Hānaiāhuhu - Family Pets!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Pets?

Cruisin!!! I am in LOOOVVEEE with your doggies!! OOOHHHHH soo cuttee!!
    I just went and bought new patterns to make my doggy new clothing! Winter is comin!

Ok I have to jump on th picture wagon...all aboard!

We got her a month ago. She is 12 months old and adorable. Very patient (with 3 kids she has to be) They named her Pinky Pea! Because they were fighting over Perfect Princess, Precious and other P names...and NO I did NOT name her.
    Since when is psycho a bad thing??
    Sharing withother survivors...
    www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Re: Forum for Pets?

I did a "Let the dogs out" thread...basically calling for everyone to post pics of their dogs.
      Pomai....4 shitzus ? Wow.

I thought have 2 dogs was gnarly...

Fleegle and Puggles....

http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
      Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
      Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

OMG that's adorable!!! And look at the blinds!! My cats did a number on our blinds years ago... Of course then so did my kids.. lol
        Sally
        Mr508ma's better half..lol

www.SallyBowers.com
        http://www.myspace.com/sallyab

Comment

Originally posted by Cruisin Angel View Post
          OMG that's adorable!!! And look at the blinds!! My cats did a number on our blinds years ago... Of course then so did my kids.. lol
          Yea, that's the little one....she's a friggin terror. HEr favorite thing to destroy is dog beds....stuffing all over the backyard. Makes Tikiyaki VERY unhappy
          http://tikiyakiorchestra.com
          Need a place to stay in Hilo ?
          Cue Factory - Music for your Vision

Comment

Re: Hānaiāhuhu - Family Pets!

I live in a "no pets" building. However when I go back to the Big Island, my sister's 2 cats always remember me and allow me to approach them, pet and have their photos taken.

Here is "Poof"

Here is "Georgie"

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
              Cruisin!!! I am in LOOOVVEEE with your doggies!! OOOHHHHH soo cuttee!!
              I just went and bought new patterns to make my doggy new clothing! Winter is comin!

Ok I have to jump on th picture wagon...all aboard!

We got her a month ago. She is 12 months old and adorable. Very patient (with 3 kids she has to be) They named her Pinky Pea! Because they were fighting over Perfect Princess, Precious and other P names...and NO I did NOT name her.
              Hey Blue!! I was on the other thread and wondering where my posts went.. so I asked admin. and they brought me here.. he he Whew.. I was VERY confused! I love your doggie too!!! She looks so sweet I love the shirt!! I can't put clothes on mine as they rip them off of each other! lol I did try but at first the pups wnt nuts.. they were so little at the time (The extra small sizes are still too small! lol), but at the time I"d put a sweater on them and they couldn't walk! ha ha They kept falling over, I had to take them off. But even now.. if I try to put something on the pups.. they go after each others clothing and keep grabbing at it till they can get it off.. I'm afraid one will strangle the other! It's nuts!

They have the same color bowls (BIG MISTAKE). I feed them and if I mix up the bowls, THEY KNOW IT! I coudln't believe it.. one day I was wondering why they wouldn't eat... and when I switched the bowls, then they ate! They must have a scent and know whose bowl is whose. ONly now they are doing the same thing with the puppy pad.. I always had ONE out and now I'm going to need two because ONE of them is going on the floor.. grrrrrrrrrrrrr I made a pen outside for them to go in but I wasn't as consistent as I needed to be. But if I put them out in it.. one will go int he grass no problem (Same one that needs her own pad), and the other waits... doesn't want to go outside. But if I wait long enough she'll pee. Just not poop. OH JOY!!
              Sally

www.SallyBowers.com

Comment

I am lucky if I take Pinky out she goes pretty well. We have had a few accidents but not many. She is a girly girl! She sleeps under the covers and only with me! She takes food from you with great care! and she loves the dresses! LOL They are so interesting. She has really become part of the family.
                Since when is psycho a bad thing??
                Sharing withother survivors...
                www.supportandsurvive.org

Comment

Originally posted by blueyecicle View Post
                  I am lucky if I take Pinky out she goes pretty well. We have had a few accidents but not many. She is a girly girl! She sleeps under the covers and only with me! She takes food from you with great care! and she loves the dresses! LOL They are so interesting. She has really become part of the family.

I think if we had one, it would be different, but they are sisters and I couldn't part them. lol Silly me! But they are definately a huge part of the family.
                  Sally

www.SallyBowers.com

Comment

we get cats and we get cats.......
                    Theres like 7 plus 1 that PREFERS to be downstairs....
                    The rebel kitty
                    One of them we call "missy" a female kitty that likes to hop into my lap when I am watching TV. She purrs and cuddles on me then hops of leaving residue of cat fur on me

Comment

*bump*

so sad today. just found out that my cat that is almost 20 is dying from renal failure. her vet said that we could bring her in to flush her kidneys which would take app. 3 days with no guarantees that the procedure would work. he would also teach us how to inject fluids under her skin to keep her hydrated. the other option is to feed her a specialty wet food and comfort care. we chose the latter. if she starts throwing up again, then we have to put her down because apparently she would be suffering and in would be in pain.
                      "chaos reigns within.
                      reflect, repent and reboot.
                      order shall return."

microsoft error message with haiku poetry

Comment

It comes down to a "quality of life" decision, sadly. As much as we would like more time with these lovely beings, we're likely to outlive most of them. 20 years is a good, long life for a cat. It would be wonderful if the treatments go well (which they often do, enough to add several more years to their life), but I trust you'll know if it reaches the point where your kitty is suffering too much, and you'll take the kindest option.

I'm sorry that you have to face that possibility, k-l. There's a huge community that knows what you are going through, and will help you to shoulder that burden.

Comment

mahalo, leo.

i just checked on her and she's hanging out in the bathtub (a new thing lately). put a nice cool bowl of water in there and at least she's drinking. took some pics of my furry baby.
                          "chaos reigns within.
                          order shall return."

Comment

Oh I am so sorry hope you and your kitty fair okay.
                            Today is the first day of the rest of my life.

Comment

mahalo, cnecki!

she's not doing too well. hanging out in the tub again. will contact the vet tomorrow to see if we can be taught how to hydrate her. she didn't eat but a few treats today.
                              "chaos reigns within.
                              order shall return."

Comment

Kani!! Honey, I'm so sad for you. What is your kitty's name?
                                ~ This is the strangest life I've ever known ~

Comment

Working...
                                X