• StinkyTheGrump
    replied
    Re: What's for Dinner - Chapter 2

Panko ahi roll,mango crab salad roll, and beef tenderloin from Sansei's

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

Sauteed lamb chops, marinated in olive oil, lotsa lemon juice, garlic, rosemary and thyme with couscous and green beans.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• Jake's Ohana
    replied

Cooking some homemade stew for da ohana. The keikis seem to do well with all of the vegetables when eating it.

Stew is a pretty popular dish in the family. During keiki times, I remember a restaurant called "The Stew Kettle." Ho...they had some awesome stews...Lamb stew, Irish stew, etc. Stew is certainly a comfort food for the ohana, especially during the brisk months.

Leave a comment:

• Pomai
    replied

Originally posted by StinkyTheGrump View Post
    Toro, hamachi, japanese scallops, oysters, and new zealand salmon at Mitch's. It was friggin phenomenal.
    I was gonna' ask you where Mitch's is, but I see HawaiiDiner.com has it covered. Hi GlossyP!

Sounds oishii desu.

Leave a comment:

• StinkyTheGrump
    replied

Toro, hamachi, japanese scallops, oysters, and new zealand salmon at Mitch's. It was friggin phenomenal.

Leave a comment:

• Jake's Ohana
    replied

I just returned from a business trip in Arizona, so I decided to celebrate with the ohana with some Chinese take out. We munched on some mu shu pork (with the pan cakes), chicken chow mein, orange chicken (not spicy - keiki friendly), mixed vegetables, and shrimp with lobster sauce. Hui...hit da comfort zone.

All da kine hotel food gets tiring. First day roast beef, den 2nd day fo lunch da left ova beef is used fo fajitas, and so on... The meals were very predictable. Itz nice to be back home wit da ohana.

Leave a comment:

• StinkyTheGrump
    replied

burrito w/ shredded beef, chimichanga w/ carnitas, quesadilla w/ shredded chicken plus beans n rice all from Los Chaparros. Was really good (I liked the chimichanga the best).

Leave a comment:

• StinkyTheGrump
    replied

had bruschetta (sp?), ribeye and peanut butter sesame crunch at the pineapple room. the bruschetta was good, ribeye was almost entirely unseasoned which some people really like but no me, sesame crunch was really good. wife had a crusted onaga with a mustard sauce which was quite ono

Leave a comment:

• StinkyTheGrump
    replied

Had fried poke, brie wontons, seared ahi and a beer at sam choy's last night.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Pizza from Papa Johns and a can of Mountain Dew.

Leave a comment:

• Miulang
    replied

lup cheong fried rice, kau yuk and cole slaw made with Chinese cabbage and a Japanese vinagrette mixed with mayo.

Miulang

Leave a comment:

• lavagal
    replied

CPK 5-cheese-tomato pizza from the Costco shrink-wrapped three pack, Easy Mac, water. Sometimes you just have to join the kids and eat like a kid.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Pork adobo mini-plate lunch with a bottle of water from AAA Local BBQ.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

BBQ Cheeseburgers from AAA Local BBQ and a bottle of water.

Leave a comment:

• helen
    replied

Kalua pork and cabbage mini plate lunch and a bottle of water from L&L Hawaiian BBQ.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X