Obama and Race

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Obama and Race

TK, do you need to be reminded that the ratio for left leaning hypocrites/bigots/racists compared to the right is highly imbalanced?
    The right has based much of it's history, base, and success on these gutter merits.

The McCane campaigne is now being run by Karl Rove's machine, probably the most dirty of the dirty, politically obsesed, hypocritical/bigoted/racist, and flat out unAmerican bunch ever. They are now finding new success in the Presidential race using their lowest road tactics, and old flip floppin' Johnny boy is quite happy with it.

This race will most likely be decided on race, showing this country is still way down on the intelligence totem pole.
    https://www.facebook.com/Bobby-Ingan...5875444640256/

Comment

Re: Obama and Race

Originally posted by timkona View Post
      TuNnL, are you trying to say they did it without some special school policy, and without some kind of gummint assisitance? Are you trying to say they did it on their own merit, with their own grit and determination?
      World War II ended in 1945, so the surviving 442nd nisei, if they so chose, were able to take advantage of the Servicemen’s Readjustment Act of 1944 (a.k.a. the G.I. Bill).

For the rest, the first affirmative action laws were not implemented until 1961 — two years after statehood was granted. So yes, most had to “do it on their own merit, with their own grit and determination” for 16 years.

[/History 101]
      Originally posted by timkona View Post
      You are just inches away from contradicting yourself.
      I don’t see how I am, but I trust you will explain what you mean by this.

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
      USA TODAY, page 2A
      11 March 1993

Comment

Working...
      X