X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied
    Re: "Night Time" with Andy Bumatai

Change up on the line-up for Monday 3/3. Maya bailed, so we're looking for backup. Bummer.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by mel View Post
    Anyone know what the ratings are like for this show? It would seem based on the posts in recent weeks that only a few people here watch it.
    Ahem...People do watch the show...the users/members here have simply run out of complaints. To assume that the lack of posts here on Hawaii Threads dictate the viewership of the show...is NOT a good measuring tool. Ratings come out after February.

Leave a comment:

• mel
    replied

Anyone know what the ratings are like for this show? It would seem based on the posts in recent weeks that only a few people here watch it.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Hey Folks,

I've updated the "NightTime" website. Kapena is the "Featured Performance". Kelly Boy passed the song down to his daughter Kalena. It's a smooth tune.

Next Friday, it's going to be a toss up between Pilioha and Greenwood. I haven't figured it out yet.

Coming this Monday, we have Barack Obama's sister Maya Ng, The Beatboys, The Cherry Blossom Cabaret, and the Pacific Roller Derby Queens. I made an attempt to get Tommy Davidson, but the dude flies out Monday morning....bummer.

Anyway, please checkout the NightTime website for more info, and pictures...See if you can find Tutusue and her eldest spawn.

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by tutusue View Post
    Heh! Welcome to show biz where we're just getting up to speed at the 10 hour mark.

Eldest spawn and I will try to get there before I take her to the airport. We have mainland greetings to pass along to Teri.
    Spawned? I'm thinking "Alien" already Cool...if you see me sleeping, wake me up please...

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    [...]
    cr$p... that's a 20+ hour day
    [...]
    Heh! Welcome to show biz where we're just getting up to speed at the 10 hour mark.

Eldest spawn and I will try to get there before I take her to the airport. We have mainland greetings to pass along to Teri.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Ok. Folks...

We are WORKING on President's Day

...and I'll be coming from the Great Aloha Run...after running

cr$p... that's a 20+ hour day

Oh, well... KAPENA is in the house!! Check out the website for the list of guests. The list should be pretty much stable;

Featured band of this week is Bari Bari 13.

ER

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    Nada on DS & ML...unless someone lifted the pictures from me.
    Don't think so, ER. My guess is if you took that photo and previewed it you woulda deleted it in a heartbeat!
    YEP...taping on 2/18...I'll get a prelminary schedule on Wednesday/Thursday.
    Cool!
    OK...Smallword = Smallworld...they hooked up...you're family
    Not yet. Soon, I hope.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

So...ER...did you submit that photo of Don Stroud and Matt Locey to KHNL?

BTW, is the show taping on Feb. 18?

ps...Teri and my relative mentioned in the post above did, in fact, go to school together in SoCal. Amazing!!!
    Nada on DS & ML...unless someone lifted the pictures from me.

YEP...taping on 2/18...I'll get a prelminary schedule on Wednesday/Thursday.

OK...Smallword = Smallworld...they hooked up...you're family

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

I like the new site so much better than the old one, ER. Nice job! Loved reading some of the biographies. Matt L. will always be just a kid to me. Whatta shock to see his kid, who I remember from baby days! I emailed Teri S. as she may have gone to school with a family member of mine. Once again, 6 degrees have been whittled down to 2 degrees!
    Thanks TuTuSue!! Yep Yep...I got the go ahead to go full blast. The site was done in record time. Phew!! I'm huffing and puffing here.

Smallworld you say???

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

So...ER...did you submit that photo of Don Stroud and Matt Locey to KHNL?

BTW, is the show taping on Feb. 18?

ps...Teri and my relative mentioned in the post above did, in fact, go to school together in SoCal. Amazing!!!

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

I like the new site so much better than the old one, ER. Nice job! Loved reading some of the biographies. Matt L. will always be just a kid to me. Whatta shock to see his kid, who I remember from baby days! I emailed Teri S. as she may have gone to school with a family member of mine. Once again, 6 degrees have been whittled down to 2 degrees!

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Hey Folks, Killer line-up for THIS coming MONDAY 2/11.

Cmon' down and join us!!

Aloha,

ER

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Ok folks, I almost have the new site running 100%....There's a few pages here and there that are "under construction". I'll have those in place in a few days.

Tahiti Rey's performance is on You Tube...but it's missing Part #2..something broke when I was exporting the show from the timeline. It's being fixed by Kyle Tubania right now, and I should have that missing segment online later tonight.

Japanese Rock Band, "Bari Bari 13" will be back Monday along with their "harem" the Cherry Blossom Caberet. These guys were pretty cool, and believe it or not, the most requested act for a return.

The new guest list is posted for 2/4...that's subject to change as we're confirming guests. If you're coming, flag me down for a picture and I'll put you in the "Webmaster's STill Pics of the Week" section of the website.

ER

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

It was actually Tahiti's 2nd appearance. She has a 2 segment deal on the show.
    Yes, I saw her the first time she was on and became an instant fan! I'm sure her performance for Wednesday's show will be just as good!

As for Andy being stuck on "sunset"...prior to the taping, I know he was thinking "sundance"...but ah....call it brain farting. It actually was funny when Jon Lovitz pointing that out.
    Yes, he did say that he was confusing the Sundance Film Festival with 'Sunset on the Beach' - hahaha...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X