This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Reputation?

Uh, the game of using reputation to further personal attacks against users... don't think it happens? Come read the spew posted on my User CP. Then again, I'm sure you already know what some of it says...

A big HOWZIT to all the other haters on HT... keep it up!

Comment

only you can read your comments palolo joe! you should see the ones i get. lol
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Can't be that bad if you still get green squares... I keep teetering between a poor rep and being "infamous in these parts" because of a few people with enough posts to really make those negative votes count.

Remember, being a post whore makes a difference when it comes to reputation...

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

only you can read your comments palolo joe! you should see the ones i get. lol
          How many marriage proposals you wen get, Auntie? hee hee

Comment

uh? none? why? i suppose to get one? from who? tiny tadani? hahahahah! he married eh? ROFLMAO! plus i no like his name...hahahahahah!
            Last edited by 1stwahine; August 30, 2005, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
              Uh, the game of using reputation to further personal attacks against users... don't think it happens? Come read the spew posted on my User CP. Then again, I'm sure you already know what some of it says...

A big HOWZIT to all the other haters on HT... keep it up!
              Hey, I left *nice* comments for you once! Even after you were snarky to me. I just can't resist a snark, I guess. Ha!!!

Comment

Ok, and I'm guilty the one who sent the one today saying, "i'm tired of seeing red!" it was ment as a positive and a friendly reputation not a negative one.

Auntie Lynn

(shut-up lurkah)

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

(shut-up lurkah)

Comment

how do you do dat? das why dey call you lurkah! you pop up all the right time in just about all the places. odd, strange, spooky......."normal!"

Comment

It's okay Palolo Joe. I think the whole "Reputation" thing is useless. Don't let it get you down or stop any true opinion you've got. Jus' givum brah!
                      Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

Where's the ni-ni bottle, da diaper and da binky...???

Comment

MadAzza and Aunty Lynn, I'm not talking about you... could pretty much tell when you weighed in. I'm talking about curse words and names that would bring people to blows if used in real life, face to face.

Buddy, I ain't worried at all. I follow the rules and back off whenever the big bad Admin decides to slap me around a bit. The situation is what it is.

But I am working on building my post count, for the day far far away when my reputation votes will count, instead of showing up as a poor little gray box...

And Pikake, I hope your crybaby comment wasn't directed at me. With just 38 posts, you haven't been around these parts long enough. Unless you've been reading all the old stuff - but I don't think you have.
                          Last edited by Palolo Joe; August 30, 2005, 06:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Palolo Joe
                            And Pikake, I hope your crybaby comment wasn't directed at me. With just 38 posts, you haven't been around these parts long enough. Unless you've been reading all the old stuff - but I don't think you have.
                            Dude - you're trippin! I'm not the one counting post and reps and making wee wee about it. You need to chill out!!! Those numbers don't mean crap to me - having x amount of post and one small green square doesn't make me who I am. So go dig it!
                            I'm here to have a good time and be in touch with my "island roots" - and I don't think I need to read them thousands of post to be apart of this "Ohana" so again go dig it! Better yet since you seem to relate my comment to yourself: go and daiper yourself, drink your ni-ni bottle, when pau stuff the binky in your mouth and go moi. Good Night!

Comment

• How about a vote?

Let's vote on whether or not we would like to ask the Admins to remove the "Reputation" system.
                              Life is either an adventure... or you're not doing it right!!!

Comment

• Re: How about a vote?

The results of the poll might be interesting, but I'm not going to remove the reputation system anytime soon. I feel it's functioning exactly as designed. You can use it, or dismiss it as silly, childish, or irrelevant, and ultimately participate or ignore as you so desire.

And Pikake, quit with the "dig its" and childishness to counter childishness. If you think the system is silly, fine. But leave the personal needling out of it. Unless you were cleverly trying to demonstrate the kind of post the Reputation system was designed to mark, of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X