No announcement yet.

Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Originally posted by kamuelakea
    I cannot possibly respond to your previous post. It's shocking. I simply say I can't believe it but its a free country so more power to you.
    Yup, free country, public message board, comes up quite quickly on many searches such as Google.

It is apparent by SCROLLING UP that there appears to be a MOVEMENT SYMPATHETIC to the EXTREMIST TERRORISTS that tried to blow up INNOCENT CIVILIANS of the UNITED STATES of AMERICA. DEPARTMENT OF HOMELAND SECURITY may be be interested in TERRORIST SYMPATHIZERS located within close proximity of the CANADIAN BORDER around or near SEATTLE WASHINGTON regardless of how well they backpedal after this post.

A SEARCH of additional posts will also REVEAL similar tendencies.

You know Samuel, some people just do not know when to stop.

Somewhere in this country, a child has nightmares because their lives have been forever changed by the chicken sh!t exploits of extremist terrorists. Well, let the nightmares begin.

This is not Vietnam, this is not the former Soviet Union, this is not about a conflict halfway around the world. This is the United States of America. I served it well and I will continue to serve it.

I am tired of this bull sh!t. A line has been crossed.....................
    You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Nacho. The articles talk about ENGLAND and what the Brits do to Muslims. Of course there are sleeper cells in the US. Of course we should be surveilling them and gathering evidence and bring them to justice. Where do you get that I am an apologist for terrorists? Just because I'm trying to figure out why they do what they do? That's ludicrous.

The best way to find the enemy is to know how they operate. That's why we have spies.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
        Nacho. The articles talk about ENGLAND and what the Brits do to Muslims. Of course there are sleeper cells in the US. Of course we should be surveilling them and gathering evidence and bring them to justice. Where do you get that I am an apologist for terrorists? Just because I'm trying to figure out why they do what they do? That's ludicrous.

The best way to find the enemy is to know how they operate.

Miulang

What are you going to do when you find them????? Do the patriotic thing......

No....... after review of your prior posts in this matter and other matters beyond your comprehension and skill level you seem to have more empathy for the scumbags of this earth than for the citizens of the United States.

Try again...............

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
          What are you going to do when you find them????? Do the patriotic thing......

No....... after review of your prior posts in this matter and other matters beyond your comprehension and skill level you seem to have more empathy for the scumbags of this earth than for the citizens of the United States.

Try again...............
          Since I am NOT the President, nor am I in law enforcement, all I CAN legally do is notify the federales. I ain't no vigilante.
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

all I CAN legally do is notify the federales.
            That has a nice ring to it....... a really nice ring to it.

Comment

Just because I'm trying to figure out why they do what they do?

They do it because it is mandated in their holy book. You really need to read that book.
              FutureNewsNetwork.com
              Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Originally posted by timkona
                Just because I'm trying to figure out why they do what they do?

They do it because it is mandated in their holy book. You really need to read that book.
                Oh but that it were only that black or white, Tim. It's not.

Miulang

Comment

The best way to find the enemy is to know how they operate. That's why we have spies.Miulang
                  And since we know who our enemies are
                  the enemy is fear and mistrust
                  we now know how they operate....

You have to know the disease to label the disease, only then can you cure the disease.

So, Miulang, while you check your medical dictionary... the US already knows who the enemy is (Islamists) and is working right now to protect you from - catching the disease. Although, looks like they’re too late….
                  MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
                  Jihad Watch
                  Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by Levia
                    And since we know who our enemies are we now know how they operate....

You have to know the disease to label the disease, only then can you cure the disease.

So, Miulang, while you check your medical dictionary... the US already knows who the enemy is (Islamists) and is working right now to protect you from - catching the disease. Although, looks like they’re too late….
                    Radical jihadists, not all Muslims are the enemy of the West.

Miulang

Comment

Radical jihadists, not all Muslims are the enemy of the West.Miulang
                      You still won't call "radical jihadists" terrorist... still manipulating words. To you "radical jihadists" are simply enemies of the West. It's our blame, the West, isn't it, Miulang?
                      Jihad Watch
                      Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by Levia
                        You still won't call "radical jihadists" terrorist... still manipulating words. To you "radical jihadists" are simply enemies of the West. It's our blame, the West, isn't it, Miulang?
                        Nope. Never said that. And I have used the word terrorist in the past.

Comment

Oh but that it were only that black or white... It's not. Miulang
                          Oh, but it is black or white to radical Islam. (The terrorist you call "radical jihadists, the enemies of the West")

You say it's a land issue, I know it's a Holy War on the side of Islam. Whatever this is, it's black and white to Islam, since they're the ones murdering us.

Fanatical Islam believes the entire world belongs to Arabs. We are cancers that have to be eradicated or we'll continue spreading a spiritual disease and infect Islam.
                          A Muslim can not bear arms against his brother - a radical Islamist is a Muslim. You know it too well...

Somehow it's a right that terrorists (radical jihadists) have, to murder anyone they disagree with. Or to murder innocent people because you think you have right to their land....

L
                          Jihad Watch
                          Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
                            I am tired of this bull sh!t. A line has been crossed.....................
                            Nacho,

First of all, I want to thank you for your service in defending my rights and freedoms.

We are all tired of this bullsh!t, but we gotta keep it in the daylight, for obvious reasons. However, there are plenty of chatrooms dedicated to political themes; maybe HT should stick to how these issues specifically are linked to Hawaii:

How are Island families of military personnel affected?

How is airline travel to and from Hawaii impacted?

Is there a Muslim community in Hawaii, and if so, how do they weigh in?

Do Hawaiian monarchists/separatists empathize with Palestinians? Is violence justifiable?

Comment

Originally posted by Mahi Waina
                              How are Island families of military personnel affected?
                              As a mother of Soldiers ~ I never get use to it.

I have become stronger and accept whatever comes my way.

The other day I heard from MAMA my daughter, Gaya is ready to re-enlist (3) again. She just got out. What she does...she does well and is highly regarded in her field.

She was nominated by her peers in Florida as Best Federal Employee in The Nation.

Her husband is in Iraq. If she decides to re-enlist...she has my blessings.

I am proud of my children's commitment to my country ~ The United of America!!!

In The Honolulu Advertiser 02/12/2004 http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar.../ln/ln05a.html

"The governor said Spc. Ligaya Vasquez, a McKinley High School graduate, exemplified the views of many of the young soldiers she met."

"She works in intelligence, and she just loves her job," Lingle said. "She loves it here, and what she's doing. She likes going out and meeting with the Iraqi people."

Governor Linda Lingle and My daughter, Ligaya in Baghdad, Iraq.

Auntie Lynn
                              Last edited by 1stwahine; August 13, 2006, 09:44 AM.
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

• TSA modified rules for carryons

Well, here's the TSA's newest revision of the verboten items that passengers cannot bring aboard airplanes with them.

At least they're not making moms take sips of breast milk in baby bottles now or sample some of those mushy strained peas and carrots in jars

Women can carry solid stick lipsticks but can't bring on board mascara (spooky). Can't carry yogurt or cottage cheese or Jell-O, but can carry string cheese? No gel inserts (there go the fallen arches)...

With a list this long, maybe it would have been better to list those things which are permitted!

When I am at Sea-Tac in a couple of weeks enroute to Maui, I think I'll only have my prescription meds on board with me in a clear plastic bag as a carryon and possibly a book to read. Hopefully that'll get me through security faster.

Miulang

Comment

Working...
                                X