This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 4

Sausage and cheese sandwiches with a can of Mountain Dew. Cooking a cup of Hamburger Helper.

Comment

no dinner for me tonite - just had a tooth pulled. I'm on liquids only til tomorrow. and I"M HUNGRY!!!!

(and Auntie Lynn just had dental work too so she is another who probably can't eat tonite)
      "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
      – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by anapuni808 View Post
        no dinner for me tonite - just had a tooth pulled. I'm on liquids only til tomorrow. and I"M HUNGRY!!!!
        omg! i can totally relate! many moons ago, in preparation for getting braces, i had to have six teeth pulled (big teeth + small face = bad overbite where teeth overlap = removal of one molar & two bicuspids on each side of mouth). they did one side one week, the other the next week. i was so miserable and in pain. my only two friends were tylenol with codeine and jack in a box milk shakes eaten with a straw. maybe that will soothe you somewhat until you can have more solid food?

(and Auntie Lynn just had dental work too so she is another who probably can't eat tonite)

ooooh! is that what happened? when i read last night that she was at queen's ED with an ice pack on her face, i worried that some moron clocked her at work. if so, i was gonna hope she paid em back with a generous helping of whack whacks!
        superbia (pride), avaritia (greed), luxuria (lust), invidia (envy), gula (gluttony), ira (wrath) & acedia (sloth)--the seven deadly sins.

"when you wake up in the morning, tell yourself: the people i deal with today will be meddling, ungrateful, arrogant, dishonest, jealous, and surly..."--meditations, marcus aurelius (make sure you read the rest of the passage, ya lazy wankers!)

nothing humiliates like the truth.--me, in conversation w/mixedplatebroker re 3rd party, 2009-11-11, 1213

Comment

hi,last night,we my mom and i had homemade stew which was from a catalouge on which my mom get's in the mail and this is called a quickie stew and it was good.

tonight.we're having the quickie stew leftover's on rice.

well thank's for your time

Comment

chicken salsa. garlic couscous from a box. sauteed broccoli.

Comment

Yea - I can eat again Tonite it will be pasta with Boursin cheese melted into it after cooking. Boursin makes a really great "sauce" with pasta. Doesn't take much to make a really good dish. Alas - no wine though. Antibiotics & pain killers just don't mix well with alcohol
              "Democracy is the only system that persists in asking the powers that be whether they are the powers that ought to be."
              – Sydney J. Harris

Comment

Originally posted by cynsaligia View Post
                ooooh! is that what happened? when i read last night that she was at queen's ED with an ice pack on her face, i worried that some moron clocked her at work. if so, i was gonna hope she paid em back with a generous helping of whack whacks!
                Roz Caldo dis morning and Macaroni and Cheese foa dinner. Nothing tastes good. I still have fever. On antibiotics and bed rest. Root canal. I'm not afraid no moa.

Auntie Lynn
                Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Polish sausage and cheese sandwiches and a mini can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

Rice Krispies. Dry, b/c I hate milk and refuse to drink it, even on cereal.

Can't think of anything creative this time

Comment

Stuffed Breast of lamb

Simple:-

Remove the bone. Pour boiling water over a sausage to remove the skin and mash it with Paxo stuffing. Roll it in the breast of lamb and tie it with twine. Pop it in the oven. When it's roasted, I let it cool and it becomes firm enough to slice for sandwiches etc.

Comment

Vietnamese-style pork chops with rice and salad.

Comment

Hamburger Steak from Kevin's in Kalihi.

Mac Salad, two scoops rice and one almond cookie for dessert.

Yeah...gravy all ova.

Auntie Lynn
                          Be AKAMAI ~ KOKUA Hawai`i!
                          Philippians 4:13 --- I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Comment

Polish sausage and cheese sandwiches with a mini can of Mountain Dew.

Comment

hi tonight we had vealcutet with Rice and a lettuce and tomato salad and everything was good.not sure what's for tomorrow's dinner?

Well thank's for your time

Comment

Seafood pasta with pesto cream sauce, broccoli, bread... that yummy rosemary loaf bread from Costco.

Comment

Working...
                                X