This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iraq War Called Illegal by Hawai‘i Army Lieutenant

nachodaddy! Wat great Screen name! Thank you Sir, for serving our Country!!!!

I agree in what you said.

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
      Watada is a disgrace to all the AJA that served before him. If you have not served or are not close to someone who served, then you cannot begin to understand the implications of Watada's actions.
      I have to disagree that what Watada is doing is a disgrace. He is trying the best he can to work within the system and he could do much worse like deserting.

Comment

Boowa, you are a sad case of I dunno wat! Whateva's pulls your yangs yangs if you got any. Wait. I take back. You have none. You all WAHAA!

In other words...hmmm...I betta watch my language hea.

WHACK! WHACKS!

Comment

Originally posted by helen
          I have to disagree that what Watada is doing is a disgrace. He is trying the best he can to work within the system and he could do much worse like deserting.
          Helen, when one Enlists, there is no working around anything. The soldier belongs to the United States Armed Forces. In Lt Watada's case, he belongs to the Army until his commission expires.

Auntie Lynn
          Last edited by 1stwahine; June 8, 2006, 12:52 PM.

Comment

and 1stwahine and her kids have always been and still are leeching off the working taxpayers who paid for your laziness and computer so you could stay home and not work and post endlessly on the net.
            but the cleansing is coming and every history book shows what always happens to the lowest classes and bottom dregs of every society.
            your time is up.

Comment

Originally posted by boowa
              and 1stwahine and her kids have always been and still are leeching off the working taxpayers who paid for your laziness and computer so you could stay home and not work and post endlessly on the net.
              but the cleansing is coming and every history book shows what always happens to the lowest classes and bottom dregs of every society.
              your time is up.
              You are so full of it! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Get your facts straight or else SHUT UP!

Talk is cheap. If you're on Oahu, I'd like to meet in person. Anywhere. Anytime.

1stwahine
              Last edited by 1stwahine; June 8, 2006, 12:49 PM.

Comment

A couple points to remember in this discussion:

Being in the military does NOT require you to follow orders blindly. Military codes of conduct, especially as they apply to commissioned officers, require those officers to act if they feel they are being ordered to do something illegal. The Lieutenant clearly feels that is the case here, and is following the rules and procedures of the US Army.

He also recognizes that he will likely face the full brunt of military justice, including discharge and time in the brig. He has never said he would try to avoid it. He tried to resign his commission, but was refused.

He has not made any statements that imply he would try to avoid justice. He feels time in a military prison would be preferable to becoming (in his opinion) a war criminal, and that the passage of time will show him to have made the right decision.

I salute him for the strength of his convictions (no need to go for the obvious pun opportunity here), which do not weaken the honor also due to other members of our armed forces.

Comment

Not wanting to go is a screen door away from missing a movement. Missing a movement is a screen door away from desertion.

Where is he going to desert to? Canada just got a wake up call early this week on the price you have to pay to protect your values.

Auntie, feel comfort in what Boowa is doing versus what he is saying. He has the right to say what he wants, when he wants, that in itself is worth protecting. There are places in this world where he would be in prison or dead on the side of the road for having that freedom.
                  You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

Talk is cheap. If you're on Oahu, I'd like to meet in person. Anywhere. Anytime.

1stwahine
                    Boowa's trolling again, Auntie. You know what to do.
                    (You could try complaining to admin, but Ryan has decided to leave boowa be for now.)

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine

1stwahine
                      hahahhaaaaa~!

i am less than 2 miles from your public housing project and when the economy collapses and the riots start later this year,i and a few of my buds will visit your slums to exterminate your kind with our sig sauer p226s and sks assault rifles and mossberg 12 gauges.it will be my pleasure and fun as hell to rid lowlife slugs like you.
                      its just natural evolution and darwins law what is going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
                        Auntie, feel comfort in what Boowa is doing versus what he is saying. He has the right to say what he wants, when he wants, that in itself is worth protecting. There are places in this world where he would be in prison or dead on the side of the road for having that freedom.
                        Point taken. However, I am here to take whatevers anyone writes about me. My children are not. Still, I must remember that they all have gone to War to fight so that we can discuss and post FREELY our views and not be subject to harm as in other countries.

Mahalo for reminding me of the fact.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

hahahhaaaaa~!

i am less than 2 miles from your public housing project and when the economy collapses and the riots start later this year,i and a few of my buds will visit your slums to exterminate your kind with our sig sauer p226s and sks assault rifles and mossberg 12 gauges.it will be my pleasure and fun as hell to rid lowlife slugs like you.
                          WAY over the line, boowa.

Comment

hahahhaaaaa~!

Boowa,

1stwahine

Comment

I agree that is way over the line. I generally try to stay away from posting board disagreements that don't involve me but that post crosses the line into an outright threat.

Comment

america's volunteer army is composed of lower class welfare kids (...) every american soldier will be remembered by the world as the torturing baby killers forever.no surprise the world celebrates each one that gets blown up.
                                You (unfortunately) are guaranteed the right of free speech. I (fortunately) have the right to use the IGNORE feature so that I never ever have to read such absolute crap from you again.

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Working...
                                X