X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• helen
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

3 piece meal from KFC with a cup of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

Originally posted by Leo Lakio View Post
    Catfish, mac+cheese on the side, lemonade - from Steel Pig BBQ (near the Space Needle) --- put this place on your list, HT-ers, if you plan to visit Seattle. (Let me know you're coming; I'll take you there.)
    That good huh? As many time as I have been to Seattle I have never been there!

Tonight's dinner (so not to leave topic) Going out! I believe the man said Applebees. But I vote chinese...guess who will win?

Leave a comment:

• Leo Lakio
    replied

Catfish, mac+cheese on the side, lemonade - from Steel Pig BBQ (near the Space Needle) --- put this place on your list, HT-ers, if you plan to visit Seattle. (Let me know you're coming; I'll take you there.)

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

BBQ Pork ribs, Chicken and broccoli rice, Canned pears. And my 4 year old even had seconds!

Leave a comment:

• SusieMisajon
    replied

We had macaroni and cheese that I made from whatever I could find around here...

Fry a blob of butter with tabasco, mustard, vegetable stock powder, and a chopped onion, then add a tablespoon of flour and mix it in well and fry a bit more. Add milk slowly, stirring all the while, and continue to cook on low, stirring ofen, til thick and bubbly. I made the sauce rather thin, and also added a can of salmon with the liquid from the can, and some dehydrated cheese. At the same time, I boiled a package of macaroni along with a handful of dehydrated peas, and when it was done, I drained it and put it in a baking pan and mixed in the sauce. Then I fried some dry breadcrumbs in a pat of butter and topped the macaroni and cheese with the crumbs, and popped it into the oven for about 45 minutes at 375°f.

It was good, but a bit dry...next tme I'll make the sauce even more soppy, or maybe cook the macaroni a bit more.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Tony Roma's Express at Ala Moana Food Court. Ribs and fried shrimp.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Leftover pizza from Papa John's and several Bacardi & cokes! Hey - it's been a long, tiring day

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Kalua pig quesadillas and tossed salad w/ Italian dressing! Diet Sierra Mist to wash it down!

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

I made chicken Fajitas and my son ate them with ketchup and ranch (MIXED)

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Meatloaf, pasta salad, potatoe salad from the Berentania Foodland. Washed down with a bottle of orange Gatorade from home.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Polish sausage, chicken bake and cup of Diet Coke.

Leave a comment:

• Lei Liko
    replied

Off to Aku Bone in about 90 minutes and we'll most likely have the following:
    • fresh poke
    • sizzling spencer steak
    • pork chops with mushrooms & onions (with the ketchup/worcestershire!)
    • fried ahi
    • soybeans
    • and whatever the girls decide to bring out

And before any of you guys say "hoooo...dat LL, she can eat yeah?" That's for me and 2 of the girls.

For dessert? HOLUNAPE on stage!

Leave a comment:

• scrivener
    replied

Vegetable plate (no rice) at Yummy's in Moanalua: tofu, bean sprouts, choi sum, kim chee, and egg. With a Diet Coke.

Leave a comment:

• blueyecicle
    replied

I was invited to the most wonderful girls only dinner EVER...Made me feel like I had family (for the first time in my life)...Some sort of Taco casserole and fresh corn on the cob and fresh Oregon lettuce salad and homeade Blackberry cobbler...my grandmothers recipe even! Best night I have had in ages.

Leave a comment:

• 1stwahine
    replied

I made a small but succulent and melt in your mouth Pot Roast Beef for MAMA and me tonight. Simmered in Carrots, Bell Peppers, Maui Onions, garlic and a piece of fresh ginger. Plus one bay leaf for the kick.

Salt, pepper to taste. heheheh And a secret ingredient.

Gravy was simple. Juice from the drippings mixed with flour and water.

Cut thin and put upon fresh wide strips of boiled Egg Noodles.

Awwwwww....full tummys. MAMA watching Yobo Movie and I on my Computa!

Auntie Lynn

Leave a comment:

Working...
X