Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Awwww...my dream last night was so thrilling, romantic and bliss. The man in it ~ PERFECT. Alas, I woke up to reality. I took my nap a little while ago and tried my best to recapture what I dreamed last night.

Dang! All I got was Curious George!!!!

I go try again....

Auntie Lynn
    Sorry Auntie but Adrian may be too young for you and well I'm married already
    Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
      Sorry Auntie but Adrian may be too young for you and well I'm married already.
      Adrian? I asked to be Mike Lowery's Valentine on two Forums and still waiting foa one answer.

As foa you...yeah. You MARRIED!

Auntie Lynn
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
        Adrian? I asked to be Mike Lowery's Valentine on two Forums and still waiting foa one answer.

As foa you...yeah. You MARRIED!

Auntie Lynn
        Hmmm Mike eh?

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
          Hmmm Mike eh?
          Why Badda You? Don't Let It!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Man, how can you guys remember your dreams? I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast this morning!
            How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456 View Post
              Man, how can you guys remember your dreams? I can barely remember what I ate for breakfast this morning!
              Don't feel bad. If I didn't eat the same thing for breakfast every day, I probably wouldn't remember either. I rarely remember any dreams when I wake up. Unless I wake up suddenly. And then the dreams seem to have a self-destruct sequence. After a short time, I can't remember them at all.

Usually it's a strange mix of places and actions. Places like rooms of different houses I've been in put together or other nonsense stuff. I've been told that's a good sign.

Comment

Last night my dream was about me bustin' a kid in a store for vandalism. He dumped bottles of fanta punch on the floor of the frozen vegetables aisle. I threatened to call the cops if he didn't mop it up, so his parents told him not to listen to me. so I poured buckets of scalding hot water on his parents.
                Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

I used to have this recurring dream about twice a year where I'm in this high tech multi story lab. I'm having a conversation with two associates and am about to disclose a discovery on space travel when I wake up.

It's always the same dream and I wake up at the very exact time. Until last year I was dreaming it and I managed to force myself to continue the dream.

When I woke up I knew the answer to space travel, but my problem is that whenever I wake up suddenly my dreams become fleeting and it evaporates from memory rather quickly.

I shook my wife up and started rattling off words and sentences without telling her what it meant or where it was coming from.

As the memory of the dream vaporized I took control of my conciousness and asked my wife what I had just said. She said, "Huh?" and fell back to sleep.

Damn!!! I've never had that dream again. Somewhere somehow locked in my head is this dream sequence with some kinda answer that really made sense.

Comment

Dreamt last night that I had undergone emergency heart surgery (!) and was permitted to be lazy while recovering...yet another reason I didn't want to get out of bed this morning.

Comment

Last night, I dreamt about witnessing a burglary and the owners of the house getting shot - with their bodies being dragged out. I got caught taking pictures of the burglars and I almost got killed - but I woke up a few minutes before my alarm went off.

Comment

I just had this dream where my family was filthy rich. I carried around about a dozen $100 bills in my wallet, but was afraid to buy stuff.

Comment

I just had this dream where my family was filthy rich. I carried around about a dozen $100 bills in my wallet, but was afraid to buy stuff.
                          Adrian, You continue to make me SMILE!!!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Maybe your subconcious mind was telling you if you didn't earn it you shouldn't use it.

Comment

Last night's dream had me going to the movies, then my car got towed away because it was there for more than 2 hours. Who puts a time limit on a parking lot at a movie theater? (and yes, I got my car back)

Comment

Who puts a time limit on a parking lot at a movie theater?
                                Blame CompUSA.

Comment

Working...
                                X