• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damontucker
    replied
    Re: Methamphetamine

Originally posted by Peshkwe
    Adolf Hitler received three daily IV injections of methamphetamine and steroids from his personal physician
    This explains something about Hitler... not only was he ruthless... he was a Methhead!

Leave a comment:

• Peshkwe
    replied

Here's some info if anyone wants it:

http://www.cognitiveliberty.org/shul...phetamine.html

First, a statement of simple fact. "Ice" and the hydrochloride salt of d-methamphetamine are identical chemicals and thus have identical effects. They differ in their appearance, however, and in their usual routes of self-administration. d-Methamphetamine hydrochloride has classically been seen as very fine white powder. However, if you dissolved it in boiling water and either put the solution into a refrigerator, or let the water evaporate slowly, it forms large transparent crystals that can vary in size from grains of rice up to the last joint of your little finger.

<snip>

The first seizure of "ice" by the Federal authorities was in Hawaii, in 1985, and it had been imported from Japan (where it was known as Shabu) and from South Korea (where it was known as Hiropong). It rapidly became very popular for smoking, being sold in penny-size plastic bags known as "paper."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methamphetamine

History

Methamphetamine was first synthesized in Japan in 1919 by Akira Ogata via reduction of ephedrine using red phosphorus and iodine. The related compound Amphetamine was first synthesized in Germany in 1887 by Lazar Edeleanu.

One of the early uses of amphetamine occurred during World War II where the German Wehrmacht dispensed the stimulant known under the trade name Pervitin to troops.[6] The drug was widely distributed not at least to elite forces like tank crews and aircraft personnel. For pilots the drug was embedded into chocolate bars, the infamous Fliegerschokolade.

Adolf Hitler received three daily IV injections of methamphetamine and steroids from his personal physician, Theodore Morell.[citation needed] After World War II, a massive supply of amphetamine, formerly stockpiled by the Japanese military, became available in Japan under the street name shabu[citation needed] (also Philopon, its tradename there.[7]) The Japanese Ministry of Health banned it in 1951, which is thought to have added to the growing yakuza activities related to illicit drug production.[8] Today, the Japanese underworld is still associated with the drug, although its use is discouraged by strong social taboos.

With the 1950s came a rise in the legal prescription of methamphetamine to the American public. According to the 1951 edition of Pharmacology and Therapeutics (by Arthur Grollman), it was to be prescribed for "narcolepsy, post-encephalitic parkinsonism, alcoholism, ... in certain depressive states...and in the treatment of obesity."
    http://www.tweaker.org/html/crystal101/briefhis.html

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/pages/frontl...alhistory.html

http://www.briancbennett.com/history/excerpts/speed.htm

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by craigwatanabe View Post
    Auntie...watch out on da lickin's cuz I just might like it

Eh! wea da stuffs you said you was goin send? Ho da hungry!
    Ho! The time wen fly. I got sick. Den I got moa sick...Cancer scare. Den da okole operation. Afta preparing foa dee MWH Election which going get again due to plenty discrepancies. However, I not going run cause I got betta tings to do now ~ TutuPuPule.com!hahahaha

Moving Forward.

I go make your Lumpias guarrans before the Holidays.

Love and Aloha

Auntie Lynn

Back on Topic: Meth Kills!!! Maddie would get chance. Good chance ~ she young and intellegent. Me, makule. No can move dat fast like before.heheheh
    Last edited by 1stwahine; October 2, 2006, 01:58 PM.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    OMGoodness Gracious! hahahaha

I didn't know ya ment Nancy(Madazza)!

Me no Beef with her NO WAY!:

We are FAMILY!

Craig, No make lil dat. Wasa matta with you? Ya like I get lickings? heheheh

On HT it's different. We dish out our opinions and still respect one onadda. Afta...we still Ohana. Das HT all the way!

Auntie Lynn

Auntie...watch out on da lickin's cuz I just might like it Oh I thought you was going lick me! Nah you tink MadAzza goin lick you? Hmmm that would be something to buy tickets to though! Tough battle on that card.

Eh! wea da stuffs you said you was goin send? Ho da hungry!
    Last edited by craigwatanabe; October 2, 2006, 01:49 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Das what I mean Auntie, keep it gentle cuz afta da fight we all family again!

You no like sistah look all ke ke for the next get together right?

And Madazza, pick your beefs, you know Auntie.
    OMGoodness Gracious! hahahaha

I didn't know ya ment Nancy(Madazza)!

Me no Beef with her NO WAY!

We are FAMILY!

Craig, No make lil dat. Wasa matta with you? Ya like I get lickings? heheheh

On HT it's different. We dish out our opinions and still respect one onadda. Afta...we still Ohana. Das HT all the way!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Das what I mean Auntie, keep it gentle cuz afta da fight we all family again!

You no like sistah look all ke ke for the next get together right?

And Madazza, pick your beefs, you know Auntie.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Ohhhh Auntie you always look good sober or not. Now keep the cat fight to pulling hair okay
    Craig, I no pull hair wen I beef. I fight like a MAN! Afta all, it was a few months ago I knocked out a Master Sargent on Beretania at 3:00 a.m. hahahaha I treated him to coffee and a donut afta. Den gave him $10.00 to catch the taxi home. It's all on my Blog somewhere.

Pulling hair and Cat fight? No not me. I'm Auntie Lynn of Chinatown. I have a reputation...I kick okoles. Ainokea. I not shame. Shame is wen you steal.

I'm a Tita through and through.

A Soldier's Mommy.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    I betcha Maddie is wicked smart. One of those brats who never took a book home, and got straight A's the whole time.
    Nah must be the drugs...you remember those anti-stupid pills mentioned somewhere on HT? BTW I need a refill, some of my posts are getting a bit incoherent.

Leave a comment:

• timkona
    replied

I betcha Maddie is wicked smart. One of those brats who never took a book home, and got straight A's the whole time.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by manoasurfer123 View Post
    why is it that it just irks me when I find something I didn't mean to find...but still feel the need to post....

TK you bettah kiss my ass for this one...

http://www.drugwarfacts.org/causes.htm
    Preface: Sorry if you read this post before I edited it. Musta been the drugs

Legal substances are readily available for consumption for legal-aged consumers so the number of deaths are higher.

BUT if illegal substances were to become legal those numbers would be much higher than those quoted.

So to compare deaths due to legal substances to illegal deaths is quite unfair because of the availability to those substances. Honest people won't break the law or do illegal acts as much as dishonest.

Likewise there are those who care about their bodies that won't induce in toxifying their bodies by poor eating or exercise habits. Does that make those who like to drink responsibly or engorge in eating bad people? No because it's not illegal to eat a Whopper or drink Crown Royal or smoke a pack of cigs. I guarantee you that when smoking and drinking are banned and deemed illegal, most honest people either will stop or won't start. And then those numbers you posted will drop considerably, possibly out of the top ten killers.

NOW the reality...DEATH!!! IS AMERICA'S NUMBER ONE KILLER!!! That quote from the movie: Kentucky Fried Movie.
    Last edited by craigwatanabe; October 2, 2006, 10:12 AM. Reason: Brain not in gear when typing now it's in "Drive" carry on

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by 1stwahine View Post
    Excellent question Nancy! I just got up from my afternoon nap. btw: wat you mean by "shitfaced?" I always look da same, sober or intoxicated.
    Ohhhh Auntie you always look good sober or not. Now keep the cat fight to pulling hair okay

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    Fortunately, there are now OTC meds that do the same thing as the OTC drugs with pseudoephidrine. So if you don't want the hassle of having to prove who you are and be restricted in the quantity of the OTC meds you want to buy, just go to any drugstore and buy the stuff that is still on the shelves and not behind locked cabinet doors. Problem solved. Another alternative: don't catch colds! (Allergies can be treated by OTC meds that don't have pseudoephidrine in them, like Claritin, and those come in non prescription doses)
    Hi, Miulang!

It doesn't bother me on a personal level -- I never take cold or allergy meds. It bothers me because it's pointless and silly and doesn't solve anything, and only inconveniences the law-abiding folks ... which is what many, many other stupid laws do. And more and more, people seem willing not just to put up with this nonsense, but to wholeheartedly endorse it. "Control us! We can't think for ourselves! We can't be trusted! If it saves one life ..."

The simple fact that we have so many people designated as "lawmakers" is a perfect example of this problem. We elect and pay people to control us and restrict OUR actions! Yoo hoo ... laws should protect the citizens from the government's power, not "protect" the people from one another, or from some nameless, faceless, vague, straw-man threat.

Yeah, I'm on a tear today!
    Last edited by MadAzza; October 1, 2006, 03:10 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Originally posted by MadAzza View Post
    Well, guess what? It won't stop anyone -- except people with allergies -- from getting hold of anything.

Criminals (who are criminals only because of inconsistent drug laws) generally don't follow the law. Surprise!

When the people so easily roll over so the government can restrict *their* actions, using that old "if it saves one life/saves one child/keeps a killer off the streets/blah blah blah" line of bullshit, then we no longer are the nation our Fathers set up.

Baaaaa! Baaaaaaa!
    Fortunately, there are now OTC meds that do the same thing as the OTC drugs with pseudoephidrine. So if you don't want the hassle of having to prove who you are and be restricted in the quantity of the OTC meds you want to buy, just go to any drugstore and buy the stuff that is still on the shelves and not behind locked cabinet doors. Problem solved. Another alternative: don't catch colds! (Allergies can be treated by OTC meds that don't have pseudoephidrine in them, like Claritin, and those come in non prescription doses)

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• MadAzza
    replied

Originally posted by Miulang View Post
    In WA, we've had this law in place for a couple of years now. It's kinda a pain in the okole when you're suffering from a bad cold or allergies, but if it helps keep criminals from buying the stuff to make meth, it's a pain I'll willingly endure.

Well, guess what? It won't stop anyone -- except people with allergies -- from getting hold of anything.

Criminals (who are criminals only because of inconsistent drug laws) generally don't follow the law. Surprise!

When the people so easily roll over so the government can restrict *their* actions, using that old "if it saves one life/saves one child/keeps a killer off the streets/blah blah blah" line of bullshit, then we no longer are the nation our Fathers set up.

Baaaaa! Baaaaaaa!

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

Originally posted by timkona View Post
    HawaiiThreads.com is very Educational.

Education and learning involves analyzing information, and extracting logical conclusions. Lock step belief systems prohibit education. Stubborn dogma, sprinkled generously with yummy propaganda, is the path to a life of ignorance.
    Well. I'm already PUPULE! Ignorance is in the eyes of the beholder.

Wap ya Jaws!

Auntie Lynn
    Last edited by 1stwahine; October 1, 2006, 09:11 AM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X