X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kaonohi
    replied
    Re: Gun Control

AR15s arre not the only gun that uses that same ammunition. It is the bullet design that makes it tumble upon entering a resistive substance, not the gun.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by GregLee View Post
    Here is a blog post on the status of gun control in the various states: Changing Gun Laws at State Level.
    Greg, very interesting. Watch, the gun nuts on this board will now produce some NRA statistics that will show the opposite. There is lots of dirty money to be made in the gun industry lobby.

Congratulations and thank you to both Hawai'i and California for being proactive on the issue.

Leave a comment:

• GregLee
    replied

Here is a blog post on the status of gun control in the various states: Changing Gun Laws at State Level.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Originally posted by matapule View Post
    Paranoia personified. The very reason gun nuts should not have access to guns.
    PFFT! Gimmie liberty or a suitcase nuke!

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Originally posted by Ron Whitfield View Post
    Hey, I'm said to be a gun nut, I don't need to think or have a point. But they'll be out there and I want the ability to fend them off as best as possible, tank you.
    Plastic submarine or battleship anyone?
    Paranoia personified. The very reason gun nuts should not have access to guns.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

What's your point? Do you think they should be legal?
    Hey, I'm said to be a gun nut, I don't need to think or have a point. But they'll be out there and I want the ability to fend them off as best as possible, tank you.
    Plastic submarine or battleship anyone?

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

How'bout plastic bazookas, mortars, and tanks, are they illegal too?
    What's your point? Do you think they should be legal?

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

How'bout plastic bazookas, mortars, and tanks, are they illegal too?

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

The issue of 3D's is slipping under the radar and will be established and beyond control very soon.
    Today the House of Representatives passed a continued ban on plastic 3D guns for another 10 years. Of course the NRA strongly opposed the ban......these are guns that cannot be detected at airport security for example, so it was to be expected that the NRA, a terrorist organization, would oppose it. Although the Bill passed, the Republicans in Congress wimped out by demanding a "voice vote" so votes would not be recorded by name and thereby avoid the wrath of the NRA and its members.

Anyone caught with a plastic gun is going to jail - where they belong. YIPPEE! It's a small, baby step to gun control, but it is a step in the right direction.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Anyone caught with a plastic AR15 is guilty of a capital crime with a minimum mandatory life imprisonment at Guantanamo, Cuba.
    The issue of 3D's is slipping under the radar and will be established and beyond control very soon. All of Cuba won't be enuf to house the numbers.

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Thanksgiving Day special, a semi-automatic rifle for every budget! Disgusting.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!

Leave a comment:

• matapule
    replied

Even with restrictions concerning 3D guns the cat is out of the bottle and you'll never get the genie back in the bag, so much for controlling guns...
    I watched the documentary, "AR15, America's Rifle" on Discovery Channel (or one like that) a couple of days ago. Here is what I learned:

- the AR 15 was developed as an automatic rifle (hold the trigger down and it just keeps firing) for the military by Colt Manufacturing
    - The military called it the M16
    - today the AR15 is a semi automatic rifle (pull the trigger successively for successive shots) which is made by several manufacturers
    - today manufacturers are marketing the AR15 to women and children with designer colors and graphics
    - the AR15 is not a defensive weapon, it is an assault weapon
    - AR15 armament (bullets) are designed to "tumble" when entering soft tissue like the humane body. This "tumbling" causes severe trauma to organs and bones. The armament "tumbling" is designed to kill, not to disable, after all it is a military weapon.
    - even gun rights advocates become gun control advocates when they, their family, or friends and acquaintances are involved in something like Columbine, Aurora CO, or Newtown massacres where AR15s were used.
    - AR15 sales are booming!

The documentary interviewed a former police officer who operates a military defense school in the midwest. He thinks the US government is out to get him, POTUS is an agent of other, threatening governments, and he alone is the savior of the US Constitution. He advocates violent overthrow of the US government. He can be seen on YouTube spouting his fascist manifesto.

They interviewed a law student from Austin Texas who admits that he is an anarchist. He is uploading no cost software onto the Internet that will allow anyone to manufacture unlimited AR15s out of resin plastic with a $800 printer. He says he doesn't care who this weapon might hurt. They cannot be detected at airport security because they are plastic. He says it is his constitutional right to convey this information. He thinks that criminals and mentally ill people should have access to these weapons because "it is guaranteed by the Second Amendment."

So, getting back to Ron's point, yes, the genie is out of the bottle, but we can put him back in and put a cork on it. Anyone caught with a plastic AR15 is guilty of a capital crime with a minimum mandatory life imprisonment at Guantanamo, Cuba. And that is just a start. The paranoid gun nuts out there should be very concerned about people like me! We will prevail. Good will triumph over evil.

STRICT GUN CONTROL NOW!
    Last edited by matapule; November 29, 2013, 06:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Even with restrictions concerning 3D guns the cat is out of the bottle and you'll never get the genie back in the bag, so much for controlling guns...

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

With the mention of a buffet I now need to eat lunch sooner than anticipated.
    Last edited by Ron Whitfield; November 27, 2013, 01:01 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Kalalau
    replied

A BLACK woman in Florida got 20 years for brndishing a gun to frighten away an abusive husband. So killing (excuse me, murdering) a Black teen is fine with Florida whites but a BLACK woman merely displaying a gun to defend herself is 20 years. I think it might have been Jefferson who said he feared for the country when he reflected that there is a just God.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X