Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "You Learn Something Every Day"

Originally posted by pzarquon
    I learned that if you're going to kick your son's training potty across the living room, it's generally a good idea to make sure it's empty first...
    bet ya learned how to bee line straight to a fast dive into da pool too, eh.

Comment

Today I learned that HT has some pretty cool members...

Today I learned that you learn something new everyday...

Today I learned that Maddazza and Kimo55 were a couple...

Today I leaned that Kimo55 was married to someone before Madazza
      (and she didn't even know )

I'm trying to find the quotation post... can't find it... however, my new favorite quote heard recently....

"I never knew you was married before!!!" Maddazza to Kimo55

Comment

I neva say anything!

Auntie Lynn
        Last edited by 1stwahine; April 9, 2006, 08:22 PM.
        Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
        Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

It's okay. She's cool and so is he, so history is just that, His Story. HaHaHa
          Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

I like it. Love rocks. Everyone should get to rock in love.
            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
              Manoa, to be fair to MadAzza and Kimo, please take out the last three parts of your post.

Auntie Lynn
              why auntie...

I actually want to post it on the quotes post...

I think that was just great their interaction today...

shows that they love eachother and still have a lot to learn about eachother.

the whole "I never knew you were married before" is a "classic" quote!!!!

I think that's hillarious as doo doo...!!! I'm not trying to provoke anything... just think it was kind of cute....

So therefore...if it needs to be erased...it will be erased by the moderator of this thread....

I try my best to post what I mean...and you know that personally.

Madazza and Kimo... you guys are POIFECT for eachother... I wish the best to the both of you...!!!

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
                "I never knew you were married before" is a "classic" quote!!!!
                just think it was kind of cute....
                Me too! They make a great couple. All the Best to them! It was funny though. I espounded on how my lady burned all the photos of my ex's too. Life and Love is good!
                Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

the whole "I never knew you were married before" is a "classic" quote!!!!

Hee! I'm still cracking up about it. He apparently told me a few weeks ago, and I forgot all about it. I guess it just wasn't that important … regardless of how I reacted today! It wasn't that he was married once that bothered me -- I was just embarrassed that I'd forgotten about it!

I thought the whole thing was hilarious.

Comment

So therefore...if it needs to be erased...it will be erased by the moderator of this thread....

I try my best to post what I mean...and you know that personally.
                    aole pilikia! No harm meant, no harm done!

Comment

I figured that one out a couple of weeks ago. Splains a few exchanges that went over my head . Never a dull moment I'd bet.

Wish I could've been there. Sounds and looks like a fine time for one and all. But I'm knee deep in microdiapers this week. Woohoo!
                      “First we fought the preliminary round for the k***s and now we’re gonna fight the main event for the n*****s."
                      http://hollywoodbitchslap.com/review...=416&printer=1

Comment

Today I learned that the South Beach diet is going to kick my ass.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                          Hee! I'm still cracking up about it. He apparently told me a few weeks ago, and I forgot all about it. I guess it just wasn't that important … regardless of how I reacted today! It wasn't that he was married once that bothered me -- I was just embarrassed that I'd forgotten about it!

I thought the whole thing was hilarious.
                          Personally, and at my age, I'd stay faaaaar away from any guy who hasn't been married before. O'course, I stay away from any guy who can't dance, isn't completely Mac literate, doesn't like Makaha, hates the ocean, thinks love is the 2nd drug of choice and last but not least...doesn't like older women!

And, ya know what, Maddie? You didn't over react at all. Your reaction certainly didn't come off as being pissed...more like..."huh?"

It was lotsa fun meeting my leeward coast neighbors...esp. considering I've been bumping into Kimo in various online forums for at least 10 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Kilinahe
                            Today I learned that the South Beach diet is going to kick my ass.
                            Checked it out. When I learned that wine would be excluded from my life for at least two weeks, I couldn't take it. Ain't no way. Besides, I look so much better with a glass of wine, during a glass of wine, after a glass of wine.
                            Aloha from Lavagal

Comment

Funny, I thought I was the last one to learn this, but I've known since the last time kimo55 took a "break" from HT; didn't realize what a secret (inadvertant or not) it was, though I told no one - who am I gonna tell anyway?

More power to them.

(FWIW, I told the AF-from-K that I was twice-divorced and had a daughter, within the first week of dating - that was nearly eleven years ago, and we're still happily co-habitatin'.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio
                                (FWIW, I told the AF-from-K that I was twice-divorced and had a daughter, within the first week of dating - that was nearly eleven years ago, and we're still happily co-habitatin'.)
                                well, as it was eleven years ago, don't say it again, cuz you WILL get same t'ing:

"you WHAAAAT!?
                                You NEVAH wen tell me dat befOH!"
                                Last edited by kimo55; April 11, 2006, 08:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X