• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What pisses you off?

Originally posted by 1stwahine
    ... take advantage of a little old lady like me! LOL

Auntie Lynn
    Eh Tita, you're only as old as you think you are, and you are definitely a lady from the "old" school! Good thing you neva do da "tantaran" thing with him...you would have scared him into a seminary! Hmmm...he said he lived in Diamond Head?

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Even though I love computers, I hate removing the viruses on them.

I just finished fixing Aunty Lynn's computer, and from using NOD32, I removed choke viruses and trojans, while Norton was installed!

EDIT: Her norton subscription is expired, so I can't update it, and her computer don't have a dvd drive, so I can't install any other virus scanners.

(FYI, I'm still at her place, she just went to pickup her Mom)
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Mahalo, Adrian! You did a wonderful and outstanding job! I'm in awe of the the computer and don't know where to start. The reason the Norton expired was because I didn't use it for so long. Well, off and on and that's why the VIRUSES. Dumb me only like write lil' dat. Now, I know better, thanks to you.

You are an amazing and bright young man. Once again thank you!

Auntie Lynn
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Mahalo, Adrian! You did a wonderful and outstanding job!
          Gotta give Adrian extra credit just for having da alas for stepping foot in there in the first place. But then again, he had "Da Bull of Mayor Wright's" for protection.

Comment

Das right...I am da Bull of MWH! Ask Adrian, even he said was quite different from what he thought it would be!

Getting back on topic: I am pissed at this weather!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

yea. weather sucks, dunnit!

Comment

I met a fine gent tonight. I had dinner. He was a fine date and everything I would imagine a man to be unyil he said he wanted me to come to his Diamond Head home for a visit...or hit the sack. I ain't stupid. Took him for the dinner and called a taxi! Left the bum out on the cold! Served him right...to take advantage of a little old lady like me! LOL
                Auntie ... maybe he read your blog before the date?

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                  Auntie ... maybe he read your blog before the date?
                  (coffee ---> nose ---> keyboard)
                  MadAzza, I'm definitely giving you good reputation points for that! Gonna nominate it for the Funniest Reply Of The Month award too. I haven't laughed that hard for weeks!
                  And Auntie Lynn, I love ya, so no give me da whack whack, but ya gotta admit that was a damned funny answer!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

auntie, you ain't nevah coming ovah my Diamond Head house again! nosireebob!

Comment

Kimo, dat wasn't you. Dis guy was not "haole"! ROFLMAO

Wait. Kimo, I know it wasn't you, from your picture on the thread. Now, I remember the gent's name. Robert aka "bob". You set me up!!!!!!!!!

I love all of you too! Yes, it was a damn funny answer...I almost spilt water again! Well, if he reads my Blog...he'll see what happened last night. He didn't get ala's from me! LOL

Ok, Ok...he did get some kisses, hugs and caresses. What you expect, I was intoxicated! LOL
                      Last edited by 1stwahine; September 3, 2005, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Re: What pisses you off? - Chapter 2

Kung sino nag sinabe para sa reputasyon ko, (doon sa pahina 36) ikaw ang isa na bakla!. ikaw ang bastos!.
                        ikaw nang isa na malake na buldet butas!.

Seguro, hindi mo naman na intidihan ako!.
                        (hindi mo naman na intidihan kung anong sinabe ko para sa iyo!.)
                        kung sino namam ikaw!.

I sure do love being part filipino!.

Last edited by Serenity; September 4, 2005, 09:11 PM.
                        Aches & Pains
                        (through out our lives) knows no time!!.

Comment

You know what P!sses me off (today) ?!....

Here we are getting to this chinese restaurant to have lunch with our very good friend(whom we have not seen in a long while, because she lives in Maui.)!, & she & her groups friends/aquaintances, had already started lunch, & we were there about 30-45 minutes too late. See, usually when she visits, she is the one who is late, so we figure, if we are late ourselves, then we would be on time.

Boy, were we wrong!. Most of the food have already been eaten. But, our good friend, had decided to order more. ( now, as being late, we were soo hungry, & that we waited & not have anything first before we got there.)

When the next batch came, the waiter didn't even place it infront of the person who was going to pay, he just placed it to anyone that was close by .

So, this gentle man is from the mainland, & he was already there prior to us coming in late, & when the food was placed infront of him, he just pulled it closer to him, & kept taking as much as he wanted (figures, huh?!.), after that, there wasn't hardly left for the next person & along with my hubby & I.

Didn't even bother to think & use his brain to ask since we were late & everyone had eaten including him, didn't even bother to offer it to us first !. Now, that is just plain rude!.

So what my hubby did was, he stood up, & reached for the plate, so we could also have something to eat!. ( we didn't know that the restaurant closed early on sundays, as we have never been there before.)

I thought to my myself!: Good job, babe!.Good for you!. Thanks!. he he he!.

Atleast we were able to have something,too. ;-)

Some people in the mainland just don't have the same menatlity as (we do) here in Oahu with us locals here!. Those kine people are just soo rude!. Their thinking is, everyman/woman for themselves first, what ever is left, you can have it!. I told my hubby, Only dogs, are treated like that, & we are definately not dogs!!! *angry face smiley*

Aloha.
                          Last edited by Serenity; September 4, 2005, 09:15 PM.
                          Aches & Pains

Comment

Originally posted by Serenity

Some people in the mainland just don't have the same menatlity as (we do) here in Oahu with us locals here!
                            I'm wondering how true this is for mainlanders overall. Being born and raised on 'Oahu and growing up in the local culture the way I did, I feel uncomfortable taking food from shared dishes unless I know for sure that everyone else has already taken their share. And while it might seem silly to some, I also won't be the one who takes the very last piece of food left on the dish. Is that just a "local" thing?

Comment

I love the fact that I'm part pilipino too...I can read tagalog! hehehehe

Happy Labor Day Serenity!

Comment

Originally posted by lurkah
                                I'm wondering how true this is for mainlanders overall. Being born and raised on 'Oahu and growing up in the local culture the way I did, I feel uncomfortable taking food from shared dishes unless I know for sure that everyone else has already taken their share. And while it might seem silly to some, I also won't be the one who takes the very last piece of food left on the dish. Is that just a "local" thing?
                                Us local people people here in the islands, we tend to share more on the plate what we have on the table what is offered to all of us, as oppose to alot of them who are raised/born in the mainland .

That's a local thing, Lurkah.

I am sooo glad that we are soo far different from those who are raised/born in the mainland. I think that they have alot to learn from us!.

Thank God & Thank you sooo much to all of you that are living here in the islands!. I wouldn't trade you all for anything!.

Now, why can't they (mainlanders) learn from us(locals), for once!.

Aloha!.
                                Aches & Pains

Comment

Working...
                                X