• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Breakfast - Chapter 2

Bottle of Diet Pepsi.

Comment

Home made locomoco! My wife made hamburger patties last night using hamburger, bread, eggs, stewed tomatoes and some other stuff. This morning I had a locomoco that would make Cafe 100's pale in comparison with a 1" thick patty. OH yeah that was good.
      Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Strawberry frosted pop-tarts and a bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Spring rolls, manapua and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              Spring rolls, manapua and a cup of Mountain Dew.
              That actually sounds pretty good. I had a bowl of oatmeal and a cup of coffee.

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke with Lime.

Comment

"Da Tita Moc" from Hawaiian Style Cafe, Waimea -- best breakfast I've had in a long time!

Huge thick flame-broiled hamburger patty, 2 thick slices of spam, moist and crunchy chicken cutlet, 1 egg, grilled onions, fried rice, and rich tasty brown gravy over everything.
                  http://www.bigislandgrinds.com/

Comment

Chicken salad sandwiches and a bottle of Diet Coke Plus.

Comment

Trip to the dentist, so nothing until I got to work. Then, keeping in the "soft stuff for 24 hours vein," a little six-pack of powdered sugar donuts. Love those things, but I only eat them now after going to the dentist; they are great for when your teeth hurt. Bottle of Glaceau VitaminWater ("B-Relaxed" jackfruit/guava flavor) to wash down.

Comment

Originally posted by jimrubio View Post
                        "Da Tita Moc" from Hawaiian Style Cafe, Waimea -- best breakfast I've had in a long time!

Huge thick flame-broiled hamburger patty, 2 thick slices of spam, moist and crunchy chicken cutlet, 1 egg, grilled onions, fried rice, and rich tasty brown gravy over everything.
                        No way! Seriously, did you eat all of it? In one sitting? For breakfast???

Comment

Bottle of Mountain Dew.

Comment

McDonald's Local Deluxe breakfast platter with a cup of coffee. Darned cashier tried to pass me off as a senior again!

Comment

eric and i shared a freshly made fried akule, hapa rice & pickled ogo plate picked up from one of the vendors at the kcc farmer's market. the rice was a sore disappointment (white part was mushy; brown part was still hard) but the akule--hot, crunchy in the right parts & moist in the others, perfectly seasoned and doused with a lil chili peppa wata and shoyu--was ono. the pickled ogo salad was crunchy-fresh and refreshing. $11 for the plate; $3 more if you trade the rice for poi (which we will do next time).

drinks were a ginger cooler (ginger syrup plus fresh basil with soda water) and a ginger-pineapple (pineapple juice, ginger, lemon, mint, soda water) from pacifikool's stand at the farmer's market. mmmmm!
                              superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

Black bean chicken, noodles, spring rolls and a cup of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Working...
                                X