X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mel
    replied
    Re: "Night Time" with Andy Bumatai

With this 318th post, and the fact that the program is on a brief hiatus, this ends the thread. A new thread is now open to discuss "NightTime" in this section. Mahalo for your participation.
    Last edited by mel; April 18, 2008, 06:10 AM. Reason: added link

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Hey folks!

ER is on "NightTime"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yyFWcTMgBPY

Ok...aside from that, we're taking a break from taping and will begin airing "The Best of Series" starting 4/22.

@Kiwidiva...The Samoan Gospel Heralds will be on the 7pm taping 5/5. These guys rocked the house at the Hilton and will certainly do better at the Outrigger.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

OK...here is my picture gallery from last night...
    http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...time/index.htm

Watch for Frank B. Shaner's show...this one is pretty funny.

We're taking a break on 4/21 and will return 4/28. I've booked Jasmine Trias for the 7pm taping. Plus the PRIMO beers guys (HINT-stop by for a sampling).

I'll have a full list of the guests posted by this weekend.

ER

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

Andy had a cold/cough that night. He coughed by accident and POOF.
    Oh, I thought he was 'smelling' the dry ingredients and that he accidentally breathed some in.

BTW, I'm working on the Samoan Gospel Heralds. Were you buggin' me about them?
    Nope, that wasn't me! But I would defintely like to see that!

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
    Nathan Aweau rocked last night! I love that 7 string bass (I too had to count the strings the first time I saw it!) I was glad that Andy took some time to chat with him at the end too.

Yeah, that was a classic! What was he thinking??? The poor lady tried to continue the interview but it was shot after that!
    Andy had a cold/cough that night. He coughed by accident and POOF.

Anyway, I chatted with Nathan and he has an 8-string bass. He'll let me know when he is ready to come out to play with that.

BTW, I'm working on the Samoan Gospel Heralds. Were you buggin' me about them?

ER

PS...pictures here with Nancy Kwan;
    http://www.ctrlaltdel-usa.net/privat...time/index.htm

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

Nathan Aweau rocked last night! I love that 7 string bass (I too had to count the strings the first time I saw it!) I was glad that Andy took some time to chat with him at the end too.

This is one of my favorite episodes...especially the part when Andy coughs in the magic bullet and gets powdered...I still have a good laugh at it after viewing it 50+ times.
    Yeah, that was a classic! What was he thinking??? The poor lady tried to continue the interview but it was shot after that!

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

I seem to have flash installed. I go to Adobe and it starts playing, so it's good.

I get an error when I click on the "2" or "4" to play a segment. I can't copy the error. But it says "invalid character" if I've set errors to popup and "object expected" if I don't.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    The page works OK on my work machine, but not at home. But the home machine does work on YouTube, so I'm not sure what's going on.
    oic....

On your home machine, download and install the latest FLASH player
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/downl...&promoid=BUIGP

*** note *** Don't install the Google Taskbar

If you still have the same problem, it may be a security setting to allow Activex from running.

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

The page works OK on my work machine, but not at home. But the home machine does work on YouTube, so I'm not sure what's going on.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by GeckoGeek View Post
    I can't seem to play the show.
    Hey Gecko...

Locate #172 under "Watch it Again on You Tube" then in the section "PLAY PART", click on #1, 2, 3, or 4

Fate Yanagi is in Part 2, and we have the tail end of the original Rap's Hawaii in part 4.

This is one of my favorite episodes...especially the part when Andy coughs in the magic bullet and gets powered...I still have a good laugh at it after viewing it 50+ times.

Leave a comment:

• GeckoGeek
    replied

Originally posted by Exhaulted_Ruler View Post
    Fate Yanagi is now on You Tube

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv

show #172
    I can't seem to play the show.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Fate Yanagi is now on You Tube

http://www.nighttimehawaii.tv

show #172

Leave a comment:

• kiwidiva
    replied

I believe it only plays at 9:35pm on KFVE...and it's possible it got postponed to a later time due to UH sports.
    oh, i was sure it replayed when the KFVE news replays again after 11... sorry for my wrong!

I've already uploaded the Princess on You Tube...just have to code it for the website...should be done in the next 5 minutes.
    I just watched the whole clip and it was Andy who said April 15th and she kinda hesitated then went along with it - but at the beginning when he introduced her he said April 12th - the right date. I missed the beginning last night so thought SHE put the wrong date out... but nah... was da bruddah!

Leave a comment:

• Random
    replied

Oh cmon'. take it for what it's worth...you got to see half naked chicks right? And if a local-style Top 10 list comes along...Lucky us. I'll stick a few half naked chicks in there just for you.

Steve Kalnasy from Hawaiian Chopper Magazine will bring Chica to this Monday's taping...JUST FOR YOU!! Howz that for being thoughtful.
    Throw in some bikini contest babes from the Big Toys for Big Boys Expo.

...oh, and Andy will do another dream sequence where he is riding the chopper, and along the way, he'll do a top 10 countdown on favorite ABC stores that he sees in Waikiki.

Hopefully, you understand that I'm kidding.
    Andy dreaming? Yes.

Babes? No. I won't forgive you.

Leave a comment:

• Exhaulted_Ruler
    replied

Originally posted by kiwidiva View Post
    Loved Ilona Irvine on last night's show! Sorry PRINCESS Ilona Irvine. She put out the wrong date for the Jammin' Hawaiians show - it's April 12 not 15 but oh well, I already got my tickets...

Hey ER, how come the show doesn't replay anymore? Didn't it used to play again at 11ish? I was watching George Michael on Eli Stone and just happened to turn it over in the middle of Princess Ilona's number. I was gonna DVR the replay but no more replay!

No worries, I know you'll put her song on You Tube but I wanted to have it on my DVR too!!
    I believe it only plays at 9:35pm on KFVE...and it's possible it got postponed to a later time due to UH sports.

I've already uploaded the Princess on You Tube...just have to code it for the website...should be done in the next 5 minutes.

K-den Kiwidiva

ER

Leave a comment:

Working...
X