Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Warriors: Hawaii vs. Oregon State

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    Actually they will let you buy two beers at a time (My friend and I took turns going to the concession)... but who wants to do that and have a flat beer by the time your done with the first one?
    *ROFLMAO* This is some funny shait! I never took you for a sipper. How long does it really take for a beer to go flat, anyway?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
    USA TODAY, page 2A
    11 March 1993

Comment

Anyone got any predictions?

UH 38
      Oregon State 28

Comment

It's going to be a long night. I just know it is. Will there be TV time-outs for the national audience? Man, I'm praying for a quick UH kill as I'm absolutely dragging right now with a major case of jet lag. I don't think I'm going to get it though; this game is going to be another classic UH high-scoring shootout. I can't offer up a prediction....I'm too jet lagged to do that as well!

Comment

Anyone else, like me, watching this from home tonight?
          But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

We are. At least, as closely as one can watch anything with three kids climbing all over you.

Comment

I got the game on at ESPN 22. Doing computer stuff right now but have it on as background fodder. So far nothing... 0 to 0 and UH just received the ball on a punt return... I think... break to commercial.

--------------------------------------------

So at the end of the first quarter it's Oregon State 7 Hawaii 0. Oregon just made a touchdown after Hawaii failed to make a 39 yard field goal.
              Last edited by mel; December 2, 2006, 06:41 PM. Reason: updating post to reflect 1st qtr score.
              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Great game, so far! And I'm fairly impressed with the guys in the booth calling the game.
                But I'm disturbed! I'm depressed! I'm inadequate! I GOT IT ALL! (George Costanza)
                GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Tied at 21 at halftime. Nervous that we're chasing OSU (to keep things tied) than the other way around, but yes, a great game overall. And Colt's putting on a heck of a show. Like the announcer said, this game was one to stay up for, if only just to see him in action.

Comment

Since they've banned almost everything else at the stadium, it's obvious they also need to ban PAPER.
                    Break out the Zamboni, indeed.
                    Good game so far. 1st half just ended. GO WARRIORS!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Funny thing is at the beginning of the broadcast the ESPN guys were saying this is a prime time show. Um, prime time here in Hawaii and possibly the West Coast... if you're on the East Coast, it's what... after 2 AM now? You gotta be a football junkie to stay up this late... I am sure the game will be followed by the marble tournament on ESPN at this late hour.

--------------------------

At the end of the 3rd QTR the score is Oregon State 28 UH 24.
                      Last edited by mel; December 2, 2006, 08:29 PM. Reason: updated post
                      I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

With 10 minutes left in the 4th quarter, Oregon is ahead 35 to 24. Our Colt has thrown two interceptions so far. Ai!

Comment

Holy freaking cow.
                          GrouchyTeacher.com

Comment

Game over: Oregon State 35 Hawaii 32.
                            I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Bummer. Colt looked really crushed. That 4th down pass really would have been the ticket for the Warriors. The last-ditch Cal/Stanford play was a sight to see, but fruitless.

On to the Sheraton Hawaii Bowl...

Comment

Sooo depressed. *le sob* Now time to calm down after hours of yelling at my TV and being excited, then mad, then excited, then ahhhhhhh!
                                I'm disgusted and repulsed, and I can't look away.

Comment

Working...
                                X