Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Real" Middle Eastern War

Originally posted by Miulang
    P.S. Since you're so gung ho on the overkill capacity of the Israelis, read this

Your problem is that for some reason you believe one hezbollah life is equal to 1 Israeli. To me Hezbollah is a disease,they are cancer, they are worthless. They are not worthy of human life and infact are a threat to human life and should be discarded with raw sewage.

Comment

Originally posted by kamuelakea
      Your problem is that for some reason you believe one hezbollah life is equal to 1 Israeli. To me Hezbollah is a disease,they are cancer, they are worthless. They are not worthy of human life and infact are a threat to human life and should be discarded with raw sewage.
      Aha, so you're a racist. And what's worse, by posting what you just did, you're admitting it! (But then I guess I already knew that from your posts that held certain ethnic groups in Hawai'i in equally high contempt).
      Last edited by Miulang; August 3, 2006, 04:02 PM.
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

But miu, Hezbollah is a miltiant radical organization. not a race.
        To say they all should be eradicated is not racist.

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
          Ahhh...but you see, Kimo, the problem is Kam hates all Arabs. Just like he hates "plantation Japanese". The civilians in Lebanon who are being killed are not Hezbollah. Israel may have a "right" to kill Hezbollah operatives, but they've been making an awful lot of "mistakes" recently that have caused unnecessary death and destruction in Lebanon. I don't have a problem with "defense" but I have a really serious problem with "collateral damage", and Kam apparently doesn't.
          Salaam and shalom.
          Here are some Hebrew words of wisdom:
          "Who is the bravest hero? He who turns his enemy into a friend."

“These three are the marks of a Jew - a tender heart, self-respect, and charity”

“Opinions founded on prejudice are always sustained with the greatest violence”
          Last edited by Miulang; August 3, 2006, 04:13 PM.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
            Got to agree with Kimo on this one. Nice try with the race card...............

If you have a problem with "collateral damage" perhaps we can get all parties involved to vacate schools, churches, residential areas, and relocation camps and fight in a big ol' open field.

Ya see, you have a problem when a kid gets killed but you don't have a problem when the kid is killed because some punk @ss decided to use that kid as a human shield.
            You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
              Got to agree with Kimo on this one. Nice try with the race card...............

If you have a problem with "collateral damage" perhaps we can get all parties involved to vacate schools, churches, residential areas, and relocation camps and fight in a big ol' open field.

Ya see, you have a problem when a kid gets killed but you don't have a problem when the kid is killed because some punk @ss decided to use that kid as a human shield.
              <sigh> it has been reported time and time again that many of those people who you believe are being used as Hezbollah shields are not there willingly. Read this Salon story written by someone who has spent lots of time among the people of South Lebanon. He says that Hezbollah is much smarter than the PLO or Hamas because they DON'T mingle with the local people. He says even the Hezbollah politicians have no control over the militia. He asks if just because you sympathize with Hezbollah (the political group which has helped raise the standard of living) does that mean that you're in the same class as someone who has the rifles? (His answer is a sympathizer is not someone who wants to wipe Israel off the face of the earth).

I'm sorry, but Kam is confusing Zionism for Israel and Hezbollah for Lebanon. Many Israelis are not Zionists. The extreme Zionists are the ones who want to occupy Lebanon. Many Lebanese are not Hezbollah. If you're going to argue about this let's keep the terms clear: Zionist v. Hezbollah and Hamas. Israel and Lebanon are states; Zionism, Hezbollah and Hamas are political movements.

My anger (and the concern of most of the governments of the world) is the disportionality of the attacks. If the Zionists really wanted to get rid of Hezbollah and Hamas, why don't they just drop a nuclear bomb (that we have gladly provided them)? The Zionists have the state of the art guided missiles; they have used them quite liberally in the last 3 weeks. Hezbollah has outdated rockets and missiles from Iran. Hezbollah and Hamas are not going to go away, even when this chaos ends, so long as the people of Palestine and Lebanon feel that they are being mistreated.
              Miulang

P.S. nacho: You are filtering out what I have been saying all along: I don't like the fact that ANY (got it?) ANY civilian is being killed. Doesn't matter which side of the fence they're on.
              Last edited by Miulang; August 3, 2006, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• Re: The &quot;Real&quot; Middle Eastern War

I'm sorry, but Kam is confusing Zionism for Israel and Hezbollah for Lebanon. Many Israelis are not Zionists. The extreme Zionists are the ones who want to occupy Lebanon.
                Not confused at all. Hezbollah are waste product. Lebanese, sorry to say, have been too weak, too ignorant, too scared or too something to start turning the thugs in. They are to blame for allowing the cancer to spread.

Comment

Ahhh...but you see, Kimo, the problem is Kam hates all Arabs.
                  Never said that. But I do have a problem with the 99% Muslims who are not active terrorists but whose SILENCE is deafening. They are to blame for allowing their "religion of peace" to be used the way it is being used. To me that means they agree with the tactics.

Comment

Not confused at all. Hezbollah are waste product. Lebanese, sorry to say, have been too weak, too ignorant, too scared or too something to start turning the thugs in. They are to blame for allowing the cancer to spread.
                    Then I guess Israel will have to wipe out 40% of the Lebanese population (can you say pogrom?) because that is how many Shia there are in Lebanon. And my, won't they look like heroes then?

Miulang

Comment

Just like he hates "plantation Japanese".
                      You're losing control sugar. Never said that. Got lodda things to point out about plantation Asians and their attempt to become "Hawaiian" in whatever way they want to define it but I never said I hate Plantation Japanese.

Comment

Then I guess Israel will have to wipe out 40% of the Lebanese population (can you say pogrom?) because that is how many Shia there are in Lebanon. And my, won't they look like heroes then?

Miulang

If thats what it takes.

Comment

Never said that. But I do have a problem with the 99% Muslims who are not active terrorists but whose SILENCE is deafening. They are to blame for allowing their "religion of peace" to be used the way it is being used. To me that means they agree with the tactics.
                          Not true anymore. Jordan and Saudi Arabia (both Arab countries, last I heard, and both with peace treaties with Israel) both said 2 weeks ago that they denounced what Hezbollah was doing. This week, they are denouncing Israel. Oh well, so much for peace treaties.

Miulang

Comment

If thats what it takes.
                            oh my, I was wrong, mea culpa. You're a fascist. Sorry for my ignorance.

Comment

Aha, so you're a racist. And what's worse, by posting what you just did, you're admitting it!
                              I think I'm figuring you out. This is not a joke. I think you are a Haole worshiper. You don't know it and you wouldn't admit it but you are. You hold Haoles to higher standards because subconciously you believe they are superior. Thats the only way to explain your blind support for non-haole human trash.

You are a haole worshiper. You are racist because all of you arguements assume that Haoles are always smarter and able to be rational, ethical and make complex decisions. On the other hand, your arguements assume that all Arabs are helpless slobs who can't swat the flies off of their unkempt face.

You are just another Haole worshiper and reverse racist. Once again, no charge for the therapy.

Comment

I think I'm figuring you out. This is not a joke. I think you are a Haole worshiper. You don't know it and you wouldn't admit it but you are. You hold Haoles to higher standards because subconciously you believe they are superior. Thats the only way to explain your blind support for non-haole human trash.

You are a haole worshiper. You are racist because all of you arguements assume that Haoles are always smarter and able to be rational, ethical and make complex decisions. On the other hand, your arguements assume that all Arabs are helpless slobs who can't swat the flies off of their unkempt face.

You are just another Haole worshiper and reverse racist. Once again, no charge for the therapy.
                                hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! <click> "over and out" Pot calling the kettle black, eh?
                                Last edited by Miulang; August 3, 2006, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X