This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: "Lost" Season 2

I don't think they're dead either.....but they might be former number-entering, button pushers!
    Lovena

Comment

Soooooo...um...BIG spoilers revealed about who dies on Nov. 9 on Ain't It Cool News (invisible text used there to further hide it). As well as a surprising hint as to who does the deed on SpoilerFix under the general season 2 spoilers section. Craziness, but the person who apparently dies is exactly who I thought it would be, which...I guess...can be a good or a bad thing for me...
      myspace | facebook | puppy moonwalk

Comment

Originally posted by LeiKaina
        Speaking of Lost theories, what is your favorite one?
        At the end of the 1st season my theory is that the plane crash was staged and the survivors were planted there. Why? I have no idea but between the starting episode where Jack is in the middle of the jungle, the jet engine being on but not moving, passengers only getting minor scratches, things that should have been destoryed from being dropped more than 10,000 feet but have no scratches on them.

Oh by the way this Saturday there is no repeat of Lost.

Comment

More confusing, why is it the promo said 3 weeks from tonight? Fox has the World Series, not ABC, so what's intervening?
          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

I initially thought I had my TV tuned to KBFD when tonight's episode came on! LOL

But seriously, VERY interesting for a major network show to have a decent chunk of the show spoken in a foreign language. Korean in this case. Anyone know where the hotel scenes were shot???

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
              More confusing, why is it the promo said 3 weeks from tonight? Fox has the World Series, not ABC, so what's intervening?
              Because the "juiciest" episodes will play out in November, which is of course, sweeps time. Not that the show needs any help with viewership, but in the TV biz, higher ratings means higher advertising rates.

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
                Anyone know where the hotel scenes were shot???
                The green titled place kind of reminds of a closed restaurant on South King Street just ewa of Keeaumoku Street.

Did notice the scene at the end of the episode where it was on the Ala Wai Canal when Sun bumps into Jin.

I don't know if this was said before but does anyone notice that the gang on the raft, Michael, Jin and Sawyer never really got along well when they was on the island? This has to be the most mis-matched crew of anything that floats.

I am beginning to wonder if The Others are either one big group or are made of smaller rival groups. The group that Echo and Jin try to avoid seem to be to the biggest group encountered but they don't seem to be the same group that took Walt. I guess only time will tell as to why they want Walt but have no qualms about killing adults like Goodwin or shooting Sawyer.

Also wondering if Echo wasn't on flight 815 but rather on the Beachcraft.

Comment

So who do you folks think will be killed off the show?

Comment

Well Sawyer got shot in the shoulder, so he might be killed off that way. Shannon is another character that might get killed off. Or maybe Claire. Killing off Locke or Jack at this point would be kind of bad since those two still got some interesting flashbacks left in them.

Comment

I enjoyed last nights ep....

-Sun & Hugo watching for poop
                      -loved the fact that Hugo called Sun "Dude!" **LOL**
                      -looks like Jin is catching on with some english
                      -looks like Sawyer trying to build trust with Jin
                      -Cameo's by Jack, Locke and Vincent
                      -Locke's response to Sun's 'Did you see me?' -- "Tearing up your garden? No."

And the best scene....Sun finding her wedding ring and the flashback of her and Jin bumping into one another. I thought fer sure that they were going to meet via the hotel door. The look on her face when she had finally found her ring was priceless!

Those folks that Jin and Eko were hiding from in the bushes.....I'm not certain if they are the 'Others.' Maybe they are survivors from another plane/ship crash and I honestly hope so! It would be interesting to see more survivors and have more storylines and backflashes for this show!
                      Lovena

Comment

Tidbits

No one was in the Swan this week. So who was pushing the button?

Jin's flashbacks show him to be an honorable person.

I like Echo/Eko.

I hope Bernard gets to see Rose.

I loved the Jin/Sun first meeting flashback. My wife had a smile on her face after watching this episode.

How many people walked past Jin and Echo?

So was it a dead passenger that Jin found?

Those pigs on the island are mean and like running over people.
                        just started: mililaniblog.com

Comment

Originally posted by tvguy
                          Because the "juiciest" episodes will play out in November, which is of course, sweeps time. Not that the show needs any help with viewership, but in the TV biz, higher ratings means higher advertising rates.
                          Well, yeah, but does that mean re-runs for two weeks? I went to the website to see if I could find out, but that gave me no info. I suppose if they do that it makes sense to drag viewers in who've heard word-of-mouth about it and gives them a chance to see the new season's episodes, but it's annoying for the long-term watchers.
                          http://www.linkmeister.com/wordpress/

Comment

Originally posted by Linkmeister
                            Well, yeah, but does that mean re-runs for two weeks?
                            I believe so. Next week should be "Adrift" (Ep. 2-2) and the week after that should be "Orientation" (Ep. 2-3). The new episode will be Nov. 9, "Abandoned." The episode I'm really looking forward to is Ep. 2-7, "The other 48 Days," which is said to tell the story of Ana Lucia's group from the time of the plane crash.

Originally posted by jkpescador
                            I like Echo/Eko.
                            Me too. Seems very knowing, a smile that's both reassuring and disconcerting. I half expect him to turn out to be a bad character, but I think that's intentional.
                            I hope Bernard gets to see Rose.
                            A reunification that will no doubt be just as anticipated as Jin/Sun, Michael/Walt, Kate/Sawyer... actually, there's a lot of separation and pining, isn't there?
                            How many people walked past Jin and Echo?
                            Maybe a dozen. The music seemed to include a dramatic beat with each passing person. They looked young. The last one, with the creepy hanging teddy bear, most of all!
                            So was it a dead passenger that Jin found?
                            Alas, poor Goodwin. Mr. Eko knew him. I was curious about the phrasing, though. Jin points to him and says, "Others?" Mr. Eko nods and says who he was. But. While the immediate assumption was that Goodwin was with Ana Lucia's group and was killed by the Others, a part of me thinks Mr. Eko could have also be saying Goodwin was an Other -- the same way Jack's group knew (and killed) Ethan.

So. Jin and Sun met by the Ala Wai. How romantic! (They have Ford Explorers in Seoul?) Anyone know where the waterfall was (Michael's last scene with Jin and Mr. Eko)?

My wife and I recorded our thoughts about the episode, as always, in our Lost podcast. Now available in an enhanced, chapter-marked flavor!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                              IAnyone know where the waterfall was (Michael's last scene with Jin and Mr. Eko)?
                              Looked like Manoa Falls.
                              I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by jkpescador

No one was in the Swan this week. So who was pushing the button?
                                Whoever was not seen this week can be assumed to be in the bunker watching that boring computer.. so my guess is Sayid. I think if they make episodes with no cuts to the bunker/facility, then they are going to have to leave one of the main characters out to have us assume that person is tasked with pushing the button.
                                I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X