Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ouija Board Game

Originally posted by Walkoff Balk View Post
    Was it an urban legend or in a movie where you can hear spirits screaming when an Ouija board is burning?
    I observed that Ouija Boards come in different strength levels. Some are quite active, while others are sort of dull. I don't play with them, but have a looong time ago. Spirits aren't subject to the physical plain, so I'm of the opinion that the screaming thing is bogus. Notwithstanding, I've heard stories of them resisting being disposed of. Heard the same thing about some dolls too. Yikes!

Comment

Re: Beyond the Ouija Board

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
      I won't continue in that direction...
      ...but I can't be responsible for others who stay off the track; again, sorry.

Comment

soooooo......whadda you think about the Saints!
        Life is what you make of it...so please read the instructions carefully.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post

ST Boniface of Mainz was kinda cool...patron saint of beer brewers and tailors/suit makers.

I mean what could be cooler for a night out, beer goggles and snappy dressing.

Comment

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
            Originally posted by Peshkwe View Post
            ST Boniface of Mainz was kinda cool...patron saint of beer brewers and tailors/suit makers.

I mean what could be cooler for a night out, beer goggles and snappy dressing.
            Oh, you guys! Stop talking religion!

Comment

Our 6th grade science teacher told our class that she and some friends were playing with The Board and they asked it they names of the guys they were going to marry. She got a very unusual name in response. Well, she ended up married to a guy with a name like Bob or something, but a few weeks after their wedding, found out he had been adopted and his birth mother had named him the unusual name! (And she had never told him the Ouija Board story!)

Anyone else got any good stories?

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

I'll take Magic 8-Ball for the win!

Comment

Originally posted by cezanne View Post
                  I'll take Magic 8-Ball for the win!
                  Oh no! That's how I ended up married the first time. Bad, bad Magic 8-Ball!

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Working...
                  X