Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

I changed my mind. Erasing the whole post. Forget it.
    Last edited by MadAzza; January 9, 2006, 05:58 PM. Reason: Never mind. No point.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
      I changed my mind. Erasing the whole post. Forget it.
      Maddie, I saw what you wrote dear. Yes, I wouldn't be able to waltz into being Governor and doing what I want to do as I first promised I would. Then one has to be made into such a phrase which is more realistic to the cause in which I believe can be beneficial to all concern. I will be more careful in whatever statements I make in the future.

Thank you,

Lynn
      Last edited by 1stwahine; January 9, 2006, 06:18 PM.
      Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
      Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
        The easy part is submitting my papers to run for Office. Thanks to Mel, I went over the requirements this morning. Do you know that I could even use "Auntie PuPule?" hahahaha

As far as making stops in various towns and stuffs as you stated...in time, in time. Planning with my family, friends and supporters in the coming weeks will be important in this campaign of mine for office.

It will be hard work and alot of dreams...wishes do come TRUE!

Mahalo Adrian for your SUPPORT!

Auntie Lynn
        Auntie -

Why not start one poll and find out what name you might think might be most effective? (Name recognition before you even sign up???)

I like the "Auntie Pupule for Gov." Slogan. It gets kind of technical when you go into the full name. The only reason why I know who Kau'i Hill is because I googled Bu La'ia.

Is "Auntie Pupule" copyrighted somewhere? You already have the web domain!

What you think out there???

Anyone got any catchy phrases for Auntie as she begins her quest?

Anyone remember Keneddy saying " When we got into office, the thing that surprised me the most was that things were as bad as we'd been saying they were.....John F. Kennedy

Comment

"eh, no be lolo!
          vote Aunty for Gov, Yo!"

Comment

Nuff said, no?
            Make trouble, have fun, do good stuffs.

Comment

I have to get one of those buttons if they come into being!! There is little I can do for Auntie Pupule from where I'm at in the world at this moment, but I will certainly spread the word to all about this nascent grass roots movement that is starting to take hold in the aina!

Comment

Originally posted by zztype

Nuff said, no?
                Yep! This is my Official Campaign Button. The Car Bumper Stickers, T-shirts will be similiar in design. I'll let y'all know when it's ready to be distributed.

Purple is my color! P = Pupule, Passion, People's Power!

Auntie Lynn

btw: I dunno how to make a poll Manoasurfer123!
                Last edited by 1stwahine; January 10, 2006, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Former Honolulu Police Chief Lee Donohue quits! He attributed his decision to an aversion for fundraising. I dunno why he worried, I not. I neva even start. To me, pay the fee to get my name on the ballot. Grass root campaign, work hard, talk to the people, carry signs, listen and absord what the people say and want, etc. Why the millions? The millions can be used for the people! Ssshhhh.

Money is nothing against the people's choice! It comes from the heart and soul! It's time for a CHANGE!

aUNTIE pUPULE

btw: Randall Iwase, Former Honolulu City Council Member and State Senator, currently Chair of State Appeals Board is a potential candidate for Governor.

The more choices for the people to choose ~ moa betta!

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                    I know that, but you need to make several stops in various towns and stuff. Not to mention getting it in gear if you'll be placed on the ballot.

But you got my support, and my family will give their support once they receive the news.
                    Really? After asking and finding out that you don't know where she stands on the issues, you're going to blindly support her because you know her from an Internet forum? And your family is going to "support" some stranger they know nothing about because someone they're related to told them to?

That's just sad.

Comment

NOPE! National Guardsmen & women should "guard" our State! Nuff said.
                      OK, then, please explain how (I mean exactly how, using what methods) the governor of Hawaii determines U.S. military matters. And none of that "because if they try to send 'em I give 'em whack whack" stuff. I mean, really, how?

Maybe after you keep the National Guard in Hawaii, you can work on solving all those pesky problems between the Israelis and the Palestinians. Should be pretty simple.

Comment

Originally posted by MadAzza
                        Really? After asking and finding out that you don't know where she stands on the issues, you're going to blindly support her because you know her from an Internet forum? And your family is going to "support" some stranger they know nothing about because someone they're related to told them to?

That's just sad.

Maddie, it's not sad! It's an ISLAND THING! Something that will start small and grow into big numbers. As a friend, I would have hope a more positive reaction from you. I guess, I can't expect to please everybody with my sincerity to run for Governor. However, I will continue to be who I am and anyone who supports me, I will thank them from the bottom of my heart. I hope you can respect their decision too.

Lynn

Comment

Money is nothing against the people's choice! It comes from the heart and soul! It's time for a CHANGE!
                          But "the people" don't want change. They demonstrate so, repeatedly, in almost every election (Lingle's election being an anomaly, and she won because she raised HUGE amounts of money).

People don't want to change. They want OTHER people to change, and vote their way. That's why most of this "change, change, change" talk just makes me laugh.

I'd better avoid this thread from now on. It's just going to aggravate me.

Comment

Maddie, it's not sad! It's an ISLAND THING! Something that will start small and grow into big numbers. As a friend, I would have hope a more positive reaction from you. I guess, I can't expect to please everybody with my sincerity to run for Governor. However, I will continue to be who I am and anyone who supports me, I will thank them from the bottom of my heart. I hope you can respect their decision too.

Lynn
                            Yes, it is sad when people vote for their friends even if their friends are grossly incompetent, if they don't know their positions on the issues, and so on. Excusing it away as an "island thing" is even more offensive. I take my vote damned seriously, and it angers me that my vote, which I think very carefully about and treat as a near-sacred thing, is going to be offset by someone blindly voting for an Internet buddy with no public service experience and whose positions on the issues of today, the vital concerns facing us all, are unknown. Damn right it pisses me off. How can people be so naive about a basic American right that so many have shed blood for?

You're turning public service into a joke. Hey, guess what? That really, really bothers me. I'm not going to sit here and lie about it to avoid hurting your feelings. If you're really running for governor, fasten your seat belt. It's going to get a LOT worse than "Maddie hurt my feelings."

Comment

I hate to say it madazza... I myself have learned more about Auntie in her writings and her blogs in the last 3 months... than I have learned about Lingle the entire time she has been in office. She never said she was a saint... she does however prove herself as having much compassion... unlike many of the self-serving politicians that we have now.

Public Service here in Hawaii is a Joke... if not Criminal.

Renee Mansho, Galen Fox, Dalton Takamine, Bev Harbin, the whole Harris Campaign.

" Lingle herself was convicted of criminal contempt of court in 1979 after a bench warrant was issued for her to appear in court on Molokai." http://starbulletin.com/2005/11/06/news/story02.html

Lets Back Auntie... Do you think Jesse the Body Ventura had much experience in public service???? Or is Pro Wrestling considered a Public Service?

Comment

I'm not turning Public Service into a Joke, Maddie. It is my right as an American citizen to run for an elective office. My kids fight for Freedom. I, too, believe in the American Way and our Laws. It will take more than your abusive remarks and whatever you dish out to me to make me mad. It is your right also.

The way I stand on issues is not even on the tables yet. Some is already known here on HT. Yet, you cut me down before I even voice out my opinions verbally on record.

Yes, I made a statement earlier which I did correct by saying that I was mistaken thanks to you. Still, you bring it up in my face. I expect that to be the norm as I go full speed ahead in my bid for Public Office. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to what it's going to be like with all the vultures out there.

I am ready. I am strong. I don't back down from a fight!

Lynn Vasquez
                                Last edited by 1stwahine; January 10, 2006, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X