Hawaii Stryker Brigade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hawaii Stryker Brigade

Just the other day, Conrad and I talked about his coming Deployment. He told me he would leave ALL his things with me until he returns. I told him to just leave it with Gaya but he said "You're my Mom!" And so...I prepare for another child of mine to go to Iraq. You can grumble all you like about whatever's. I cry silent tears for my son and the rest of the brave men and women who are serving our country.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
      Just the other day, Conrad and I talked about his coming Deployment. He told me he would leave ALL his things with me until he returns. I told him to just leave it with Gaya but he said "You're my Mom!" And so...I prepare for another child of mine to go to Iraq. You can grumble all you like about whatever's. I cry silent tears for my son and the rest of the brave men and women who are serving our country.

Auntie Lynn
      Tita, I don't want Conrad to go. I don't want any more of our brave troops to go. It's really not our war anymore. I will do what I can to make sure Conrad will have enough training and equipment to stay safe over there.

Miulang
      "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
        Tita, I don't want Conrad to go. I don't want any more of our brave troops to go. It's really not our war anymore. I will do what I can to make sure Conrad will have enough training and equipment to stay safe over there.

Miulang
        I'm crying sooo hard right now Tita Miulang...it's difficult for me to type.

Mahalo

Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Oops...forgot to include the link to the whole article that I quoted above. The author is a professor of philosophy at UHHilo.

Miulang
          "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
          X