No announcement yet.

Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Terrorist Plans Stopped In TIME!!!!!

Terrorism is Real! It has Affected us!

Whether we agree or not ~ it doesn't make a difference.

Terrorism is HERE!!!

Those who are responsible don't deserve to live. They are magots in our World. They wait to strike and cause havoc amongst the innocent.

As Americans, we live in Freedom to speak out what's on our minds without being killed no matter if it's against or for our Government.

Yes, Terrorists comes in many shapes, colors and races.

Who gives a FXCK! They are all the same. MAGOTS who must be destroyed!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; August 10, 2006, 04:30 PM. Reason: Spelling.
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by nachodaddy
      We are not talking about some far away $hithole that we will never visit. We are talking about an airplane, something many of us have been on. If this does not tug at your short hairs, then I don't know what else can.

Yep, and not just air travel. Hawaii's economy will be toast.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        Yes, Terrorists comes in many shapes, colors and races.
        Who gives a FXCK! They are all the same. MAGOTS who must be destroyed!

Auntie Lynn
        Because Aunty, so far, all the terrorists have been Muslim fanatics, Islamists. They haven't been Christians or Buddhists. How are we to understand the mindset, and be one step ahead of them, if we ignore that this is a holy war against us?

Aunty, you're absolutely right, it's not the color of skin, but it is religious fanaticism - they believe that their "Allah" is greater than your or my God. Their prophet told them that we are cancers and need to be cut out, becasue we don't worship the way "allah" intended us to. We've strayed, we don't kneel and bow our heads to the ground, we don't prostrate ourselves when we pray and they believe that if we continue to live we will spread this spiritual cancer and infect even them.

That's why.

If we throw everyone into one pile and say they're all terrorists, we'll create chaos and become paranoid of everyone. How can we survive then?

Aunty, you've been the most focused on this thread, and I appreciate everything you've said. But there's a little bit bigger picture here. You're right, we have to stand together, so that means we have to backoff from creating chaos, what the terrorists want us to do, and focus on our enemy. Know them before, and as much as, they know us.
        MEMRI TV:Middle East Media Research Institute
        Jihad Watch
        Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by Levia
          Aunty, you've been the most focused on this thread, and I appreciate everything you've said. But there's a little bit bigger picture here. You're right, we have to stand together, so that means we have to backoff from creating chaos, what the terrorists want us to do, and focus on our enemy. Know them before, and as much as, they know us.
          Mahalo Levia.

I mean it from my heart.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
            Mahalo Levia.

I mean it from my heart.

Auntie Lynn

AUNTY! I WISH I COULD HUG YOU!
            Just met you, but so in love already

*tight cyber hug* (das wat i do to my sistah in Washington state)

going make dinner now - beef tomato
            Jihad Watch
            Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Originally posted by Levia
              AUNTY! I WISH I COULD HUG YOU!
              Just met you, but so in love already

*tight cyber hug* (das wat i do to my sistah in Washington state)

going make dinner now - beef tomato

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Here's an analysis of why young British (Asian) Muslims feel alienated in England. More than half of the British Muslim population in England comes from Pakistan, and the majority of those come from Kashmir, a Pakistani region known for violence and border wars and harboring terrorists.

Miulang
                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                  Here's an analysis of why young British (Asian) Muslims feel alienated in England. More than half of the British Muslim population in England comes from Pakistan, and the majority of those come from Kashmir, a Pakistani region known for violence and border wars and harboring terrorists.

Miulang
                  P.S. some information on terrorism in Pakistan.
                  "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Even British tabloids like the Sun are having fun reporting on some of the alleged plotters.

Miulang

Comment

A quote from the article - "Another neighbour added: “They are a good Muslim family who run a legitimate business and never caused any trouble.”

Well duh, of course they are a good Muslim family. That is why they were planning to kill non-muslims. Get to know your Quran.

Good men must fight the good fight harder than bad men fight the bad fight.
                      The alternative is terrifying.
                      FutureNewsNetwork.com
                      Energy answers are already here.

Comment

We all need a laugh.

Tita Lika posted a funny story on her Blog today. "Lika’s Log"

La Leche League

The latest restrictions for airlines are now: no liquids or gels on board airplanes. Exceptions are: baby formula, breast milk or liquid prescription medicine. http://www.hawaiistories.com/linda/2...-leche-league/

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
                          Miulang posts her guts off with as much info overload she can muster,
                          What does that mean?

Originally posted by Pua'i Mana'o
                          that is respectable.
                          Flooding the boards with long, giant quotes, and tons of little posts in between, not allowing other posts to stay on the "latest posts" list so the rest of us can see at a glance, this is respectable? Look, she's going nuts on the other thread. -> 5, 6, 7 posts in a row. It's not like a "fun and games" thread.

I don't know... Whatever you and Kamuela argued about, that's between you two, but since you spoke for Miulang, I thought you could explain your above quotes.

Thanks
                          Jihad Watch
                          Amil Imani's Website

Comment

Simple way to solve that, Levia. Just stop coming into the threads where I post.

Love and knishes,
                            Miulang

Comment

Originally posted by Miulang
                              Simple way to solve that, Levia. Just stop coming into the threads where I post.
                              Love and knishes,
                              Miulang
                              And leave your propaganda unchecked? I don't think so, cutie.
                              *smoooch*
                              So what's the latest on the terrorists?
                              Jihad Watch
                              Amil Imani's Website

Comment

In the StarBulletin http://starbulletin.com/2006/08/11/news/story01.html
                                Hawaii reacts to terror plot
                                Travelers rush to meet new carry-on rules

By Rosemarie Bernardo

"The state's top Civil Defense official says he was impressed by how the nation "ramped up" to protect passengers and the country after British authorities stopped a terrorist plot to blow up several commercial planes bound for the United States."

"The terrorists "want to strike fear in every American, and we cannot let that happen," said Robert Lee, state adjutant general and Civil Defense director."

"The threat level at airports was increased to orange from yellow yesterday, while threat levels for harbors experienced no change, state Transportation Director Rod Haraga said."

My sister works as an Inspector for The US Department of Agriculture at the Airport. It is busy. However, people know the importance of of the restrictions.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Working...
                                X