The Harris Legacy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Harris Legacy

He'll get his day in court Miulang. There will be one brave person in the system that will see to it. Hopefully, the Ethics Commission? Sure like to see him and his side kick "Ben" go to prison for wasting taxpayers dollars. I wonder whatever happened to the case about Ben and the rocks, public employees bringing it there, etc. I think he just returned it and everyone forgot about it except a few. Yep, theres always the good and the bad.

You know this Mufi character? At first I didn't like him. Then he started to make changes. Some changes I didn't like, especially ones concerning Chinatown. By all accounts of his first 100 days and currently in office, this Mufi is darn good.......way betta than that Harris fellow who telling fibs in Nevada. I wonder where his next stop going be, so we can send emails and tell them how he truly is, one liar!
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

A little bird told me that Jeremy Harris will be speaking at the AIA National Conference in Las Vegas on May 19. Wonder if any media or even delegates will dare to ask him a few uncomfortable questions?

Comment

Of course I have nothing to do with Media...however, I sent two emails as a disgruntled citizen of Honolulu for what that donkey did here.

Thanks for the link, Ryan.

Beverly Holton, Convention Programs Manager bholton@aia.org
        Tricia Boone, Director of Media Relations tboone@aia.org

Comment

If you want a good laugh, the Las Vegas public radio station that featured Harris last month has posted an audio recording of the interview. Compare what Harris thinks he's done to Honolulu to what... well, most people grounded in reality think.

Meanwhile, his big speech at the AIA conference is two weeks away. What I wouldn't give to be there, or to help some architects write up some good questions for the "Q&A" session...

Comment

‘Renaissance’ languishes in stores

Former Mayor Jeremy Harris' book "The Renaissance of Honolulu" apparently isn't flying off shelves at Honolulu bookstores.

City & County of Honolulu The distributor of the 224-page softcover book has told the city that it has "too many" -- about 3,700 -- unsold copies taking up room in its warehouse and wants to ship them to the city.

"The book got off to a great start, and we had it in all the right places but consumers just didn't seem to want to pick it up and buy it," wrote its distributor, the Island Group's President Jeff Swartz, in an e-mail to Managing Director Jeff Coelho. "Now all of those stores are returning them to us," the e-mail said.

This kind of stuff makes taxpayers sick. This book was financed with taxpayer funds and sure enough, everyone knows it is a sham and no one is buying it. The former mayor, a Democrat who has wasted millions of taxpayer dollars ought to pay for this book with his personal funds.

Disgusting!

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

I agree with Mel. (Wait a minute, did I really say that? )

Comment

today's paper illustrates how once again, our local government helps the keystone kops resemble organized rocket scientists, by comparison;

Stacks of the "harris book of fools and lies" sits in a warehouse.
                No profit made on the book. In fact, money is owed on this travesty still.
                Someone proposes giving them away at some convention. someone else sez: "FahGET it! that's too embarrasing!"
                still someone else sez:
                "Hey. I know how we can force the book to make money!"
                "Huh!?" all in unison.
                yea. Just burn the books,. H power turns it into energy.

Hohaaa! dumb problem solved. (as best as can be) But harris still runs free.
                there is not justice.

Comment

Hohaaa! dumb problem solved. (as best as can be) But harris still runs free.
                  there is not justice.[/QUOTE]

In time Harris will be brought to the courts and be judged for his crimes. (cough, cough) like spending City money to go to San Francisco for....
                  hahahahahahah!

Yep, books should be burned cause it's full of crap.
                  Auntie Pupule

Comment

The Harris Legacy
                    is proving to be one of subterfuge, fraud, slippery lies and the worst ever seen at the bottom of the politician snake pit.
                    These movies on Waikiki beach harris told us only cost 2 mill for three years but an audit discloses the actual cost at 4.5 mil plus.

and of course, Jerkme Harris as well as his partner in crime sidekick Ben Lee has no comment.

want more?
                    K!
                    City Auditor Leslie Tanaka said nearly all Harris Administration program documents and reports, including program costs, are missing, preventing an accurate accounting of the total cost.

Comment

Maybe dis going sound like one stupid question, but since Harris had 8 years to raid da henhouse, why wasn't anybody watching as his administration was pillaging the city coffers? Kinda too late to undo most of da damage now. Where were his critics? How come they couldn't come up wit da dirt while he was in office?

Miulang
                      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                        Maybe dis going sound like one stupid question, but since Harris had 8 years to raid da henhouse, why wasn't anybody watching as his administration was pillaging the city coffers? Kinda too late to undo most of da damage now. Where were his critics? How come they couldn't come up wit da dirt while he was in office?

Miulang

oh he had his critics. but for some damned reason, the perniscious acts of developers, politicians and the contractors they are in bed with is sacrosanct. Simply cain't touch them.
                        yep. could be too late. But during the criminal acts, still, no one did anything. dunno why

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                          oh he had his critics. but for some damned reason, the perniscious acts of developers, politicians and the contractors they are in bed with is sacrosanct. Simply cain't touch them.
                          yep. could be too late. But during the criminal acts, still, no one did anything. dunno why
                          Fear and POWER! I firmly believe that one day out of the blue the front pages of both newspapers will have in big print," HARRIS Finally INCARCERATED...sidekick Ben too!"

Comment

Best idea yet for Jeremy "Boondoggle" Harris' $108,000 glossy softcover love letter to himself: Burn them.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                              Best idea yet for Jeremy "Boondoggle" Harris' $108,000 glossy softcover love letter to himself: Burn them.

Robbie dingham, the reporter who wrote that article, sincerely needs a thesaurus.
                              As a writer he is hacking:

The income would come from Hawaiian Electric Co., ...
                              city has received no income....

Comment

Another big boondoggle to put blame on Democrat Jeremy Harris is the huge cost of the Sunset on the Beach events. A recent newspaper report indicates that the cost for Sunset on the Beach and other related events "totaled more than $4.5 million, according to a report from the city auditor. That's more than double the previous public estimate of $2.07 million to run the program from July 2001 to December 2004."

Certainly these movies on the beach and brunches are not core functions of city or state government.

The Harris administration has proven that it has been utterly irresponsible with taxpayer funds. They ought to drag Jeremy's sorry ass to court and have him pay for these boondoggles one way or another!

I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X