Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If it looks like al Qaeda, is it?

Interesting analysis from a Pakistani international terrorism scholar on what the hallmarks are for an al Qaeda inspired attack and some of the socioeconomic reasons why Pakistanis living abroad (especially in England) tend to want to become members of terrorist organizations. Yes, Kam, it does have to do with being marginalized, young, unemployed and angry in a foreign country. The most interesting part are the responses both for and against the author at the end. Read those and you will see the same spectrum of opinions expressed on HT.

Miulang
    "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Re: Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Originally posted by Miulang
      Full coverage of the investigation and raid in The Times (London).

One of the suspects apparently is a white convert to Islam.

Miulang
      Am I the only one that has a problem with this sentence?

Didn't you mean "caucasian" or "whitey" instead of "white" ???

How is this even germaine to what just went down??? What does the color of one's skin have to do with this???

You Look Like I Need A Drink

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy

How is this even germaine to what just went down??? What does the color of one's skin have to do with this???

To prove that radical Islamists don't all have to look Arabic. Simple as that.
        "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Challenges with detecting liquid explosives

The technology exists (largely untested at this point) for detecting liquid explosives, so the TSA thought the simplest, most prudent thing to do was to ban all liquids from being carried onboard planes.

Miulang

Comment

I'm with Kam.
            Miulang & Waioli Kai & many others need to re-evaluate.
            Wishful thinking driven by propagandists with self defeatist attitudes is not the way to fight terrorism.

Islam is an excuse for murder with the Quran as a blueprint. That's the balls-truth of it.
            FutureNewsNetwork.com
            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

To prove that radical Islamists don't all have to look Arabic. Simple as that.

So, just so I capture your thought process, if the person in question was a radical Islamist from Pakistan, you would say "light brown"???

Or is it "dark brown" ???

Or is it "dark brown but not Arabic"???

Still confused.

Comment

So, just so I capture your thought process, if the person in question was a radical Islamist from Pakistan, you would say "light brown"???

Or is it "dark brown" ???

Or is it "dark brown but not Arabic"???

Still confused.

In England, they call caucasians "white". They're not as PC as we are.

Comment

Re: Challenges with detecting liquid explosives

Don't be confused. It has to do with Muilangs "Haole Fetish". See, subconsciously, she thinks haoles are superior so she always blames them cuz they should know better, since............................, they're Haole."

PS For those who have trouble reading, that is not my opinion, I believe it is the opinion of Miulang.
                  The technology exists (largely untested at this point) for detecting liquid explosives, so the TSA thought the simplest, most prudent thing to do was to ban all liquids from being carried onboard planes.
                  Yes, that is one tiny solution to this one episode. They've tried and succeeded at bringing down planes at least 6 different ways so far. They will just invent another.

The only real solution is to find them, kill them and bury them with pigs.

Comment

Miulang can speak for herself, kamuelaka.

Keep this thread about the topic, and not other users, or it will be closed.

Comment

Re: If it looks like al Qaeda, is it?

Yes, Kam, it does have to do with being marginalized, young, unemployed and angry in a foreign country. The most interesting part are the responses both for and against the author at the end. Read those and you will see the same spectrum of opinions expressed on HT.Miulang
                      Some on this board are hilarious. I stay here because you really need the help. I feel sorry for some of you.

Lets see, I post that soon Miulang and Waioli will soon make excuses for the terrorists who planned to down 10 planes today.

The always polite and welcoming Pua’i Mana’o says:

Kamuela, I mean this for real: you can be such a pr*ck sometimes. That was a cheap shot.

Then the kind and gentle Lavagal adds:

Wow. Gee. Bait'em or what? Passive aggressive behavior is for wimps. Exactly what does this contribute to the thread? You'd get a s-load of red chicklets for this. Instead, if Auntie doesn't mind: wack wacks for you!
                      Then within a few posts and a few hours, Miulang does exactly what I predicted she would. She makes excuses for the Palestinian human trash who just about pulled off the murder of another 3000 innocent human beings.

Excuse me, when I stop laughing, I will need to go throw up.

Comment

Re: Challenges with detecting liquid explosives

The technology exists (largely untested at this point) for detecting liquid explosives, so the TSA thought the simplest, most prudent thing to do was to ban all liquids from being carried onboard planes.Miulang
                        Working double-shift today? You have to take a break you know.

There are still so many conflicting reports though. Last thing I heard was all 21 suspects were British born Pakistanis. The date of destruction was to be 8-11, Brit time.
                        MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
                        Jihad Watch
                        Amil Imani's Website

Comment

In The StarBulletin Breaking News
                          Lines getting longer at Honolulu Airport
                          Gov. Linda Lingle also affected by security upgrade
                          Star-Bulletin Staff

"Many passengers arrived at Hawaii airports this morning unaware that they would undergo additional security screening to ensure they took no liquids, gels or creams aboard the aircraft.

Among passengers affected by the changes today was Gov. Linda Lingle, who traveled from Kona to Honolulu this morning.

She waits in line and goes through security like everyone else, a spokesman said.

Lingle had been in discussions during the night with civil defense and transportation officials about the additional security measures."
                          http://starbulletin.com/breaking/breaking.php?id=4775

According to CNN.com Governors call out National Guard to bolster security!
                          http://www.cnn.com/2006/TRAVEL/08/10....ap/index.html

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Re: If it looks like al Qaeda, is it?

Yes, Kam, it does have to do with being marginalized, young, unemployed and angry in a foreign country.
                            I disagree.

It has to do with organized crime on a much larger scale than what we're used to in America. It has to do with recruiting young Muslim males in Mosques. Apparently, these terrorists were born in the UK, so more than likely speak with British accents. And I doubt if all 21 had mental or psychological problems or were "loners" growing up. Their mothers will probably say they had nothing to do with terrorism - because their mothers really believe they don't.

They believe that murdering non-believers in the name of Allah is not terrorism.
                            MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
                            Jihad Watch
                            Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Labels and generalities aside, I could care less who they are, where they grew up, how they grew up, what they had for breakfast, etc... I don't want to know. It would just humanize them. Just barely though.....

No...... if one is willing to blow up a plane full of innocent civilians for some sort of "cause" then they deserve to be hung upside down naked and beat to death with a rusty shovel. On Pay Per View.

I will predict the next move from the far liberal left. "Well, they did not actually blow anything up, it was just a test run, so no harm, no foul"

We are not talking about some far away $hithole that we will never visit. We are talking about an airplane, something many of us have been on. If this does not tug at your short hairs, then I don't know what else can.

Comment

Labels and generalities aside, I could care less who they are, where they grew up, how they grew up, what they had for breakfast, etc... I don't want to know. It would just humanize them. Just barely though.....

No...... if one is willing to blow up a plane full of innocent civilians for some sort of "cause" then they deserve to be hung upside down naked and beat to death with a rusty shovel. On Pay Per View.
                                Who could disagree with this?

pax

Comment

Working...
                                X