Obama lean forward in his chair and put out his right hand before he answers a question, I wince at the orchestrated methodology of his campaign and his waffling words. He aims to satisfy everyone at the expense of reality, all in order to get the vote. If he becomes the president, I am positive this pattern will continue. His life and political experience is very limited, and what he has is already full of controversy.

As so well stated by Senator Clinton (whom I might have slightly considered voting for,) "let’s get everybody together, let’s get unified; the sky will open, the light will come down, celestial choirs will be singing, and everyone will know we should do the right thing, and the world will be perfect.” NOT.

Home boy or not, the future of the free world is at stake.

Comment

Originally posted by cyleet99 View Post
                            Hands down John McCain. He is the only one of all the candidates that has a good handle on the job of being the leader of the free world.
                            Can you give me an example of how he has “a good handle on the job”? From what I’ve seen so far, he seems pretty clueless and has waffled even more then Obama (which is a difficult feat ).

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                            USA TODAY, page 2A
                            11 March 1993

Comment

He's barely got a handle on his McCane

4 more years, 4 more years, 4 more years
                              https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Working...
                              X