X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• akrauth
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

I ate very light tonight... just a grilled cheese sandwich and some chicken noodle soup because I had to go out the door right after.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Turner
    replied

Yea I am a lucky man, my wife is Korean so kalbe beef for me and steam rice with da tiger sauce o so ono.Bill o yea one siera nevada pale ale. Bill

Leave a comment:

• Linkmeister
    replied

Brown N' Serve sausage patties, scrambled eggs, hash brown patties, toasted muffin.

I have to make an extra egg for Tigger.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

About to eat various salad stuff from Foodland while waiting for Heroes to start.

Leave a comment:

• Senora
    replied

My husband made Frutti di Mare with Linguini, Roasted Tomatoes, White Wine, Garlic, Clams, Prawns, Mussels, Calamari, Rock Shrimp, EVOO...Yummy...
    Served with a fresh loaf of Ciabatta bread...Hurray for leftovers!!!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

BBQ Chicken plate lunch from L&L Drive Inn and a can of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• Karen
    replied

Tonight.....will be burgers grilled with charcoal and the smoking wood chips, lots of raw onion on them and a bit of fresh garlic mixed in the meat, along with some egg, a bit of cracker to help hold them together, and hubby's mix of homemade sauces, Texas style. No fries tonight, just some chips, and maybe celery sticks. Probably if we don't get lazy, a fresh fruit blendered drink for dessert. However....we have a few Napples left from Zippy's, uh...Napoleons, LOL. oink oink, may not be able to resist those. Ahh...the flaky crust.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Single classic burger with cheese and while I ordered Diet Coke it sure tasted like regular Coke from Wendy's. Also had a Frosty as well.

Leave a comment:

• Jake's Ohana
    replied

My wife made some island style fried chicken, 2 scoops and some veggies. My daughter seems to grind everything with ketchup.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

About to eat some stuff Kelly's Cajun while watching Battlestar Galactica.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Kalulu pork and cabbage mini-plate lunch and a bottle of water from L&L Drive Inn.

Leave a comment:

• Senora
    replied

I cooked up a big batch of shoyu chicken and was delish!!! Mmm...getting hungry now...good thing there's leftovers.

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Leftover pizza (spicy pepperoni.) I never get to eat before hula class on Wednesday nights, so I usually have leftovers at home afta.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Jumbo Jack, Ultimate Cheeseburger, egg rolls, and a cup of fruit punch from Jack-in-the-Box.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Double Classic burger with cheese, fries and a Diet Coke from Wendy's.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X