This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off?

Actually, this doesn't really piss me off, but it just annoys me (and makes me feel sorry for them)

A group of teens was discussing if they wanted to cut class, and as they get to the High School, they decide not to go to school and ride the bus. One of them asks another the bus route, and someone answered Route 42 (I was pissed that they got the route info wrong, but then laughed I realized it was probably the punishment for not going to school). Eventually, they realized that they were on the wrong bus and had to run to 42 that was pulling out of a bus stop. (atleast it evened out a bit)

Another one is when people signal at bus stops that doesn't stop there. Some people even pull the signaller until it seemed it'd break.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Here is my list:

President Bush

The GOP

Drivers who dont yield to pedestrians

Waiting in long lines

People that walk so slow that you get stuck behind them

Mopeds/Motorcyles that are noisy

Drivers who speed up and down, drag racing on Makuahine Street in Kalihi

Rude Drivers in general

KalihiBoy

Comment

I get pissed at myself when I give other people the power to effect how I feel.I forget I only have this moment right now and my life will be over in a blink of the eye.Somtimes I remember though and laugh then look around at this wonderfull and mysterious place I get to experience and explore for a short time.

Comment

Exacto Mundo. wow beautifiul! I wish I wrote it! Gave me chicken skin. Where you when copy um? Nah, Fondoo...it is very beautiful and meaningful.

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

PS. I forgot what pisses me off tonight: I can't sleep!
          Last edited by 1stwahine; August 31, 2005, 10:38 PM.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

thx Auntie Lynn,that thought is a little 12 step wisdom and some of this guys http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/donjuan4.html <---Tiger Beer got me interested in the authur.And not wanting to die a horrible death got me interested in the twelve steps you know how that one goes sista

actualy this is the homepage http://www.prismagems.com/castaneda/djintro.html
            that first link was as far as I read before buying the book
            Last edited by Fondoo2; September 1, 2005, 01:22 AM.

Comment

I get pissed off when I'm in my shower and my next door neighbor is in his garage lighting up a cigarette, and the smokes drifts into my windows and as I'm sudsing up with some fragrant moisturizing bubbles, I am also awash in this disgusting stench.
              I get pissed off when I'm sleeping in my bed and my next door neighbor is in his garage lighting up a cigarette, and the smoke drifts into my windows and as I'm drifting off to sleep (after my shower), on my bed with crisp and cool sheets, a dose of second-hand smoke fills my bedroom.
              I have asthma. I cannot tolerate any kind of smoke. When the Alan Davis fires were going on, I suffered for nearly a month afterward trying to recover. If I lived where the majority of brush fires have been occurring, I think I'd have to move or at least have oxygen tanks.
              Real estate is such that my neighbor's garage is pretty much in my bedroom and bathroom. He and his wife are not interesting people, so frankly, we are not interested in participating in their conversations about how intense the white fly is on my lea plants.
              This man, who is in his 70s, will kill me from his second-hand smoke. He will probably outlive me. Bastard. Smokers sucks.
              Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Lavagal,

I get the same thing here, too!. People don't seem to think about how it could harm other's health, but only thinking of themselves and themselves in their own little world!.

I have neighbor or two, that do smokes, so when that happens, I always make a loud rude jesture of the stench that I smell, enough to be heard, before I close our jalousie windows.

I guess people like that,just don't think!

We have windows in our bathroom, bedroom, kitchen, as well as in our living room. So, once I smell it, I make those comments before closing the jalousie windows.

I think people like that, just don't get it & how it could harm other's health!. WTF!.
                Aches & Pains
                (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

I was at Ala Moana Shopping Center a few days ago (shocker about the bookstore closing, huh?) and a little old lady was just beginning to step onto the escalator. All of a sudden, about 5 teenage boys pushed their way in front of her! Really pissed me off. I said out loud so that the kids could hear: "Man, no respect for their elders; no shame; really disgusting." I probably should have been more careful--you never know if kids today are packing anything or not.
                  * I would be most content if my children grew up to be the kind of people who think decorating consists mostly of building enough bookshelves. *
                  - Anna Quindlen

Comment

Originally posted by U'ilani
                    I was at Ala Moana Shopping Center a few days ago (shocker about the bookstore closing, huh?) and a little old lady was just beginning to step onto the escalator. All of a sudden, about 5 teenage boys pushed their way in front of her! Really pissed me off. I said out loud so that the kids could hear: "Man, no respect for their elders; no shame; really disgusting." I probably should have been more careful--you never know if kids today are packing anything or not.
                    That's weird. As I was reading your post,
                    I could actually imagine that, as if I was there seeing it myself.

Yeah, I would get pissed off about that, too.

I guess some kids now a days, just never learn any good manners at all,
                    & who are the ones that are not teaching them?.

It is definately not other kids
                    and it must be at home .
                    Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity
                      That's weird. As I was reading your post,
                      I could actually imagine that, as if I was there seeing it myself.
                      that's incredible! I was imagining it too!

wow
                      that IS weird!

Comment

Originally posted by kimo55
                        that's incredible! I was imagining it too!

wow
                        that IS weird!
                        Really?.
                        Aches & Pains

Comment

yea.
                          and the very same degree you were imagining it, for about as long.
                          and at the same time...
                          uh, what were we talking abou.....
                          wow. looka CNN now...

Comment

Re: What (censored) you off?

Glad you asked.

Today almost every thing (censored) me off. It started this morning.......I woke up and that (censored) me off. I had too little sleep. The place we have lived and rented for nine years was put up for sale. Some realtor brought people over to look at the place. I had to lock up my cats while they were here and that (censored) me off. I agreed to leave while they were here and I did that....as I let them in and was walking out the door she asked me if I wanted her to lock the door on thier way out. I wanted to say, "No, leave the door standing wide open for the neighbors to unload the place, and while you are at it, there is a hand truck in the spare room....set it out side so they can carry out things off easier".....(there have been day time rip offs here and they already hit our car in the parking garage and got my man's tools for work, took every thing, even ink pens.) What I actually said was, "Yes please, and do not open the cages that my cats are in." I walked out to the elevator and went down stairs and outside.....where I sat down on a bench, clearly visible to her when she took the people and left about five minutes later. HA ! I guess they did not like our happy abode ! She did not even nod her ugly head at me or any thing...just drove past me. There is no traffic here, and I know that she saw me. I came home and let the poor cats out. Last night we had gone to Walmart....I have renamed our Walmart the Walmart from hell. I had things to return.....have always heard that you can return things and get store credit with no receipt. It was clothes my man had bought and put in a drawer and when I cleaned out the drawer I found them. The clothes had all the tags. They would not take them back, all they said was that "it does not ring into our system or some such thing." I said well they came from here....they said Walmart right on them........"does not ring into our system"... That was all she could say, maybe it was really a recording ??? Mean time, my man had to return three shirts he bought that were the wrong size..no problem, he had the receipt. This is my first and last time returning any thing to Walmart.....How do I know that ? Because I am not going there any more..they can keep it, all of it til hell freezes over for all I care. My man had a pay check to cash..they fooled around for at least half an hour....had to go to the back of the store to get the cash, get the check approved and on and on..... and never did cash it. Said that their machine would "not read the check"..whatever, we left finally. Tonight we went back to the Walmart from hell. We got seperated in the store and it was very crowded. I finally found my man at the check out. He had bought two cartons of cigarettes and they charged him for three. The cashier said that he had to "go to the customer returns desk"...so we proceeded.......there was a huge line of carts blocking our way....I was very proud of my man......he ripped them apart and we went on our way to the desk and he got his money back for the over charge and we left the Walmart from hell !! Times like these I am proud of my wonderful man. He is a local boy from Kauai and after being together for almost 11 years, I can only hope for many more. Heh heh heh....seeing him tear apart that big line of stuck together carts made my day !! And, after writing this I am no longer (censored) off ! What a great thread ! I am sure I will be back here again to post some more.

PS I think I could take some writing lessons from 1stwahine !!

TurquoiseDuck
                            Last edited by TurquoiseDuck; September 1, 2005, 10:46 PM.

Comment

First lesson: Don't use bad words/swear/cuss words launguage on the forum. It's different from a BLOG. If you have to use, use the following instead, $%^#@! LOL

Aunty Lynn

P.S. I'm glad you feel better!
                              Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                              Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

venting's fun, eh?

two things:
                                stay away from walmart.

wait fer yer man to rip apart jerks who are belligerently smoking and standing in yer way.
                                then, you'll be impressed.
                                worked for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X