The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Official HT "Share Your Dreams" thread

Last night I dreamt that me and my three buddies went on a camping trip, pulled a cable from the sand, saw a flashing light in the sky then went trudging thru the jungle in search of someone. Weird huh :P

Comment

I don't remember many dreams unless they're very intense. With that, I do remember a couple I used to have regularly when I was a kid.

1st one is a gigantor pirate ship hits Oahu so hard, it's cargo spills out and flies all over the island. Each is a round bundle wrapped in tissue paper. Once they land, they open up revealing a skull.

The other is I dream of sleeping and "puppets" pop up between the wall and bed. I push one down and I can feel it squirm under my back, waking me up.

What I hate is getting these dreams where I'm at the wheel of what's supposed to be a really fast car. One dream in particular involves my dream car. An Opal GT with a blown big block. I'm at a traffic light and this thing is just rumbling at the line, flames spewing from the pipes. Light turns green and I gas it.....I can barely get if over 25 mph with the pedal to the metal.

Other intense dreams, well, they ain't no one elses business but mine.

Comment

Last night, I had a dream that I puked out whole apples (red delicious--yes, delicious) and spewed fountains of apple juice. When I woke up, I was curious to see what would happen if I--yes, drank a couple glasses of apple juice. No, nothing happened.
        Twitter: LookMaICanWrite

flickr

Comment

Originally posted by Da Rolling Eye View Post
          What I hate is getting these dreams where I'm at the wheel of what's supposed to be a really fast car. One dream in particular involves my dream car. An Opal GT with a blown big block. I'm at a traffic light and this thing is just rumbling at the line, flames spewing from the pipes. Light turns green and I gas it.....I can barely get if over 25 mph with the pedal to the metal.
          Something is keeping you from reaching a major goal you have set for yourself. You can't understand why, even though you feel you are making progress towards the goal, you aren't getting there at the pace you think you should.

You can't figure out what's holding you back - because it's something inside you, not an external force. First, figure out the goal that's frustrating you. Then, "look under your hood" for the problem, rather than outside yourself.

That'll be $50, please, for today's woo-eee-woo-eee session. Never mind - first one's always free. (AND you get your money's worth, guaranteed.)

Comment

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
            Something is keeping you from reaching a major goal you have set for yourself. You can't understand why, even though you feel you are making progress towards the goal, you aren't getting there at the pace you think you should.

You can't figure out what's holding you back - because it's something inside you, not an external force. First, figure out the goal that's frustrating you. Then, "look under your hood" for the problem, rather than outside yourself.

That'll be $50, please, for today's woo-eee-woo-eee session. Never mind - first one's always free. (AND you get your money's worth, guaranteed.)
            Bwaahahahahaaa....dasgood, dasgood. I always thought I'm supposed to slow the heck down and stop making myself so busy. You know, stop to smell the roses, take a chance and dive into that relationship with that girl I was dating, yaddayaddayadda.... Hmmm. You know?...I haven't had that dream since I got married.

Comment

Working...
            X