Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: HPD Busted... Scoops was out early at the picnic

Originally posted by Paul
    That's the crappiest example of someone trying to write in pidgeon that I've ever seen. Where to you get "rice bowl" from?
    Same place you get "pidgeon" from (sic), maybe?
    Last edited by MadAzza; April 11, 2006, 07:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Aaron S
      Read his response to me, he acted like a jerk.If I knew something this
      big, I would NOT BE MENTIONING I KNEW ANYTHING ONLINE. He gave
      the slip he knew something in his OP. I asked a perfectly innocent question
      and I get a jerk response.
      a slip??? come on Aaron... I lived on the Big Island for how long?

When is someone linking an article to the Honolulu Advertiser a "slip"

Auntie and I both mentioned at the picnic that things would be brought about in due times... we both kept our mouths shut...

I knew crapolos...she knew crapolos... Our joint response to Kimo and Madazza...
      Check the local papers at Midnight tonight!!!!

We didn't really even talk to each other about things...however.... because of who we know...and by association...whether it be by family/friends/online...etc... we knew what we were talking about... and because of the nature and sense of the matter... we really didn't discuss too much about anything!!!

Sorry your family is not as big as timkona's... Sorry you don't know how to link to the advertiser....(i think that's why I originally posted the link???)

I only spilled stuff online...once it was out in the paper... fyi!

As always... closing with a nice thought...

Hope the weather is nice over there... hope you aren't catching anything from the Ala Wai!

Manoa

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
        I'm not advertising... I'm pointing things out.
        Yes you are advertising you know something. Like I said
        I would've kept my mouth shut and not intimate I knew
        something.

I enjoy laughing at your defenses to Tim.
        Like I said, I don't agree with all that Tim says. He rubs me the wrong way too. But he does have valid points.Which most people do not want to hear.
        But the truth has to be spoken.

Hope you don't think were treating you like crap...cause all of us here on HT just write pretty much the way we see things. We all really like eachother in the long run.If you truly think that people treat you like crap for standing up for Timkona... well then ...... fill in the blank here... um... sheesh... umm I dunnoo... quit standing up for him if you think you might get shot down...
        NO ONE on this board is going to stop me from defending Tim Kona. There
        is one solution to people like that...and I'm one step away from doing that
        (putting them on ignore). I've learned in my life alot of people cannot deal
        with the truth...the truth hurts...people try to deny the truth..

it is "the politics of NO"
        The future of this state is screwed big time. The politics of No among other things are killing this state.We as residents can only look in the mirror on
        who is at fault for all our problems.
        Check out my blog on Kona issues :
        The Kona Blog

Comment

a slip??? come on Aaron... I lived on the Big Island for how long?
          HPD to investigate dozens of officers

For those that weren't at the picnic...

Someone there had some inside scoops...

and now it's becoming public.

You did give the slip...other thread readers can decide for themselves. Just as I have
          The Kona Blog

Comment

I knew crapolos...she knew crapolos... Our joint response to Kimo and Madazza...
            Check the local papers at Midnight tonight!!!!
            For the record, I never asked anyone to tell me anything relating to this story. So there was no cause for anyone to tell me to "check the local papers" (ROTFL). Furthermore, the paper doesn't come out at midnight. I have no idea what you're talking about here.

But I did enjoy meeting you! Those good feelings lasted ... what, half an hour? (kidding!)

Comment

Man, I don't even know what Aaron and Manoa are arguing about.

So some cops are in trouble. It wouldn't have taken Sherlock Holmes to figure that out, given the recent history of our police department.

Aaron, are you taking issue with the fact that Manoa had, and hinted at, advance knowledge? Or just how he flaunted it? I figured it'd be the latter... The whole "I know something you don't know, naa naa" just makes me roll my eyes. But like I said, I feel like I'm missing something.

Hey, I know something secret too! Um... it involves a criminal probe of a public official and questionable fundraising tactics. And... uh... a prominent member of the local business community. That's it. Yep, watch the papers everyone! You'll see I'm right! You'll see! Muhahaha!

Comment

HPD to investigate dozens of officers

For those that weren't at the picnic...

Someone there had some inside scoops...

and now it's becoming public.

You did give the slip...other thread readers can decide for themselves. Just as I have
                Is there a reason for the bold?

I think i'm going blind now!

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                  Hey, I know something secret too! Um... it involves a criminal probe of a public official and questionable fundraising tactics. And... uh... a prominent member of the local business community. That's it. Yep, watch the papers everyone! You'll see I'm right! You'll see! Muhahaha!
                  Yeah! I know the one! This woman I work with, her sister's cousin works with the guy who used to be married to the other girl's brother, who overheard someone talking about it.

Comment

Originally posted by pzarquon
                    Aaron, are you taking issue with the fact that Manoa had, and hinted at, advance knowledge? Or just how he flaunted it? I figured it'd be the latter...
                    Both cover it succinctly.But whatever I'm not going to say anything more about it.Its like beating a dead horse..
                    The Kona Blog

Comment

Is there a reason for the bold?
                      If you don't get it, sorry I can't help you..Besides that
                      I did not appreciate your condescending response to
                      my initial post.
                      Last edited by Aaron S; April 11, 2006, 07:59 PM.
                      The Kona Blog

Comment

If you don't get it, sorry I can't help you..Besides that
                        I did not appreciate your condescending response to
                        my initial post.
                        Don't you just hate public knowledge?

http://72.14.203.104/search?q=cache:...s&ct=clnk&cd=8

"Amends Section 25-8-3 (North Kona Zone Map), Article 8, Chapter 25(Zoning Code) of the Hawai‘i County Code, by Changing the DistrictClassification from General Industrial (MG-3a) to Project District at Ooma 2nd,North Kona, Hawai‘i, Covered by Tax Map Key 7-3-9:22 (approx. 83.0 acres).{Clifto's Kona Coast, LLC, applicant.}

Deferredecember 17, 2003Public Hearing: January 23, 2004

From Aaron Stene, dated December 22, 2003"

This not you is it Aarons????

Well I'll be dang...

I guess all it takes is a google!

No wonder you love mr TimKona... You like take away our land too!

Comment

This has gone far enough ... you boneheads.
                          Last edited by MadAzza; April 11, 2006, 08:27 PM. Reason: to add two words

Comment

Oh Manoa....you so don't get it. And everybody reading this thread knows that now.

I'm for the preservation of the land. Subdivisions are a terrible waste of prescious land. That's why we need to build up up up & mix the uses.

I love all the attention though. Thank you.
                            FutureNewsNetwork.com
                            Energy answers are already here.

Comment

Manoa, I don't know exactly what your problem is, but it's getting old. Hell, it's past old.

How you seem to think Aaron's posts or timkona's posts on other unrelated threads relates to your smug pride about supposedly knowing something oh so secret about HPD is beyond me. And how googling Aaron Stene is supposed to impress anyone, considering he makes no secret of his identity or position or interest in Big Island politics, is even more a mystery.

If you want to talk about HPD corruption, that's great. But just because you started this thread doesn't mean you get to get ridiculously and pointlessly personal.

Comment

A far more interesting point of speculation is who ratted to the FBI about this corruption since the Feds have been investigating the allegations for the past year? It was the FEDERAL indictments that caused the HPD to do its own internal investigation. Was it a civic-minded private citizen? A stoolie within the HPD? A disgruntled former member of the HPD? Now THAT's way more interesting to me. Three officers have been on paid leave for the past year while the Feds were conducting their investigation. Perhaps they "cooperated" with the Feds in order to get off with less strict punishment? Sorta like what Scooter Libby is doing in Washington, DC? I know the HPD would love to have those policemen exonerated because it's a black eye for the department.

Miulang

P.S. It's not even important to know the name(s) of the people who started the ball rolling; it's only important to know that someone out there believes that the police need to be held to a higher public standard than private citizens, a point with which I am very much in agreement.
                                Last edited by Miulang; April 11, 2006, 08:33 PM.
                                "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                                X