X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• surlygirly
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

Messy make-it-yourself pizza in a box. Mmmm.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

D'Affinois is a triple-creme so it doesn't get as runny. Even after several hours sitting out, it just gets nice & soft so it spreads easily. and it's taste is much smoother than other Bries.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
    Some nice D'Affinois Brie from Foodland, along with crusty french bread. and a nice Pinot Noir from Fat Cat Vineyards in California. Very good dinner. I had wanted a goat cheese but they didn't have any good ones so settled for the other.

You got it right. I love the Brie with baguette and chateau neuf du pap. The Brie, I leave out in a warm room for a few hours. Am I giving away where I came from ?

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Some nice D'Affinois Brie from Foodland, along with crusty french bread. and a nice Pinot Noir from Fat Cat Vineyards in California. Very good dinner. I had wanted a goat cheese but they didn't have any good ones so settled for the other.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Shrimp with broth, rice, bread, cole slaw, and Mountain Dew from Bubba Gump's at Ala Moana Shopping Center.

Leave a comment:

• Sharilyn
    replied

Tonight will be pan fried steak with potatoes and artichokes.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

This was yesterday.

Because I do a lot of cooking for the family and friends, they take me out to the Toby Carvery once in a while. There are three choices of meat and you can have all three. I go for the beef and yorkshire pudding (Please don't ask me how to make yorkshire pudding. I buy Mrs betons and pop it in the oven > > > Mr. Tatt is yer man, if you want recipes such as that.)

You can go back time and time again for the veggies but you are so full to the brim that nobody is greedy.

Leave a comment:

• Barry
    replied

Nice one Sansei, you are making my mouth water! We don't seem to get veal in this country these days because of the conservationists, yet I loved it.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,this is sansei and last night,i had a sunnyside up egg on rice with the yolk on the rice and my mom had her miso soup on rice and we both enjoyed our dinner.tomorrow,we'll have viel cutlet with rice and it'll be yum!

Well thank's for your time

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Spaghetti with fresh Roma tomato sauce, parmesan cheese and lots of garlic. and a nice Zinfandel to go with. It was Gnarly Head "Old Vine" Zin and it's really good and not expensive.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

BBQ Chicken, mandoo, veggies and a cup of Dr. Pepper from Yummy's BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• anapuni808
    replied

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
    after taking my 14-year old cousins to the all time low concert (i know--i'd never heard of them. realizing my cousins wanted me to take them to see a band that was relatively popular but i never knew existed brought my anxieties of aging to an all time low. barumpbump. groan), eric and i treated them to california beach rock n' sushi on ward. eric and i weren't particularly hungry bcs we hung out at the second floor bar in pipeline and nibbled on a quesadilla and wings, but the girls were ravenous. i'd never seen a firecracker roll, tarantula roll, crunchy roll, ika geso and chester chicken disappear so fast!
    I didn't know that that place was ever open!

Leave a comment:

• cynsaligia
    replied

after taking my 14-year old cousins to the all time low concert (i know--i'd never heard of them. realizing my cousins wanted me to take them to see a band that was relatively popular but i never knew existed brought my anxieties of aging to an all time low. barumpbump. groan), eric and i treated them to california beach rock n' sushi on ward. eric and i weren't particularly hungry bcs we hung out at the second floor bar in pipeline and nibbled on a quesadilla and wings, but the girls were ravenous. i'd never seen a firecracker roll, tarantula roll, crunchy roll, ika geso and chester chicken disappear so fast!

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Pizza, hot dog and a cup of Caffeine Free Diet Coke from Sam's Club.

Leave a comment:

• Sharilyn
    replied

Last night I made rissotto with some sauteed shrimp and calamari. Tonight is seasoned sticky rice and maybe chicken with thai coconut sauce.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X