X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LikaNui
    replied
    Re: Disappearing establishments

According to Erika's column in today's Star Bulletin, December 31 will be the closing date for Brent's Deli in Kailua.
    Darn.

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Pacific Business News reporting that the Pardise Cafe downtown is closing.

Leave a comment:

• tutusue
    replied

Sansei...the Dillingham/Waiakamilo McDonald's thread is HERE. It isn't a disappearing establishment!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi.today i went past the new dillingham mcdonald's and it's a very nice place and it's in the waikamilo shopping center and it look's better than the previous building they had and if anyone passes it,you'd be able to view it and that hoping that who passes it may think the facilitie's look's nice.

well thank's for your time=O)

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,i know this isnt the place to post this only i just learned a few day's ago,that the dillingham mcdonald's has opened and now people are enjoy it there and the new dillingham mcdonald's look's great so i thought to share this with everyone. also went to time's and now they are soon be slowly putting in what they sell and the price's will be a bit lower than when starmarket's had their's so i thought to share this with everyone and it's at the kam shopping center time's.

Well thank's for your time=O)

Leave a comment:

• Ron Whitfield
    replied

Has The Hawaiian Hut show room at the Ala Moana Hotel closed?

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
    I drove past the former Star Market Moiliili yesterday, which closed last Monday. I was surprised to see that the parking lot was full. There was a big sign saying "Closeout Sale."
    It's probably like the Closeout sale at Circuit City with "Get nuthin' already" in the store.

Leave a comment:

• craigwatanabe
    replied

Originally posted by Honoruru View Post
    I drove past the former Star Market Moiliili yesterday, which closed last Monday. I was surprised to see that the parking lot was full. There was a big sign saying "Closeout Sale." I tried to double back and see what was on sale, but there were just too many cars. I'm not sure what they were selling. Non-perishables? Store fixtures?

I don't know if the sale is continuing.
    Maybe they're selling off their merchandising items like racks and such.

Leave a comment:

• Honoruru
    replied

I drove past the former Star Market Moiliili yesterday, which closed last Monday. I was surprised to see that the parking lot was full. There was a big sign saying "Closeout Sale." I tried to double back and see what was on sale, but there were just too many cars. I'm not sure what they were selling. Non-perishables? Store fixtures?

I don't know if the sale is continuing.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi,i do miss the former star market is they had good price's and time's that's their now at kam center will have higher price's not like starmarket's and the employee's of star were very kind only the one's who will now work at time's except for a few who's from the formerly star are kind and the one's who will be employed at time's from other store's,

some maybe kind and some maybe not kind is i've experienced the worker's at a certain time's and some were good and some were'nt so kind so i thought to share this with everyone.

well thanks for your time=O)

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

Erika clarifies today - Sergio's is shuffling rather than totally closing.

http://www.starbulletin.com/business..._to_close.html

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

PBN reports today that Sergio's Kapahulu (moved not too long ago from Hawaiian Village) will close tomorrow.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied

hi today i visited kam shopping center and i learned that where star market was,now they have a big banner saying times supermarket is now open so i saw one former star worker now being employed by time's and im glad some of them who once worked for star is still employed at time's.

well thank's for your time=O)

Leave a comment:

• Walkoff Balk
    replied

Originally posted by Kimo View Post
    I believe Foodland is testing the waters on this - Hawaiian Miles, that is.
    Foodland used to have added mileage from Aloha Airlines with purchase.

Leave a comment:

• Kimo
    replied

I believe Foodland is testing the waters on this - Hawaiian Miles, that is.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X