Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

I believe in God. I believe in his MIRACLES! MAMA comes home today! I have pictures of my 50th Birthday Celebration on my Blog.
    http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog

Mahalo for the prayers for my MAMA and the birthday wishes!

Auntie Lynn
    Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
    Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Great to here your Mama is doing okay!

And happy belated birthday!
      How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Thank you Adrian. MAMA is back home and doing what she loves best...watching her Yobo movies!

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
          Thank you Adrian. MAMA is back home and doing what she loves best...watching her Yobo movies!

Auntie Lynn
          So are you still planning on continuing the campaigning?
          How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
            So are you still planning on continuing the campaigning?
            At this time in my life...MAMA and Antonio comes first. There will be other elections. In the meantime, I will continue to do my upmost in serving my Community and our State in whatever Public Service I will get involved in and continue to do so.

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Great news that Mama is home safe and sound, Aunty Lynn. Take care.
              Whoa, Mista Buss Driva, eh, you can stop the buss o wat?

Comment

I heard from the grapevine that some might be selling whack whack shirts!!!

Could this be a revival???

j/k auntie

Comment

hmmm...hard decision whether to run foa Governor or the seat vacated by Congressman Ed Case. Ukipila Candidates already. Me, no moa kala.

Nope. Not interested. I'm needed in other areas to help my Community and the State of Hawai'i.

As for my AuntiePupule.com Products -- it can be viewed @ http://www.cafepress.com/pupule

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I have reserved comment until now to give Aunty Lynn time to lay out where she stands on the issues. Since she has had ample time to give us some insight into her political run, now is a good as time as any to bring up an important point.

I don’t know if I could trust ANYONE in political office who is “camera-shy.” For those already in office (or on their way out), this is “cutesy” way of saying, “I don’t talk to reporters unless they tell me what they are going to ask two days in advance.” (i.e. George W. Bush)

Another translation of “camera-shy” is “I can’t think for myself. I let my advisors tell me what to say.” (Bush again)

Still another meaning (English words, like the Hawaiian language have many interpretations) of “camera-shy” is “I’m old and senile, although I have my good days. Therefore, it’s just too risky for me to speak on-camera unless it’s a prepared statement from a podium far, far away from the cameras.” (Sen. Daniel Akaka)

Now the kicker: Do you deny Aunty Lynn repeatedly saying on hawaiithreads that you are camera-shy? What exactly did you mean?

We can’t be so fixated on our desire to preserve the rights of ordinary Americans.

— U.S. President Bill Clinton
                    USA TODAY, page 2A
                    11 March 1993

Comment

Um. This thread has been dormant for a while, and Aunty Lynn long ago gave up on her bid for elected office (as even the message preceding yours affirms).

And the "camera shy" thing? Have you known Aunty Lynn to be shy in any way? I think it's safe to say she was pulling a funny. (And you even previously made a comment to this effect.) Our own 1stwahine is hardly a shrinking violet in front of the camera (still or video!), and is pretty busy behind it as well!
                      Last edited by pzarquon; June 1, 2006, 07:23 AM.

Comment

Since Aunty Lynn is not running for governor anymore, this thread will be closed. Feel free to tackle the camera-shy characteristics of other politicians in Hawaii Hall.

Comment

Working...
                        X