I think I got problems!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I think I got problems!!!

Warm hugs to Beachboy. This is scary stuff.

Comment

let me rephrase that...

we would be fricking pissed off if we knew that someoene that many people at HT warned you more than a week or two ago to go to ER... but you refused and decided to ask us Medical experts here on HT that no can even figure out friggin nausea about your dang leg that is pussing up !

Frick....sorry... I'm dieing of nausea thinking about your fricking pain because others told you more than a frigging week ago to check yourself into the hospital... and just one of your excuses was that you couldn't miss work... and now your saying your staying home from work to self medicate!

URG!

Love you beach boy...to tell you the truth...If you look deep down into the archives of HT you will see that I'm related to a beach boy that recently passed away! So I do feel for you al!

With some compassion other than the why you gotta be so stubborn uncle we told you mentality....

Manoa

Everyone please say Prayers for Beachboy...

Comment

People do things or, more specifically, DON'T do things, for a lot of reasons that puzzle other people.

Fear and denial are big factors. Fear of being unable to provide for his family, denial that such an awful thing might be happening to him. We all do it---when being faced with such things, our coping and survival mechanisms kick in. It's just human nature. It sometimes takes a while for reality to smack us in the head.

We can't judge, we can't assume we would act any differently in such a situation. Maybe we would...then again, maybe we wouldn't.

Still, wishing Beachboy the very best.

Comment

Get Well Beachboy! You're in my thoughts and prayers!!!

Auntie Lynn
          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Originally posted by manoasurfer123
            let me rephrase that...

we would be fricking pissed off [...]
            can even figure out friggin [...]
            Frick....sorry... I'm dieing of nausea thinking about your fricking pain because others told you more than a frigging week ago[...]
            And, ummm, this is supposed to accomplish...what?
            [...]If you look deep down into the archives of HT you will see that I'm related to a beach boy that recently passed away! [...]
            Aha! That's what. Another look-who-I'm-related-to springboard.

Hang in there, Beach Boy. Count me in for a prayer or 3...make that a 'fricking' (or is that 'friggin'?) prayer or 3.

Comment

tutusue...weren't you the one that was ranting about me leaving out relevant statements?

I'm pissed that brah nevah check himself in! sounds like it's gonna end up costing us tax payers much more in the long run...considering ALL of the other statements he has made regarding this...

Sorry beachboy nothing personally and I know you didn't ask for this situation... however there are people that abuse the system here in Hawaii and there are others that just don't listen to well recommended advice.

Hugs..
              Manoa!

Comment

Manoa, it's just that everytime you always have to add who you related to who has a similiar problem, interest, or whatever in a thread. Just stick to the topic at hand. No need to put personal information on who you know or who you related into your posts...most of us don't give a shit.

Auntie Lynn

Comment

I'm pissed that brah nevah check himself in! sounds like it's gonna end up costing us tax payers much more in the long run...
                  That is just nasty shit.

Comment

I would rather my tax dollars go towards the health care of people who don't have insurance rather than towards some of the crap that it's gone to in the past---including VanCams, speed bump strips on the Pali, "traffic calming" crappola in various localities, etc, etc, etc.

If my tax dollars go ONLY towards making life better for those who have so little, I would leap for joy. Not a mean feat, BTW, for someone of my advanced years...
                    Last edited by WindwardOahuRN; August 9, 2006, 11:36 PM. Reason: Typos. Damn typos.

Comment

tutusue...weren't you the one that was ranting about me leaving out relevant statements?
                      You edited a quote thereby changing it's meaning then you ranted on the edited quote! I ranted on you for doing that. The unedited quote was self-explanatory in it's entirety.

However...I didn't find anything relevant in your earlier post in this thread, what with all of your friggin' this and frikken thats. You're not illiterate, Manoa, but you sounded illiterate in that post.
                      I'm pissed that brah nevah check himself in! sounds like it's gonna end up costing us tax payers much more in the long run...considering ALL of the other statements he has made regarding this...
                      Oh good grief...how terribly compassionate of you.
                      Sorry beachboy nothing personally and I know you didn't ask for this situation... however there are people that abuse the system here in Hawaii and there are others that just don't listen to well recommended advice.
                      That's their choice...just like it's your choice whether or not to listen to well recommended advice to not turn every thread into a 'look at me, I'm Manoa' thread. Life is about choices and the consequences of those choices. Some people have harder lessons to learn than others.

Comment

let me rephrase that...

we would be fricking pissed off if we knew that someoene that many people at HT warned you more than a week or two ago to go to ER... but you refused and decided to ask us Medical experts here on HT that no can even figure out friggin nausea about your dang leg that is pussing up !

Frick....sorry... I'm dieing of nausea thinking about your fricking pain because others told you more than a frigging week ago to check yourself into the hospital... and just one of your excuses was that you couldn't miss work... and now your saying your staying home from work to self medicate!

URG!

Love you beach boy...to tell you the truth...If you look deep down into the archives of HT you will see that I'm related to a beach boy that recently passed away! So I do feel for you al!

With some compassion other than the why you gotta be so stubborn uncle we told you mentality....

Manoa

Everyone please say Prayers for Beachboy...
                        I'm off to Straubs now for my Bone Scan. Hey Manoa, brah, my leg looks the best it has in over a week! I originally posted here just to trying to find an alternative to yet another course of antibiotics....or new cleaning methods that might have changed in the past year.

You all my think I'm stubborn but it's not that...it's being practical that's all I'm trying to do. In case you folks have forgotten 'Health Care' in Hawaii, or anywhere for that matter cost a leg & arm!!!
                        Manoa, I have had staph at least twenty times since the late 60's...and pretty much know what to do. But enlight of the Ala Wai dodo dump off, I'm concerned. This infection has acted differently than other past infections...that is whay I had posted.

Now Manoa, check this out. I am in no ways a dead beat. I'm not on welfare at all so you and the tax payers of this state are not paying for my health care whatsoever! I don't agree with welfare if you're an able bodied person like myself. My first son was born with no insurance! No welfare Manoa, I paid over 10 grand to Kapiolani Woman & children Hospital. I might even have better credit ratings then a lot of posters here! Not all Beachboys are dishoveled Manoa

So don't even go there about the state picking up my bills cause they are not! Besides I make to damn much money! So of my co-workers who spend all day at work at the beach are taking home anywhere from $300.00 up to $700.00! Are you making 300 to 700 a day Manoa?
                        Beachboys are different today, Manoa A lot of us have Web pages up, and are tech savy to boot! I myself taught myself computing seven years back. With that knowledge I convinced other beachboys to purchase computers for themselves too.

In closing, who was your relative that was a beachboy who passed away. Was it Dino Ching?
                        Last edited by Beachboy; August 10, 2006, 09:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Beachboy
                          'Health Care' in Hawaii, or anywhere for that matter cost a leg & arm!!!
                          Ooooh, bad pun! We sure pray that it doesn't cost you a leg, brah.
                          Best of luck to ya...

That's my story, and I'm sticking to it.

Comment

Beachboy, I hope the Keflex knocks out the infection this time. That's very powerful juju. What's happening is that "bugs" that used to get wiped out by penicillin and tetracycline are now immune to those drugs, so the pharma companies have to keep coming up with newer antibiotics.

Keflex is a first generation cephalosporin. There are now 4 generations of cephalosporins. So if Keflex doesn't work, there are more potent 2nd, 3rd or 4th generation cephalosporins available.

Hopefully when your doctor prescribed the drug he also told you what some potential side effects might be that you should be aware of, so it's useful to read up on these things as much as you can if he didn't. Since it's your health and your body, make sure you ask as many questions as you need to to feel comfortable with your treatment.

Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

Miulang
                            "Americans believe in three freedoms. Freedom of speech; freedom of religion; and the freedom to deny the other two to folks they don`t like.” --Mark Twain

Comment

Beachboy, You don't need to explain yourself. Especially on financially matters. It's not Manoa's business nor ours! Focus on you. Your health comes first for YOU and your family.

Take care and God Bless

Auntie Lynn

Comment

Are you making 300 to 700 a day Manoa
                                It's not my business how much you make... I never asked and quite frankly don't care... I just want you to get healthy.! (however, I do work for a living and I also have a side thing going... so I do not have to worry about what I make... rather the important thing for me is to stay healthy for my families sake!)

I pm'd you regarding my uncle.

Comment

Working...
                                X