Clear All

Re: Spoiler Tag Testing

Ok, so I will try again

This is a test of the emergency broadcast system

HOpe this does it.

Yeap.... it works... great...
    Tayo

FINALLY HOME IN HAWAI'I!

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover."
    Mark Twain

Comment

Spoiler tag test #2

Testing to see what happens when a spoiler tag is in the base note, since the first spoiler tag thread didn't have it.

Here is the text that will be between the spoiler tags.

Comment

Re: Spoiler tag test #2

The following quotes came from the 24: Season 7 thread in The Tube sub-forum.

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
        Please put something in the title indicating that there are spoilers in this thread. I seriously just moused over this and got the next episode of 24 that I haven't seen ruined.
        I don't think it's necessary to say in the thread title that spoilers are in a thread, since threads in the Big Picture and The Tube sub-forums would be discussing what happen in the TV show or movie that you had watched.

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
        I'm sorry that you were spoiled, but this is the nature of current television show threads. The Heroes thread for example discusses current episode a few short hours after airing without the use of a spoiler tag. I usually avoid threads like these even in general form until I've seen the latest episode.
        Even after using HawaiiThreads for close to 5 years, you learn something new. One thing I learned today is that the text within a spoiler tag will still show up if you mouse over the entry. It wouldn't have mattered if Vanguard had put a spoiler tag between the text, one would have seen it no matter what.
        Last edited by helen; March 11, 2009, 10:14 AM.

Comment

asdfwgsvsjjj
          This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

If you are kind of wondering why this post's spoiler doesn't work is that because you have the spoiler following a quote.

As a suggestion put an indent tag around the spoiler tag and things should be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by helen View Post
              If you are kind of wondering why this post's spoiler doesn't work is that because you have the spoiler following a quote.

As a suggestion put an indent tag around the spoiler tag and things should be fine.
              Your spoiler worked just fine, Helen.
              Well, we got one more computer genius on board!
              Be Yourself. Everyone Else Is Taken!
              ~ ~
              Kaʻonohiʻulaʻokahōkūmiomioʻehiku
              Spreading the virus of ALOHA.
              Oh Chu. If only you could have seen what I've seen, with your eyes.

Comment

A million mahalos for your help, Helen.
                This post may contain an opinion that may conflict with your opinion. Do not take it personal. Polite discussion of difference of opinion is welcome.

Comment

Re: Spoiler Tag Testing

Originally posted by Vanguard View Post
                  Episodes 4.01-4.02: Spoiler tags since some people may not have seen the episode yet (I still feel bad about the House thing!)
                  There are times when a spoiler would be needed in a post and other times in the long term it just slow things down.

Comment

Working...
                  X