Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Auntie Lynn For Governor!!! Lets get behind her!

Originally posted by MadAzza
    Really? After asking and finding out that you don't know where she stands on the issues, you're going to blindly support her because you know her from an Internet forum? And your family is going to "support" some stranger they know nothing about because someone they're related to told them to?
    I worked on her computer a couple of times, so we got to discuss a few things.

Plus, its better to know someone that lives amongst you, than coming from a higher position, like chief of police or prosecutor.

And don't forget: she helped with the slipper event at MWH and KHON2 was there, plus she was on the Honolulu Starbulletin for the capture of a suspect.
    Last edited by adrian; January 10, 2006, 03:40 PM.
    How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
      I worked on her computer a couple of times, so we got to discuss a few things.

Plus, its better to know someone that lives amongst you, than coming from a higher position, like chief of police or prosecutor.

And don't forget: she helped with the slipper event at MWH and KHON2 was there, plus she was on the Honolulu Starbulletin for the capture of a suspect.
      And she gave food for the Homeless AFTER thanksgiving (whole turkey I believe)

And...who knows what she could do with some real power???

I read in a previous blog of hers that she get wheels now!!!! Who knows she might get P.O.ed about the traffic and fix that?

And we all know that she would attempt something with the rising health care cost. She is probably an expert in that field.

Comment

So I posted this first thread on January 8th, 2006, 09:25 PM.

not even 48 hours we have 630 Views of the thread.

There obviously is some interest in this.

I know a lot of the views are repeat viewers... however, 630 in about 44 hours so far?

Whether you are behind her in this attempt or with her in this attempt.

I think we all should show support for someone that has a passion to do something that probably none of us would.

I have never met her... However, I must say... anything goes here in Hawaii.

The Big Island Mayoralship was up in the air until Harry Kim stepped in.
        He didn't have the money nor did he want money to help with his campaign.
        He won. He would have won no matter what!!! Whether he was a Democrat a Republican a GREEN party member or Non-Partisan.

Why did he win? He had compassion for the people of the Big Island. Yes, he had major name recognition via the Civil Alert System and Kalapana... but those that know him... know that he is a very compassionate man. While working for the civil alert system is "public service" it is not political service and he really had no experience before he took over the Mayoralship on the Big Island.

He was even asked by the Democrats to Switch parties and represent the Democrats... however he has apparently declined at this time....So who else can the Democrats rely on for the "compassion vote?" such as Harry Kim???

I think Auntie can show the compassion and still give the whacks to those that need.

Comment

So much things I have to learn and accept as I embark in my bid for the Gubernatorial Race. I knew it wasn't going to be easy. I knew that there would be those who would be taking my bid as a "Joke!" I have no intentions nor do I expect to make my run for office a circus of clowns, me being the biggest clown of all.

In all due respect, running for elected office is a serious matter. I love my State and my Country. I have compassion for our Island's people. I will do my utmost in trying to convey the messages in what I believe in and what I envisioned that I can bring if I get elected.

Yes, tis only the beginning. I am in for the season ~ till it's PAU!

Filing Deadline: July 25, 2006
          Primary: September 23, 2006

Auntie Lynn
          Last edited by 1stwahine; January 10, 2006, 08:35 PM.
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

VOTE: AUNTIE PUPULE for GOVERNOR 2006!

"To Dream The Impossible Dream!"
            music by Mitch Leigh and lyrics by Joe Darion

To dream the impossible dream
            To fight the unbeatable foe
            To bear with unbearable sorrow
            To run where the brave dare not go
            To right the unrightable wrong
            To love pure and chaste from afar
            To try when your arms are too weary
            To reach the unreachable star

This is my quest
            To follow that star
            No matter how hopeless
            No matter how far

To fight for the right
            Without question or pause
            To be willing to march into Hell
            For a heavenly cause

And I know if I'll only be true
            To this glorious quest
            That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
            When I'm laid to my rest

And the world will be better for this
            That one woman, scorned and covered with scars
            Still strove with her last ounce of courage
            To reach the unreachable star!

Comment

Aloha! Theres been a change in my plans for my bid to office. Please read it on my Blog @ http://www.auntiepupule.com/blog

Mahalo,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Originally posted by 1stwahine
                Theres been a change in my plans for my bid to office.
                Lynn, can I just say that it's good to know you have your sh!t together?
                You know where you are most needed at the moment, so keep your focus right where it is.

Comment

Blood is thicker than water....

There will always be other Elections.

You won't always have your Mama.

Comment

Auntie, I hope your Mom is doing okay, and will make a recovery soon.

Sorry that you had to postphone this latest project, and hopefully you can continue it when everthing is alright again.

I'll pray for you and your family tonight, and every night until she becomes well. And on my computer, I'm playing "song for mama" by Boys to men just for you.

How'd I get so white and nerdy?

Comment

Originally posted by doc1456
                      Auntie, I hope your Mom is doing okay, and will make a recovery soon.

Sorry that you had to postphone this latest project, and hopefully you can continue it when everthing is alright again.

I'll pray for you and your family tonight, and every night until she becomes well. And on my computer, I'm playing "song for mama" by Boys to men just for you.

Adrian, You touched my Heart tonight. Thank you for your kind words and prayers. "Song for Mama" is my song for her! How'd you know that?

Leo, I will stay focus. Thank you

ManoaSurfer123, Mahalo for your support from the start and giving me hope for the future, in my quest for Political Office ~ whenever that may be.

Love,

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Families are first.... always. God Bless and Take Care of your Mama.
                        I'm still here. Are you?

Comment

Originally posted by mel
                          Families are first.... always. God Bless and Take Care of your Mama.
                          Mel, you are so right!

Mahalo for everything!

Lynn

Comment

Happy Birthday Governor of the Vasquez Family

Half way to 100!

Comment

Hau`oli la hanau, Auntie!

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Originally posted by LikaNui
                                Hau`oli la hanau, Auntie!
                                Yah! What LikaNui said! Take care of mama and YOURSELF!

Comment

Working...
                                X