X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guest replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

hi,tonight,we had a type of homemade hash with white potato included and bok choy and small amount of shoyu on rice and it was good.not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner? If i think of cooking,i'll post it here.

well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

A steelhead trout fillet, small yam, green salad and half a sugar-free fudgesicle!

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

pinakbet: tonight's version used kabocha pumpkin, eggplant, bittermelon, shishito peppers and hauula tomatoes with finely chopped ginger, onion and shallots plus about twelve dried ebi that added a nice bit of flavor as it reconstituted in the juices the veggies extruded as they cooked. we shared a very large pork chop that i simply salted & peppered before searing to crispy outside, steamy medium inside. all over brown rice. dessert was ripe mango that our neighbor dropped off yesterday (we're lucky our neighbors and eric's mom both have mango trees so we don't miss out during the summer). we shared a bottle of sam adams double bock from tamura's. we're content, esp after a day spent at the farm fair and grocery shopping.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,tonight my mom and i had fried rice with a tomato and lettuce salad and i had one pork hash and my mom and i shared a chinese dessert which is rice cake and it was all good.

not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Grilled flap steak (beats rib eye and filet mignon, imnsho!), green salad, strawberries and a glass of wine!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Beer, cheeseburger, fries, other pupus and a cup of Diet Coke from Ruby Tuesday.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Dinner from KFC, grilled chicken, cole slaw, cookies and a cup of fruit punch.

Leave a comment:

• musubi
    replied

Must've been a sandwich night!

After seeing a recent Subway commercial, I've been craving pastrami.

Their 6-inch Hot Pastrami sub goes for $6.00;
    The footlong is $8.50, minus $1.00 off with a coupon in MidWeek!

So of course, I gave in to temptation and had the Hot Pastrami footlong, and it ROCKED.
    Well worth the $7.50!

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

haha - I had the same kind of sandwichees. Except I had Bacardi & coke to go with. and it was Yum!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Turkey based cold cut sandwiches and a can of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• surlygirly
    replied

Originally posted by Barry View Post
    I will be flying to Ireland at the unearthly hour of 6.30 a.m. Monday morning to meet some lovely Hawiian members. They Irish serve up huge portions.

So today I am having a can of tomato soup with some Ritz crackers and Craft cheese slices. (Plus a large glass of brandy to give me the courage to get on that plane,,,,,, I am the world's worst traveller.)
    Ohh- I'm jealous! Have fun in Ireland! I was there exactly 8 years ago this month. Love their big Irish breakfasts! Mmm. Maybe your dr. could give you something to help with the flying anxiety?

Sorry- back on topic. Soft tacos with refried beans and brownies for dessert.

Leave a comment:

• musubi
    replied

Dinner on the run tonite.

Decided on the ol' reliable "Blazing Steaks" kiosk at Ward Gateway for one of their $6.00 steak plates.

A beverage (canned soda/juice or bottled water) used to be included in the price, but no longer.
    Sign of the economic times, I guess.

For what you get, it's still a pretty decent deal.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Foodland's Curried Chicken Salad with cashews & raisins, some fresh sourdough bread and a Bacardi & Coke. Life was good tonite!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Turkey based cold cut sandwiches and a bottle of water.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,tonight,i had two sunnyside up egg's on rice with the yolk on it and my mom had her miso egg and it was yum.

well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

Working...
X